CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

Only one of them is a piece of shit?

of the two that are in rotation now, Eden is terrible, regret I like. The breakout maps are decent, and the two previous maps are both decent IMO.

Does it feel to anyone else that the ADS makes guns harder to aim?

Especially with the pistol.

its because the reticule shrinks, this pistol is hard because it has very little aim assist, which is why it's currently my favorite gun to use.

Which is not true in the H5 Beta, the DMR, the smg and especially the light rifle are a worthy pick up with BR starts.

yep, and there will be even more with covie weapons.

You forgot one of the most common ones that gives me plenty of laughs.

"Ars Promote good map control while BRs has no map control!*

this one is 100% false though lol

Does it feel to anyone else that the ADS makes guns harder to aim?

Especially with the pistol.  

I think bullshit trigger vibration makes the guns harder to aim.

• Upvote (+1) 4

I think bullshit trigger vibration makes the guns harder to aim.

THIS

@@CyReN Is that you ;)?
Couldn't do much more playing from Australian Connection to USA, GG man :D (nice backpack). 

IMG_3337.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 3

Listen I have had a lot of fun playing this game and I'm the last person to say fuck sprint blah blah, but the more you play better people it's just thrust away and sprint away from damage. It's honestly thrust more than anything you can get out of any bad situation you put yourself in. Competitive halo is done with these 2 elements in play. You cannot deny it

• Upvote (+1) 1

@@CyReN Is that you ;)?

Couldn't do much more playing from Australian Connection to USA, GG man :D (nice backpack). 

IMG_3337.jpg

Yes lol, GG man!

Actually my first time playing Regret, took only 2 days.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Having thought about it a bit more I realised that the main reason so many can successfully retreat from battles using sprint and thruster is because the chaser has to completely stop in his tracks in order to finish off the runner, this turns the encounter into a fruitless wild goose chase around the map. This is why I believe they should allow you to shoot while sprinting in H5. I believe this fixes one of sprints many issues anyway. What do you guys think?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Actually I think the only question with the tweet was the "Competitive focus" part. We take it different from what devs think it is.

I find 3/4 of that tweet correct. Competitive focus is a bit misleading tbh.

I was mainly referring to the title of the thread. 343, in my opinion, still don't get it at all. 

Having thought about it a bit more I realised that the main reason so many can successfully retreat from battles using sprint and thruster is because the chaser has to completely stop in his tracks in order to finish off the runner, this turns the encounter into a fruitless wild goose chase around the map. This is why I believe they should allow you to shoot while sprinting in H5. I believe this fixes one of sprints many issues anyway. What do you guys think?

Totally agree. People would most likely nearly not hate Sprint as much if you could shoot while doing it,

I was mainly referring to the title of the thread. 343, in my opinion, still don't get it at all.

That was more of a tongue in cheek comment from me than being 100% serious. It was good news at the time, but I think a lot were waiting to see after what happened in previous games.

That was more of a tongue in cheek comment from me than being 100% serious.

Oh, my bad friend. Hard to tell over the internet :D

Oh god. Waypoint is full of people just saying keep sprint the way it is. I hope 343 realises they have no clue what they're talking about.

• Upvote (+1) 1