CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

How it works? You mean apart fr making you feel like you are playing CoD?

Yes, because cod is obviously well known for its ground slam ability.

It baffles me that there are people that dismiss things when they have 0 fucking clue how it works.

What ever happened to logical discussions?

Personally I would prefer maps with detailed environments (Halo 2/3) than maps that look like they are just next gen forged. 

But thats me.

I'd prefer a well designed map. Not saying it well designed, but people in a competitive community dismissing a map because of aesthetics is ironic to me.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I don't have access to a PC, and the twitch app on my Xbox 360 doesn't seem to want to work right now. Is there any possible way I'll be able to watch the stream on my Xbox?

That was hands down the worst preview, guy can't even differentiate what Midship is... and you're gonna quit Halo because of this idiots opinion? lol

No not because of just an opinion but a pattern. 343 would love to work on call of duty but were straddled with halo. So to solve their delima they have with both h4 and h5 made halo feel like call of duty.

It is not going to change any time soon.

I don't have access to a PC, and the twitch app on my Xbox 360 doesn't seem to want to work right now. Is there any possible way I'll be able to watch the stream on my Xbox?

you should be able to. I read it somewhere that you can watch it from your xbox

• Upvote (+1) 1

That was hands down the worst preview, guy can't even differentiate what Midship is... and you're gonna quit Halo because of this idiots opinion? lol

Probably because it's all stretched out to accommodate for sprint like the clips show.  Heretic will be a perfect remake compared to this piece of crap.

Probably because it's all stretched out to accommodate for sprint like the clips show.  Heretic will be a perfect remake compared to this piece of crap.

Lmao, so the guy is being let off the hook for not recognizing the midship remake?

lawl, these forums.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Yes, because cod is obviously well known for its ground slam ability.

It baffles me that there are people that dismiss things when they have 0 fucking clue how it works.

What ever happened to logical discussions?

Honestly I can see why you said that but the biggies were spiderman and ads.

Honestly I can see why you said that but the biggies were spiderman and ads.

Only big concern I have is sprint. They said they fixed it, and I'm kinda curious to see what changes they have made, but I don't see any wway they can make it work without it becoming worthless, which then makes its addition in to the game pointless.

Other stuff could be bad, but it's hard to tell with such little information.

If ads is simply a zoom reskin, then I'm not bothered. I'd prefer a traditional zoom, but an aesthetic change is one of the few things that I'm willing to "adapt" to.

Competitive CoD is an oxymoron. Its all about who gets the drop first. Not any true skill at all.

Not true at all.  The skill comes in positional awareness and processing player positions (both teammate and enemy) rapidly.  If there was "no true skill", then why is there a clear-cut separation in player performance, and even team placement? If there was no true skill then you'd expect to see random placings nearly every event, when the reality is that two teams basically dominated all of Black Ops 2 and all the way into the mid-way point of Ghosts (when Complexity/Evil Geniuses imploded).

Watching a player like Karma, even in a brand new game that was just released, you can tell that there is a skill gap.  It isn't as "deep" as Halo, but it is there.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Competitive CoD is an oxymoron. Its all about who gets the drop first. Not any true skill at all.

Guess you never heard of turning on people and how their competitive side bans OP guns that have a kill time too quick?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Guess you never heard of turning on people and how their competitive side bans OP guns that have a kill time too quick?

Saying cod takes no skill is an exaggerated claim. But it's skill gap ddefinitely doesn't come from the shooting mechanics.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Lel;

"Halofollowerofficial: I am so pumped"

So pumped for what?............. creating new clickbait content and circling shit with red arrows? 

IS CORTANA ALIVE 

IS ONI ACTUALLY THE ILLUMINATI?

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Lel;

"Halofollowerofficial: I am so pumped"

So pumped for what?............. creating new clickbait content and circling shit with red arrows? 

IS CORTANA ALIVE 

IS ONI ACTUALLY THE ILLUMINATI?

For me, it's fear. Am I going to like it? Is it good? Did they get it? All these info and leak things have me and a lot of people worried.

My expected reactions to Halo 5.

Anger towards 343

tumblr_magk2fKZyc1qiw26m.gif

To heart breaking sadness

tumblr_inline_mkk2nh6lwp1qz4rgp.gif

Followed by a bunch of people that weren't around for the Reach and H4 threads trying to twist around horrible design choices in to good ideas.

It's pretty disturbing how long people tried to defend armor lock and claimed it had competitive merit.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Followed by a bunch of people that weren't around for the Reach and H4 threads trying to twist around horrible design choices in to good ideas.

It's pretty disturbing how long people tried to defend armor lock and claimed it had competitive merit.

v1 MLG Reach settings had Armor Lock pick up.

Remember Reach.

• Upvote (+1) 1

My only hope is ghostayme . Worse case scenario is ghostayme makes sure some custom setting options get into the game so we can adjust it

• Upvote (+1) 1

v1 MLG Reach settings had Armor Lock pick up.

Remember Reach.

Then we (or I guess Adam A) chose to put in sprint all the way until v7 even though V1 didn't have it.