CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

The DMR in H5 is super accurate though, I think you would have to change map design and remove sprint to adapt to that.

the dmr I described would only work in an ideal halo, not necessarily halo 5.

I find that depends on the map size.

O think we can all agree Halo CE is at it's best 2v2. And of course it depends on the map, but look at BTB maps. Yea they have big maps but that not the main focus of the game.

O think we can all agree Halo CE is at it's best 2v2. And of course it depends on the map, but look at BTB maps. Yea they have big maps but that not the main focus of the game.

I disagree. I much preferred 3v3 in the CE playlist instead of the 2v2. Made the matches more lively and sped up the game to a good pace. The spawn system didn't seem to suffer too bad when I played it 3v3 either. People weren't just spamming nades and exploding left and right. I still like the 2v2, but I preferred the 3v3, personally.

I disagree. I much preferred 3v3 in the CE playlist instead of the 2v2. Made the matches more lively and sped up the game to a good pace. The spawn system didn't seem to suffer too bad when I played it 3v3 either. People weren't just spamming nades and exploding left and right. I still like the 2v2, but I preferred the 3v3, personally.

hey I'm not knocking the way you like to play. Some people prefer BTB to classic 4v4 as well. However, you may be in the minority on this.

After just waking up from his sleep though?

He did the same thing in Halo 4, with his Assault Rifle, despite being asleep. Very possible he has some reserves stored, just in case.

hey I'm not knocking the way you like to play. Some people prefer BTB to classic 4v4 as well. However, you may be in the minority on this.

I lanned 3v3 a LOT and it was the shit. much better than 4v4 cuz i was always player1  :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Never said you were. Probably am the minority and I get why; 2v2 CE plays really well.

I lanned 3v3 a LOT and it was the shit. much better than 4v4 cuz i was always player1 :kappa:

Yessss I would always reset the Xbox until I got player one haha!

Never said you were. Probably am the minority and I get why; 2v2 CE plays really well.

Yea I mean I kinda liked the playlist when it was 3v3 because it was a lot more forgiving. It's a lot less stressful 3v3

He did the same thing in Halo 4, with his Assault Rifle, despite being asleep. Very possible he has some reserves stored, just in case.

To be 100% technical, at the end of Halo 3 he puts his (still loaded) AR in the weapon rack next to him, so he was good to go whenever something came up.

Though being honest, I wouldn't remember that specific detail if I didn't beat all the Legendary campaigns again like a week or two ago and paid close attention to the unique endings.

I thought the DMR in V7 was fucking amazing

Gold Pro DMR was the best starting weapon since CE. 1.2s kill time, almost 4 kills per clip. The default DMR with the 1.6s is just too slow

To be 100% technical, at the end of Halo 3 he puts his (still loaded) AR in the weapon rack next to him, so he was good to go whenever something came up.

Though being honest, I wouldn't remember that specific detail if I didn't beat all the Legendary campaigns again like a week or two ago and paid close attention to the unique endings.

You're indeed, right, however, them pouches.

CEA_BridgeChat1.png

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

If removing split screen means larger environments, more epic set pieces, more AI etc. then I'm begrudgingly okay with it...

Considering this is next gen and 343 have had ages to develop this game, it should have what you said AND split-screen. They should be adding to Halo not taking away, especially if they taking away features that have been there and are important since CE.

I know Xbox One isn't all that, but I'm sure its capable of having split-screen too.

• Upvote (+1) 7

If removing split screen means larger environments, more epic set pieces, more AI etc. then I'm begrudgingly okay with it...

I'm not 

Though I would blame the Xbox one more than 343

Everything in larger scale in Halo campaign is freaking exciting, though playing it with your best of friends in one sitting will be something I'll forever cherish.

Considering this is next gen and 343 have had ages to develop this game, it should have what you said AND split-screen. They should be adding to Halo not taking away, especially if they taking away features that have been there and are important since CE.

I know Xbox One isn't all that, but I'm sure its capable of having split-screen too.

I blame Don Mattrick's stupidity to make the Xbox one an ONLINE ONLY and KINECT FOCUSED gaming console

• Upvote (+1) 2

IGN link

No Split Screen outrage still going strong

It's just ridiculous that "their ambitions" meant get rid of one of their core (and rather unique) things if Halo. Of course the outrage will be always strong.

• Upvote (+1) 5

I'm more impressed that the people ready to riot for no split screen can convince someone to actually want to play MCC in 2015. The guests in playlists have always ruined the experience for me, also didn't Destiny have this same type of outrage too?

• Upvote (+1) 2