CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

I said "whos willing to own up" because I to noticed the pre ordering of Halo5 is being frowned upon thrend. Im not of that opinion though.

yea I caught that. That's why I said reiterates but Idk if that was the best word to use
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Hypothetical question.

If there was a Beyond BR skin, would you buy it?

Ill Be going Crazy by Buying almost Every Weapon/Armor Skin i Can.

Hypothetical question.

No, only a Pistol skin  :bravo:

Side note: When you buy stuff instead of grinding for it, do you get exactly the skins you want, or a "Pack" w/ random items?

Hypothetical question.

If it was good, it would be the only one i'd use... Except perhaps a cool Orange one... :P

I would love to see addition to the tiers of packs. Right now there's Bronze, Silver, Gold, and possibly Premium. Would be nice to add Community and HCS pack tiers

Hypothetical question.

Assuming we can pick the skin we want when comes the time to purchase, yes, but seeing how it most likely will be something along the lines of "$1.99 for X REQ pack" with random loot in it, I wouldn't spend on REQ packs until I get it.

If HCS is AR/Magnum starts along with the rest of arena, our BR skins will be irrelevant..

Okay.

Then how about a Beyond AR / Magnum / BR package then? 

I am just curious if that is something people would spend money on. Or really any company branded skin. Like would people drop $$$ on an ESL skin for example? 

• Upvote (+1) 3

Okay.

I am just curious if that is something people would spend money on. Or really any company branded skin. Like would people drop $$$ on an ESL skin for example? 

Well it has to look good too of course, not just have the brand on it. If so I would definitely spend a few bucks on it.

• Upvote (+1) 1

If HCS is AR/Magnum starts along with the rest of arena, our BR skins will be irrelevant..

This is actually one thing I believe should be handled differently. If 343 is trying to make weapon skins a big deal, and design a few of them for just about every weapon, then why limit them to loadouts in Warzone? I mean the whole Halo 5 MP is a simulation right? Weapons should, in theory, be able to adapt to their user on the fly as they are picked up. You should be able to set a preferred skin for every weapon, and all the weapons you pick up are affected.

It'd would be much more motivating to earn (and purchase) skins for various weapons if all the weapons you picked-up were affected by them.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Well it has to look good too of course, not just have the brand on it. If so I would definitely spend a few bucks on it.

Just one big beyond watermark? Got it.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Hypothetical question.

If khaleesi walked into my room right now and asked me to have sex with her on her dragons, would I say yes?

Fucking eh right I would. Same with beyond weapon skins.

If khaleesi walked into my room right now and asked me to have sex with her on her dragons, would I say yes?

Fucking eh right I would. Same with beyond weapon skins.

tumblr_n4l4tnDUpW1shatvfo7_1280.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 1

Okay.

I think a lot of people would, seeing how much people already spend on sports clothing, I too wouldn't mind having some kind of Beyond or Astro Gaming skin. I mean for like $1 and increasing HCS prize pool as well, it's a win win. 

No, only a Pistol skin :bravo:

Side note: When you buy stuff instead of grinding for it, do you get exactly the skins you want, or a "Pack" w/ random items?

danI think it's random. Just like the cod aw model. Not going to be able to trade/give specific skins or buy them off a marketplace. It's specifically packs or special codes ie the preorder weapon codes.

I'd probably buy a beyond pack and nothing else unless there was something really cool out there.. I typically make my guy look like the h1 chief if possible so I'm not that into the customization.

• Upvote (+1) 1

@@Deez Can spartan chatter and weapon spawn timers be disabled for Halo 5 HCS? I feel it will take away a lot of what the coaches do for the teams. It also takes away a lot of team and map awareness that should be relayed by team communication. Not the game itself. I understand using this featuer for matchmaking when one plays with randoms but it should be a feature that can be disabled for HCS. 

Hypothetical question.

giphy.gif

day 1 cop.