CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

It seems like 99% of these people dont want to have a debate, just force their opinion on others.

this

also, @@Cujjer mute all is a necessity. not every game will be toxic but i can play an entire day without tilt (worth)

What is the point of Quick Play? It's literally a duplicate of Team Arena, the "social" aspect of it is a total ruse. Can H5 ever not be sweaty?

It was supposed to be for new players to get accustomed to the game, but it's probably just where sweaty players go to warm up.

• Upvote (+1) 1

So, a couple hours ago I got an XBL message from some guy called Whos Blaze saying that some of my Halo 5 content had been added to '343featured' section of the in-game file browser:

https://xboxdvr.com/gamer/smartan-427/screenshot/10835906

Over 2 years too late and thousands of dollars short, but it is still cool to have some recognition nonetheless.

Some of the gametype settings are now a bit old and 'outdated', but the most important core philosophy is still there: Smooth, Classic movement with a 4-shot-kill Magnum.

• Upvote (+1) 4

So, a couple hours ago I got an XBL message from some guy called Whos Blaze saying that some of my Halo 5 content had been added to '343featured' section of the in-game file browser:

Over 2 years too late and thousands of dollars short, but it is still cool to have some recognition nonetheless.

Some of the gametype settings are now a bit old and 'outdated', but the most important core philosophy is still there: Smooth, Classic movement with a 4-shot-kill Magnum.

Jesus, talk about too little too late. It’s almost insulting to get it now. I mean, cool that they recognized the quality and effort, but my God man. Where were they when it actually mattered?

• Upvote (+1) 2

Jesus, talk about too little too late. It’s almost insulting to get it now. I mean, cool that they recognized the quality and effort, but my God man. Where were they when it actually mattered?

Yeah, I do know what you mean, and I do agree that while still cool, the after-the-fact timing is a bit upsetting. 2 years ago would have been great. I for one moved on from it a while ago.

• Upvote (+1) 1

What ever happened to the Forgehub Evolved tournament?

It happened, but it wasn't too much of a big thing. Big issue was all the blank shots getting people salty. Believe the only Forge map people liked was Hoodlum, and said map recently got updated.

https://www.forgehub.com/maps/hoodlum.6180/

It got taller, and now has a Warthog. Basically a waaaayyy better Turf.

It happened, but it wasn't too much of a big thing. Big issue was all the blank shots getting people salty. Believe the only Forge map people liked was Hoodlum, and said map recently got updated.

https://www.forgehub.com/maps/hoodlum.6180/

It got taller, and now has a Warthog. Basically a waaaayyy better Turf.

That's great to hear. I couldn't attend it personally because I was deep in uni stuff but I searched for VOD a while back and found almost nothing about it. The updated map looks damn nice, gotta give it a download at some point.

Over 2 years too late and thousands of dollars short, but it is still cool to have some recognition nonetheless.

What ever happened to the Forgehub Evolved tournament?

The most fun I ever had in H5 were the few times I was able to host some 'Evolved' gametypes in the Custom Games browser, and just play for a few hours as people dropped in and out. Sad to see it took this long to get some official recognition. 

I know a good amount of people here put in some serious time and work to make one hell of a game-mode, so I am glad to see it get some official recognition finally (even if it is terribly late). 

• Upvote (+1) 2

3 years and 2 and a half month's worth of work, leading to nothing but an insatiable urge to jump off the nearest skyscraper.

pq7dJMo.png

• Heavy Breathing (+1) 1
  • Fire (+1) 3

3 hours ago, TheIcePrincess said:

3 years and 2 and a half month's worth of work, leading to nothing but an insatiable urge to jump off the nearest skyscraper.

pq7dJMo.png

How many hours of gameplay does this take? You should get some crazy reward, but iirc you don't. Congrats though. 

28 minutes ago, NAK said:

How many hours of gameplay does this take? You should get some crazy reward, but iirc you don't. Congrats though. 

I have like, 40 days (More, now) of Warzone/Warzone Firefight and 20 days of Arena. So, 60 days for me. There are more efficient manners of XP farming, though. And it was shortened by the use of XP boost packs.

They don't even have skyscrapers in Canada. I would know I've been there a couple times.

10 hours ago, TheIcePrincess said:

Emblem's cool, so.

All SR-152's will also be getting something in Infinite. Not sure what it could be. I'm guessing an exclusive armor set.

1 minute ago, TeeJaY said:

All SR-152's will also be getting something in Infinite. Not sure what it could be. I'm guessing an exclusive armor set.

Gayyyyyyyy

• Downvote (-1) 1

14 minutes ago, TeeJaY said:

Unyshek said it's not going to be armor, but just something to show their appreciation.

2 hours ago, HeX Reapers said:

I'm feeling both pity and frustration, what a strange combination.

It’s Because you is a bitch!!

but that’s probably because of 343s bullshit.

23 hours ago, TheIcePrincess said:

pq7dJMo.png

I know you worked hard for that. It’s cool af that you hit your goal. Congrats!

4 hours ago, Fixaimingsorry said:

It’s Because you is a bitch!!

but that’s probably because of 343s bullshit.

what

• Like (+1) 1

On 1/13/2019 at 8:27 PM, TheIcePrincess said:

pq7dJMo.png

this is an L