CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

BLACK OPS 3 BETA THOUGH

FUCKING HYPEEEE

Yeah thats great news, I'm hyped for the beta and will def. be getting the full game.

but RIP Halo :(

Not seriously, this is mostly hyperbole but still... missed opportunities

I can't believe Black Ops 3 is going to have a beta, it's been so long since there's been one for a CoD title. 

I'm expecting fully customizable abilities like perks, wall running, super speed, high jumping, wall kicking. I'm not so sure the game will have the same abilities as aw.

I can't believe Black Ops 3 is going to have a beta, it's been so long since there's been one for a CoD title. 

CoD 4 / [email protected]

I got to play both, can't wait for this.

God I hope not.

the goal is for h5 to survive, so you better hope blops 3 has those abilities.

Wall running and boosting has been confirmed for BLOPS3 already. Not sure if that's what you guys were talking about. 

Wall running and boosting has been confirmed for BLOPS3 already. Not sure if that's what you guys were talking about.

have they? By boosting do they mean double jump or just a high jump like crisis?

have they? By boosting do they mean double jump or just a high jump like crisis?

The insider just said it'll feel different. Could be more similar to H5... :/

None of those have been confirmed.

None of those have been confirmed.

Shinobi (GAF insider) hasn't been wrong about anything really since his time on NeoGAF. 

I'm inclined to believe it's confirmed. I wouldn't just spew random rumors without a reliable source lol

The insider just said it'll feel different. Could be more similar to H5... :/

then those things....haven't been confirmed then. Not cool man :(

Shinobi (GAF insider) hasn't been wrong about anything really since his time on NeoGAF. 

I'm inclined to believe it's confirmed. I wouldn't just spew random rumors without a reliable source lol

That's not confirmed then.

That's not confirmed then.

I understand your questioning of the reliability of the source, but I'm 110% sure it's going to be shown on Sunday.

Shinobi don't lie. Never has, never will. 

This is one of the better posts I have read on this site. Extremely well paragraphed and you promote your points clearly.

I personally hope Josh responds with an equally well written response.

• Upvote (+1) 6
  • Downvote (-1) 1

the goal is for h5 to survive, so you better hope blops 3 has those abilities.

Halo and CoD are essentially the only games I play. I want both games to be good. 

This is one of the better posts I have read on this site. Extremely well paragraphed and you promote your points clearly.

I personally hope Josh responds with an equally well written response.

I honestly and truly do not care whether he does.  It would be nice, I suppose . . . but the only thing that matters is whether 343i actually changes how they interact with us.

I give Josh lots of props for hanging around here.  It's probably painful to him every time he opens that H5 thread, yet he has kept himself from spewing digital hate.  But he's only one guy - on a site that is not even 343i's site - and that's simply not going to fix anything.

I believe Josh cares about making H5 a success financially and competitively, even if I disagree that some of the changes for H5 actually accomplish either.  But feeling that Josh cares and that 343i cares are two fundamentally different things.  We need the latter for this shitfest to ever improve.