CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

So the fact that Bonnie Ross (343i studio head) followed Ryan 5 minutes after that tweet pretty much confirms it right?  :kappa:

BdY6vor.png

• Upvote (+1) 7

So the fact that Bonnie Ross (343i studio head) followed Ryan 5 minutes after that tweet pretty much confirms it right?  :kappa:

BdY6vor.png

tumblr_m78owtdjrp1qdrpiw.gif

• Upvote (+1) 2

BdY6vor.png

To DM him to shut his leaky mouth   :ghost:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Why is this guy causing so much hype?

Ryan McCaffrey, if you weren't aware, is one of the main Xbox Editors for IGN. He's well known for being the main guy that heads up all the embargo blowouts (he hyped Destiny's original reveal, and hosted the livestream with the first ever Destiny trailer).

He reviewed Halo 4 and is also heavily involved with Halo content on IGN.

He's involved with whatever embargo this is.

• Upvote (+1) 1

BdY6vor.png

SEj3OoR.gif

yea i'm not going to sleep...this is fuckin Halo...

• Upvote (+1) 3

Ryan McCaffrey, if you weren't aware, is one of the main Xbox Editors for IGN. He's well known for being the main guy that heads up all the embargo blowouts (he hyped Destiny's original reveal, and hosted the livestream with the first ever Destiny trailer).

He reviewed Halo 4 and is also heavily involved with Halo content on IGN.

He's involved with whatever embargo this is.

He also had Steve Downes voice the intro to the podcast he hosts.

I'm actually worried... The last thing I want to hear is H5 news right now. Id much rather hear something about H2A :/

I'm actually worried... The last thing I want to hear is H5 news right now. Id much rather hear something about H2A :/

E3 is still happening.

• Upvote (+1) 5

show the game everyone wants at E3 for full on hype (even though we know it's coming) while giving us a taste of halo 5 before...I see no problem with this. MS has been doing a lot of things the past few days...i'm not surprised by them throwing halo out there after the recent announcements about the changes to xbox one and xbl.

Giggle Monster and Alfredo team together for Titanfall. Giggle Monster retweeted this. Giggle Monster plays Halo. Halo news confirmed.

• Upvote (+1) 2

So what I imagine most people here are hoping for, is this:

"Halo 5. Holiday 2015."

That would confirm H2A IMO

Anyways, looks like I am staying up. It's times like these that I wish we had a chat box. :(

Giggle Monster and Alfredo team together for Titanfall. Giggle Monster retweeted this. Giggle Monster plays Halo. Halo news confirmed.

He followed Beyond for awhile, he's a Halo fan form what I've seen

• Upvote (+1) 1

Actually, Alfredo is the Halo commentator for IGN. #1 Halo player in the office.

• Upvote (+1) 1

So what I imagine most people here are hoping for, is this:

"Halo 5. Holiday 2015."

That would confirm H2A IMO

god_damn_right_breaking_bad.gif

• Upvote (+1) 3

If they announce the date for a Halo game at 3 am than 343 are ultimate trolls. Show some footage.

You guys can't do this to me. I now have to stay up for the next four hours waiting for what will probably be a very minor announcement or a small clip of Master Chief sprinting with a Hardlight Shield while shooting a "shagnum".

• Upvote (+1) 5

What if we see multiplayer footage of h2a team brs lockout with super sexy updated graphics. 

What if we see multiplayer footage of h2a team brs lockout with super sexy updated graphics.

And MC sprinting top mid to get the jetpack that replaced sword!

• Downvote (-1) 2

A tweet from the guy who has reviewed Halo games for Gamespot in the past.

• Upvote (+1) 2