CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

Learn to read son. This whole back-and-forth has been you not reading my posts, and constantly saying hurr-durr, Halo 3 ARs, hurr-duur.

CLOSER to CE than H3.

1) Static weapon spawns.

2) Fast-killing, accurate weapons.

So you lost the original argument and now your acting up like a little girl? Hahaha your  pathetic. clearly i did read your posts as i demolished every single one of your arguments along with you'r ego

• Downvote (-1) 2

So you lost the original argument and now your acting up like a little girl? Hahaha your  pathetic. clearly i did read your posts as i demolished every single one of your arguments along with you'r ego

Trying not to laugh  :bravo:

The crazy is strong with this one  :saucey:

I say, let him rant and bring up bloom/sprint and how it provides the same exact linear aggression that spawning with an AR/Pistol would provide. He's comparing what you are saying to waypoint posts that are irrelevant and brings up plasma pistol starts. Not only that, but it's HILARIOUS AT THE SAME TIME LOL LMAO hahhahahahahahhbuthghuthaha. I love how little people can bring to the table while saying so much.

I'd be interested into hearing how a weapon that can easily shoot across the map promotes more map movement than something that's harder to use but kills faster? I don't like linear aggression either, but it sounds like this dude just wants to set up BR tower on lockout and let 15 minutes pass.

Im sorry but having abig ego because of your forum status really does out you as pathetic in reality. Tis quite funny and sad at the same. I pity you

Trying not to laugh  :bravo:

The crazy is strong with this one  :saucey:

immature sore loser

:salt:  :salt:  :salt:

How old are you? i

Its clearthat you are the one who is salty. You get your arguments destroyed so you resort to trolling. Grow up dude

hahahahahahaha now i know you have absolutely zero understanding on the subject

H5 like ce. Hahahahahaha thats hilarious.

Lol that was a ignorant statement. Now I'm curious, have you ever played Halo CE before? Out of all the other Halo games Halo 5 is the closest to CE. The qualities that make Halo 5 similar to CE are static weapon spawns, being able to grenade weapons to yourself with sticky grenades, grenades not exploding mid-air from gun fire(post beta change), no dual wielding weapons, and the magnum is closest to Halo CE's magnum with the second highest TTK. The only reason why I'm even slightly interested in Halo 5 is because of the qualities it shares with Halo CE.

Im sorry but having abig ego because of your forum status really does out you as pathetic in reality. Tis quite funny and sad at the same. I pity you

Sorry I'll stop going around telling everyone how right I am and how wrong they are with LOLZ and stuff. Forum status doesn't mean anything man but it must to you? Go ahead and put me on a pedestal if you have that pre conceived notion, all cause I pointed out how ridiculous you sound.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Re read my post cus i coud just copy and paste my original post and it would destroy your argument again. Your advocating less thinking, more bumrushing tactics. (less skill) If thats what you enjoy fine but i prefer to play games that take skill

Stop shitposting, and I'll consider reading your posts. Until then, you're just this one guy who thinks his opinion is better than others'. Proves how weak your ability to debate is, and knowing this, I don't wanna waste my time any further.

• Upvote (+1) 6

Its clearthat you are the one who is salty. You get your arguments destroyed so you resort to trolling. Grow up dude

I'm the one trolling? Because of a few emoticons? 

You've called me pathetic, an immature sore loser, a freaking noob, and a little girl. Pretty sure your skull is filled with  :salt:

Edit: Sorry @@Moa for feeding the troll. This page might need a bit of cleaning up.  :lxthul:

Stop shitposting, and I'll consider reading your posts. Until then, you're just this one guy who thinks his opinion is better than others'. Proves how weak your ability to debate is, and knowing this, I don't wanna waste my time any further.

I destroyed your post by using logic and reasoning and you turn around and say i cant debate? Lmao funny

You sound like an 8 year old. It's sort of sad, really.

Sorry I'll stop going around telling everyone how right I am and how wrong they are with LOLZ and stuff. Forum status doesn't mean anything man but it must to you? Go ahead and put me on a pedestal if you have that pre conceived notion, all cause I pointed out how ridiculous you sound.

I feel sorry for you. You should talk to a therapist if im reading between the lines correctly

Don't know if this has already been brought up but something I think Halo should take from Advanced Warfare is the customization. Advanced Warfare is constantly updating with different camo for the guns and exos and new accessories that you can unlock in game or through the store. Halo 5 could take a note from this and keep updating the game by adding new armor sets and skins that can be unlocked through challenges or other means.

That would be great. I know for me, unlocking cool shit is what keeps me playing the game for a much longer time, like in Reach. I grinded for days and every time I got the item that I grinded for, it was soo satisfying. I'm also hoping they add something super hard to unlock, like recon in Halo 3 or haunted helmet in Reach, I love those kind of things.

I'm the one trolling? Because of a few emoticons? 

You've called me pathetic, an immature sore loser, a freaking noob, and a little girl. Pretty sure your skull is filled with  :salt:

Edit: Sorry @@Moa for feeding the troll. This page might need a bit of cleaning up.  :lxthul:

again. You had everysingle post you made proved factually wrong. U realised this so you started trolling rather than admit you were wrong. So everything ive"calledyou" were merely observations on YOUR behaviour

I destroyed your post by using logic and reasoning and you turn around and say i cant debate? Lmao funny

If by destroyed you mean made it an complete waste of time to even formulate a thoughtful reponse to you, then yes, you absolutely did.

• Upvote (+1) 2

All I've seen you say in your last several posts is "I've destroyed your argument lol get rekt" over, and over.  Do you not see how childish you sound.

Halo 1 worked because you had a shitty CQC weapon, and the Pistol (high range, power, skill gap).

Everyone here wants the Pistol as a viable starting weapon because buffing the pistol will put us in the same place as we were in Halo 1.  Meaning the rest of the sandbox can be fine tuned so that each weapon is viable, the Pistol can be lethal at all ranges in the right hand, and by not using BR starts the Pistol has purpose and isn't a throwaway weapon.  That's all he means by "Halo 5 is closer to Halo 1 than Halo 3 is"

What is so hard to understand about this.

• Upvote (+1) 7

All I've seen you say in your last several posts is "I've destroyed your argument lol get rekt" over, and over.  Do you not see how childish you sound.

Halo 1 worked because you had a shitty CQC weapon, and the Pistol (high range, power, skill gap).

Everyone here wants the Pistol as a viable starting weapon because buffing the pistol will put us in the same place as we were in Halo 1.  Meaning the rest of the sandbox can be fine tuned so that each weapon is viable, the Pistol can be lethal at all ranges in the right hand, and by not using BR starts the Pistol has purpose and isn't a throwaway weapon.  That's all he means by "Halo 5 is closer to Halo 1 than Halo 3 is"

What is so hard to understand about this.

Having a strong pistol WILL not make the game like halo ce. H5 is closer to cod than it is ce anyway. Any one who thinks h5 will play like hce is very clearly delusional

• Downvote (-1) 2

I feel sorry for you. You should talk to a therapist if im reading between the lines correctly

4/10 attempt. I understand that responding to post and making sense isn't a strong suit, but i did award you one extra point for doubting your own ability to read through the lines.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Having a strong pistol WILL not make the game like halo ce. H5 is closer to cod than it is ce anyway. Any one who thinks h5 will play like hce is very clearly delusional

You're the delusional one that is saying the game won't play good with the Pistol, but is yet to give a reason why...

You're the delusional one that is saying the game won't play good with the Pistol, but is yet to give a reason why...

because it's the same as sprint and bloom, duh. i don't know how many times he has to break it down to us.

• Upvote (+1) 1