CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

2 hours ago, Hard Way said:

I know you worked hard for that. It’s cool af that you hit your goal. Congrats!

Thanks, Spartan. I bought myself some Skittles to dull the pain.

5 minutes ago, Sosa Baby said:

this is an L

Tell me about it.

Just now, HeX Reapers said:

just remembered why i never go on waypoint

Just press F3 and look for Genesis Rider's responses. You'll be infinitely entertained. And also slip into stage 4 cancer, but I think it's worth it.

cant forget the time genesis rider cried on video about being statted on in his favorite playlist btb when his entire shtick is doing that to everyone else in an unranked playlist

• Upvote (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, Killmachine said:

cant forget the time genesis rider cried on video about being statted on in his favorite playlist btb when his entire shtick is doing that to everyone else in an unranked playlist

The way God intended 

• Fire (+1) 2
  • Toxic (+1) 1

I hope infinite has party restrictions for everything. If you want to search full party in a playlist like btb, you’re not stating, on the solo ques. This is how warzone was ruined.

• Like (+1) 1

if black undersuits and input lag arent in Infinite there will be hell to pay

• Like (+1) 1
  • Upvote (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, cH_ said:

careful big guy, dont let your bad attitude ruin the hard working men and women of 343 industries

Just now, Killmachine said:

careful big guy, dont let your bad attitude ruin the hard working men and women of 343 industries

nobody respects JimBruddahOne more than i

40 minutes ago, cH_ said:

I swear the aiming input lag in h5 is such bs. 

On 1/15/2019 at 3:34 PM, HeX Reapers said:

just remembered why i never go on waypoint

God, just thinking about some of those members and mods just pisses me off. I used to go there religiously until it became an utterly useless drivel spewing shithole of a site.

31 minutes ago, The Tyco said:

God, just thinking about some of those members and mods just pisses me off. I used to go there religiously until it became an utterly useless drivel spewing shithole of a site.

See, I used to think that too. But it was fun getting someone so wound up on that forum about why sprint should go that they ate a perma-ban for crassly insulting me, while I got off scott-free, lmao. The joys of abusing sensitive and easily emotional people in arguments. It's good for that purpose.

16 hours ago, TheIcePrincess said:

See, I used to think that too. But it was fun getting someone so wound up on that forum about why sprint should go that they ate a perma-ban for crassly insulting me, while I got off scott-free, lmao. The joys of abusing sensitive and easily emotional people in arguments. It's good for that purpose.

The fuck was that guy's name? Shoot to kill or something sin shoot to kill? Either way he got so mad he ended up just getting deleted from existence.

18 minutes ago, Mr Grim said:

The fuck was that guy's name? Shoot to kill or something sin shoot to kill? Either way he got so mad he ended up just getting deleted from existence.

SinShoot2Kill

LOWKEY, an epilogue to this saga of epic proportions, he contacted me a few months back, and told me he likes Halo without sprint, and enjoyed it. And apologized to me.

1 hour ago, TheIcePrincess said:

SinShoot2Kill

LOWKEY, an epilogue to this saga of epic proportions, he contacted me a few months back, and told me he likes Halo without sprint, and enjoyed it. And apologized to me.

What the fuck? How did he contact you? Also now I can't make fun of him anymore.

1 hour ago, TheIcePrincess said:

Xbox Live.

What a guy.

Odd coincidence, but I matched that guy last night in MCC.