CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

If they do skins for diffrent countris I'd prefare if they not just "slam" a flag on the weapon but rather come up with real design that use the colors of the flags:

jOLYouN.png

Sorry for my poor use of photoshop but I hope you get the idea

I would buy these because they look fucking awesome, not because they're for a country.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Yeah subtle skins would be way better than the ones I done

EDIT: Shoutout to AlienableOG who nades the sniper on shrine because I was ahead of him, proceeds to get no kills with the sniper and then quits. You are what makes MCC great.

I feel like national flags would work better as emblems or nameplates than weapon skins.

Correspondingly coloured skins would be cool, but you don't need to plaster the flags themselves onto the guns.

Now that I think about it... Flag's colors for a lot of countries would be quite popular imo

There was a similar idea floating around in the CSGO community but it never really took off. If you think about it, creating such a popular skin undermines the market.

VPcsBnZ.jpg

OT - yes I would buy BE armour / weapon skins. If I didn't own the game or even an XB1 I would pay someone to buy one on my behalf to support such a great idea:

• Free adverstising for the community
  • Positive image for 343
  • BE grows from the profits
  • 343 grows from the system
  • Fuck it, throw some money towards HCS as well

Also relevant if we're talking about skins. The ability to trade / sell would be so mind blowingly powerful - http://motherboard.vice.com/en_ca/read/heres-how-you-make-12000-in-profit-a-day-selling-virtual-guns?utm_source=vicefbuk

Last one I swear lol

JHv93Xtl.jpg

Well, that is awesome but we are talking about the need of The Batchford. And he doesn´t use BR. :-)

bad original picture + bad photoshopping = :-/

tMWhgNg.png

• Upvote (+1) 2

Well, that is awesome but we are talking about the need of The Batchford. And he doesn´t use BR. :-)

tMWhgNg.png

Im new here, I have a lot to learn lol

Yeah subtle skins would be way better than the ones I done

EDIT: Shoutout to AlienableOG who nades the sniper on shrine because I was ahead of him, proceeds to get no kills with the sniper and then quits. You are what makes MCC great.

@@Alienable

tMWhgNg.png

I

NEED

IT

I hope 343 goes crazy with weapon skins, that would make me more interested in the game. All of the examples we have been seeing lately are awesome!

What you have to say for your self  :wutface:

CLdDXrs.png

Throwback Tuesday

• Upvote (+1) 5

Armor Skins < Interchangable Pieces

Fixed that for you. And let's not forget that Halo 4 had both.

Besides, you don't seriously think if Splitscreen existed, the framerate would tank for EVERYONE, even those who aren't even using the feature, do you? C'mon people, that's not how things work.

There was a similar idea floating around in the CSGO community but it never really took off. If you think about it, creating such a popular skin undermines the market.

VPcsBnZ.jpg

OT - yes I would buy BE armour / weapon skins. If I didn't own the game or even an XB1 I would pay someone to buy one on my behalf to support such a great idea:

• Free adverstising for the community
  • Positive image for 343
  • BE grows from the profits
  • 343 grows from the system
  • Fuck it, throw some money towards HCS as well
Also relevant if we're talking about skins. The ability to trade / sell would be so mind blowingly powerful - http://motherboard.vice.com/en_ca/read/heres-how-you-make-12000-in-profit-a-day-selling-virtual-guns?utm_source=vicefbuk
I don't think there will be a market in h5. Is it confirmed that you can buy/sell individual weapons. If not then there won't be any monetary value for h5 skins.

I don't think there will be a market in h5. Is it confirmed that you can buy/sell individual weapons. If not then there won't be any monetary value for h5 skins.

They have said you can't, but they should really push the boat out and make it so you can tbh.

Also the post above me, betting skins on official matches would just be solid gold for the community.

• Upvote (+1) 2

what's this business about?

It was about two years ago so I honestly don't have a clue. Funny looking back at it though.

How about a Greek weapon skin that takes more money from your credit card on a regular basis and says that it will give it back, but never does?

Just slap a big steam sale logo on the side and a discreet picture of Gabe Newell smiling in the corner

• Upvote (+1) 1