CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

This news taking so long to come out has me in The Pits.  It's like a Standoff between me staying awake and going to bed.  Like, seriously Damnation.  I wish I could Chill Out but I'm just a Prisoner to waiting for this news.  I can't find Sanctuary in order to assist in the Containment of what they're going to announce.  I mean, I hope it's not H2A; that game's just a Relic of the past.  The last time they explored old Turf, it ended up little more than a Rat Race of attempting to sell discs for a mediocre game.  Surely this time they'll Construct something better.  With as vast a Sandbox as they've given in the past, you'd think it wouldn't take some sort of Wizard or Warlock to conjure up something awesome.  The Halo series is naught more than Derelict at this point; Halo 4 a Ghost Town online...it's been the Longest time since I've actually enjoyed playing it.  But I just hope what they announce isn't some Backwash of a project, and is instead the Ascension of a new age of Halo.  I hope they don't Lockout the news for much longer.  Hopefully no one thinks I'm a Heretic for saying such.  I'll return to my Isolation now until they finally announce their reveal.

(Edit: Just realized I mentally blocked two entire games' worth of map names...)

This Monolith of a post was so Complex, that It sent me through a Vortex of emotions. On one hand I want to forget the Pitfalls of Halo 4 and move on. On the other I don't want to Abandon the past. I don't know if I could find Solace if H5 is a continuation of Halo 4s mistakes. So for now I hope for the Haven that is Halo 2.

• Upvote (+1) 9

an hour and a half left?

current time where I live (1:30am)

Can someone aware me on why we're waiting for 5am?

*Edit

Sorry..IGN /Gamespot is releasing something H5 related?

*Edit

Sorry..IGN /Gamespot is releasing something H5 related?

Srs? What timezone is IGN in/relevant?

Srs? What timezone is IGN in/relevant?

3AM pACIFIC

This whole thing makes me wonder if this will happen

0YKFHVy.gif

H2A being on the right.

• Upvote (+1) 2

New standard for failure of marketing when news of your new game(halo 5 in this instance) is a disappointment due to your failure of denying rumors about a would be more popular project(h2a).

No new Halo till 2015? :(

This news basically confirmed Halo 2 Anniversary. 343 already stated we will be playing a Halo game in 2014 and then we got leaks about H2A and now we get confirmation that Halo 5 is NOT coming this year....time to celebrate.

• Upvote (+1) 6

Man. This kinda makes up for not being able to sleep I guess. We back when we get a mutiplayer trailer that isn't Halo 4:2

• Upvote (+1) 4

This news turned out the absolute best it could have, so happy to have read that.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Ross also hinted at what we'd see from the franchise at this year's E3, stating, "Many fans noted that I was very deliberate with my phrasing on stage at E3 last year. I spoke about a 'journey,' rather than a destination – and that journey definitely begins in 2014 with a giant leap, rather than one small step. We’ll give you much more information about our plans for this year at the Xbox E3 2014 Media Briefing on June 9, and we’re confident that Halo fans will be pretty excited [about] the special plans we have in store."

So, we know H5 is due next year, but they're still teasing about what we get this year. Back to the E3 waiting room!

• Upvote (+1) 1

No new Halo till fall 2015? :(

This news basically confirmed Halo 2 Anniversary. 343 already stated we will be playing a Halo game in 2014 and then we got leaks about H2A and now we get confirmation that Halo 5 is NOT coming this year....time to celebrate.

This guys on the right track

So, we know H5 is due next year, but they're still teasing about what we get this year. Back to the E3 waiting room!

This guy even more so

• Upvote (+1) 1

Just read the article. WE DID IT GUYS! WE BACK! H2A CONFIRMED

• Upvote (+1) 3

So they have two teams, one working on H5 and the other H2A?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Wait WHAT?

I don't even know what to think anymore.

• Upvote (+1) 1