CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

because it's the same as sprint and bloom, duh. i don't know how many times he has to break it down to us.

OMG Teapot I can't camp P2 and win the game anymore, this game is like CoD and sucks dick!!!

• Upvote (+1) 1

Having a strong pistol WILL not make the game like halo ce. H5 is closer to cod than it is ce anyway. Any one who thinks h5 will play like hce is very clearly delusional

Jesus Christ do I need to explain everything out to you.  No one here is mentioning spartan abilities or sprint or anything like that. I don't think Halo 5 plays like CE, no one here does. We're saying having a high power, high skill gap pistol as a starting weapon WILL BRING IT CLOSER TO Halo 1, and that's good for the game. The Pistol will be likely the most difficult weapon in H5 to use while also having great efficiency.  Most people won't be pinging players from across Truth with it, but if you have the skill to do so you can outplay a BR/DMR.  It has range, fast kill times, and a high learning curve.

• Upvote (+1) 3

@@Supes for official Beyond Drama Queen title? @@Saucey @@Moa

Batchford. Nice goose egg + ragequit. I could hear you having a hissy fit cus mcc gme chat lmao hypocrite getting caught with his pants down

• Downvote (-1) 2

I think a cool feature Halo 5 should implement from CoD is the #eSports setting, where you can enable the competitive settings with a click of a button. I'm not sure how'd it exactly work, since the maps have historically always been modified, but it would be very cool to say, have Midship selected with CTF, then once the setting is enabled it's 5 flag, etc. I know that getting the versions of the maps was kind of a hassle for people in earlier Halo games, and this would solve that, while making the scene overall more accessible.

Jesus Christ do I need to explain everything out to you.  No one here is mentioning spartan abilities or sprint or anything like that. I don't think Halo 5 plays like CE, no one here does. We're saying having a high power, high skill gap pistol as a starting weapon WILL BRING IT CLOSER TO Halo 1, and that's good for the game. The Pistol will be likely the most difficult weapon in H5 to use while also having great efficiency.  Most people won't be pinging players from across Truth with it, but if you have the skill to do so you can outplay a BR/DMR.  It has range, fast kill times, and a high learning curve.

Contrdicting yourself now. not very smart are you?

• Downvote (-1) 5

Batchford. Nice goose egg + ragequit. I could hear you having a hissy fit cus mcc gme chat lmao hypocrite getting caught with his pants down

Um guys, I think Supes has gone off the deep end.

Pretty sure I have never played you in my life, and I very much doubt I would drop a goose egg against you

The only time I have dropped a goose was against TSP

• Upvote (+1) 2

Um guys, I think Supes has gone off the deep end.

LMAO look at you trying to get in with the internetz kool kidz. Haha

• Downvote (-1) 1

I think 343 let this hound loose out of the waypoint forums to cause havoc.  

Contrdicting yourself now. not very smart are you?

Halo 5 does not play like Halo 1.  However putting Halo 1 elements in Halo 5, will bring it closer.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Having a strong pistol WILL not make the game like halo ce. H5 is closer to cod than it is ce anyway. Any one who thinks h5 will play like hce is very clearly delusional

We are talking about the weapons. This has nothing to do with the abilities, the map sizes, or anything other than just the balance of the weapons.

In those regards, the weapons and the balance between all the weapons (what their strong suits are, what their pitfalls, their uniqueness, how they trump some and not others) is going to be very similar to the way the weapons were set up in CE. It's not hard to comprehend. 

The overall game, including abilities and all the other crap, yes it resembles CoD:AW, but that's not what we're talking about. The thread is called "Halo 5: Guardians Starting Weapons Discussion" for a reason. We are talking about weapon and the balance. That's it.

Oooo Someones egos hurting. Tell me. How are you so sure youve never played me? This will be good lol

Well for starters I don't recall it, secondly the fact you are going so off topic because of your poor debating skills is rather embarrassing. I am just waiting for you to get banned at this point

You also bringing up ego is laughable, at least I try to contribute to the site without flaming whoever I see fit

• Upvote (+1) 2

I'm waiting for a legendary palindrome post from Supes.

"hahaha wow #wrekt ****** lol ****** #wrekt wow hahaha"

He'd take it too literal and put "#wrekt lol tkerw#" otherwise it wouldn't be anything like a palindrome. :kappa:

Oooo Someones egos hurting. Tell me. How are you so sure youve never played me? This will be good lol

What's Batchford's gamertag?

Holy fuck . If you think all that crap doesnt effect weapon balence then you'r wasting your time posting

How does Sprint effect the relationship between a Pistol and a BR? Enlighten me.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I think it's so funny when someone joins this site and instantly goes deep neg rep and then disappear forever after a few days.

• Upvote (+1) 2

We should all stop asking him anything serious or remotely thought provoking. The thing already admitted he wasn't sure if he was capable of reading between the lines, and has such a fragile ego that he's brought it up 3 times out of nowhere.

• Upvote (+1) 1

We should all stop asking him anything serious or remotely thought provoking. The man already admitted he wasn't sure if he was capable of reading between the lines, and has such a fragile ego that he's brought it up 3 times out of nowhere.

Man? With all the gender tossing going on, I thought Supes was a little girl.

You have to be one to know one, after all.

Man? With all the gender tossing going on, I thought Supes was a little girl.

You have to be one to know one, after all.

Oops, I don't want to just blindly assume like him. I'll edit it out.

• Upvote (+1) 1

You's realise yous are the scum of the scum like yous get shit on in life and come on here to try to mend your egos. I made alot of valid points and disproved a lot of yours and i was met with insults from a gang of internet keyboard warriors. Like whats funny is yous get bullied in real life but yous are the weakest of the weak so yous cant find anther human being who you are capable of bullying to vent your frustration. So yous come on here to vent. You gang up and bully people. Its quite sad because yall have to go back to reality at some point and contnue to get shit on. Awell. Im getting off now to spend time with my gf while i actually enjoy life unlike yous. Peace da fuck out cockroaches :D

I almost want to +rep this because it's so funny.

• Upvote (+1) 8