CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

Giggle Monster and Alfredo team together for Titanfall. Giggle Monster retweeted this. Giggle Monster plays Halo. Halo news confirmed.

@@Munoz gave me plus rep for this post. He also teams with them for Titanfall. So he also has the inside scoop. #HALONEWSULTRACONFIRMED #HALODETECTIVES

• Upvote (+1) 1

E3 is still happening.

Obviously. I'm just not excited for anything H5 related at the moment. I would rather like to see just a trailer and release date for H5 at E3, not early coverage about a game that I believe shouldn't be released until 2015. Hopefully whatever does get announced is good though.

I want this to be a pure Halo announcement. Nothing Microsoft/E3 related.

Pure hype. Pure Halo embargo.

Goodnight everyone, check the home page in the morning

• Upvote (+1) 1

I honestly think it will be either confirming the name of the next halo game as "halo 5" or

it will be H2A teaser that will just being a guessing game of some sort. Like a blurred image or something.

IDK im hoping for it to be something significant but im also expecting it to not to be that big of news.

#HOPE

oh my god, i'm going to hath to stay up for this.  please shed some light for us ign please

Looking back at Shinobi's tweets, he said "Release (Window)" You'd think that if H5 was releasing this year, the date would be set, right?

I just really really really want H2A to happen. I'd prefer H2A news over H5 news, and like I said earlier the only way H5 news will make me happy is if it's coming next year.

20 minutes left until this drops, i'm fucking terrified tbh idk about you guys

20 minutes left until this drops, i'm fucking terrified tbh idk about you guys

3 hours and 18 minutes..

• Upvote (+1) 4

3 hours and 18 minutes..

it said 3 pacific though 

either your right or i'm derpin 

It should be noted that it's also judges week for E3 this week. Therefore there may be a mention of Halo, but Halo may not be the focus of these articles. Also a deputy editor from Polygon named Michael McWhertor has tweeted about an information drop at 6:00am EST as well.

Obviously, maybe there is a lot of Halo news. But perhaps we should lower our expectations so we're not disappointed in a few hours.

it said 3 pacific though 

either your right or i'm derpin 

3am. It's 11:46pm. PST

Edit: Tomorrow would be a good day for PAX Prime badges to go on sale as well.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Ehhh...

I mean if it's H5, it's almost like getting your grade back for an exam where you KNOW you did shit at...

U kinda know it's gunna be bad, but how bad?

But there is that one glimmer of hope that maybe you had a nice marker to not make your grade complete shit.

Same guy said this right before that.

https://twitter.com/MikeMcWhertor/status/467194243899863040

So idk what to think.

I think that was a friend in the industry though, based on the amount of followers she has she wouldn't be a nobody. Perhaps he's making a joke about the outrageous time? I can't tell over text.

I'll probably stay up anyway, but my expectations are definitely tempered.

This news taking so long to come out has me in The Pits.  It's like a Standoff between me staying awake and going to bed.  Like, seriously Damnation.  I wish I could Chill Out but I'm just a Prisoner to waiting for this news.  I can't find Sanctuary in order to assist in the Containment of what they're going to announce.  I mean, I hope it's not H2A; that game's just a Relic of the past.  The last time they explored old Turf, it ended up little more than a Rat Race of attempting to sell discs for a mediocre game.  Surely this time they'll Construct something better.  With as vast a Sandbox as they've given in the past, you'd think it wouldn't take some sort of Wizard or Warlock to conjure up something awesome.  The Halo series is naught more than Derelict at this point; Halo 4 a Ghost Town online...it's been the Longest time since I've actually enjoyed playing it.  But I just hope what they announce isn't some Backwash of a project, and is instead the Ascension of a new age of Halo.  I hope they don't Lockout the news for much longer.  Hopefully no one thinks I'm a Heretic for saying such.  I'll return to my Isolation now until they finally announce their reveal.

(Edit: Just realized I mentally blocked two entire games' worth of map names...)

wow, please take me to the longshore an bang my sandtrap

• Upvote (+1) 9

You guys are setting yourselves up for disappointment.

They have said multiple times " No Halo news until e3"

You guys are setting yourselves up for disappointment.

They have said multiple times " No Halo news until e3"

Plans can change...

This news taking so long to come out has me in The Pits.  It's like a Standoff between me staying awake and going to bed.  Like, seriously Damnation.  I wish I could Chill Out but I'm just a Prisoner to waiting for this news.  I can't find Sanctuary in order to assist in the Containment of what they're going to announce.  I mean, I hope it's not H2A; that game's just a Relic of the past.  The last time they explored old Turf, it ended up little more than a Rat Race of attempting to sell discs for a mediocre game.  Surely this time they'll Construct something better.  With as vast a Sandbox as they've given in the past, you'd think it wouldn't take some sort of Wizard or Warlock to conjure up something awesome.  The Halo series is naught more than Derelict at this point; Halo 4 a Ghost Town online...it's been the Longest time since I've actually enjoyed playing it.  But I just hope what they announce isn't some Backwash of a project, and is instead the Ascension of a new age of Halo.  I hope they don't Lockout the news for much longer.  Hopefully no one thinks I'm a Heretic for saying such.  I'll return to my Isolation now until they finally announce their reveal.

(Edit: Just realized I mentally blocked two entire games' worth of map names...)

bro this is like a  :goat: comment

What if this has nothing to do with Halo and we're all getting hyped for nothing?