CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

Yeah but these are single use, while the H2 BR gives a massive advantage for every game you're in. Same goes for certain armor mods. All the opponents can do is try and kill you with their pea shooter magnums and pick up your H2 BR. Also keep in mind that the DMR, Carbine and vanilla BR were nerfed quite heavily while the H2 BR remained unchanged.

the single use items are what cause the p2w disparity. when you've got 12 teammates the minor differences between BRs becomes negligible.

its when you run out of the resources to counter the single use items that opponents bring that shit gets out of hand. suddenly you're up against an endless supply of ghosts, banshees and phaetons and are powerless to respond.

disclaimer: i haven't touched warzone since the weapon tuning. did h2br get no tweaks? if no, then yeah I'll stfu!

the single use items are what cause the p2w disparity. when you've got 12 teammates the minor differences between BRs becomes negligible.

its when you run out of the resources to counter the single use items that opponents bring that shit gets out of hand. suddenly you're up against an endless supply of ghosts, banshees and phaetons and are powerless to respond.

disclaimer: i haven't touched warzone since the weapon tuning. did h2br get no tweaks? if no, then yeah I'll stfu!

yeah they kept it the same. It’s why I T bag the shit out of someone if I kill them with the normal br and they have that

yeah they kept it the same. It’s why I T bag the shit out of someone if I kill them with the normal br and they have that

Well damn... that’s just dumb

Well damn... that’s just dumb

nah it ain’t when you have an op br compares to my underpowered and you still lose you deserve the fucking bag

nah it ain’t when you have an op br compares to my underpowered and you still lose you deserve the fucking bag

This guy's on some next level shit. It makes me wonder what happened to Supermelee1-23

• Upvote (+1) 3

tbh the reach social ranking was PERFECT. Like it was so fun to have that freaking warrant officer grade 3 next to your name. Than SR 57. Like the medals made the ranks so cool. And we still can have the ranking of 1-50 or division ranking but please for the love of god get someone from the overwatch or league team to help out with that because 343 you suck.

It really was the best.  Why that system was every cut out I have no idea.  It makes 0 sense.  It gives lower skilled players (ie most people) a sense of accomplishment and something to strive towards as well as tools to discourage quitting and incentivize specific playlists at specific times.

• Upvote (+1) 5

It really was the best.  Why that system was every cut out I have no idea.  It makes 0 sense.  It gives lower skilled players (ie most people) a sense of accomplishment and something to strive towards as well as tools to discourage quitting and incentivize specific playlists at specific times.

I think it was a sense of laziness. Like it’s easier to make a leveling system just have numbers 1-?. Where reach they made a new medal for every rank which was awesome.

No T-bagging isn’t dumb. What’s dumb is they nerfed every BR except the H2BR

• Upvote (+1) 2

No T-bagging isn’t dumb. What’s dumb is they nerfed every BR except the H2BR the entire fucking REQ system

• Upvote (+1) 1

No T-bagging isn’t dumb. What’s dumb is they nerfed every BR except the H2BR the entire fucking REQ system

well yeah that too.

Honestly though,I feel like the Req system could work if base variants didn’t need to be unlocked and all others were balanced as sidegrades instead of upgrades.

It makes no sense to reward players who play/spend more with larger, more powerful Arsenal’s. Then turn around and give the winning team more access to that increased power. They designed the game from the ground up to be snowbally in favor of those with $.

This forum is about to become toxic as fuck, prepare yourselfs.

• Upvote (+1) 5

If you’ve been around the competitive halo forums since Halo 3 come out, you kinda know the score haha. it is fun though!

• Upvote (+1) 1

Haven't posted in like 6 months, but just wanted to come here and let everyone know Molten is the worst map in Halo history.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Haven't posted in like 6 months, but just wanted to come here and let everyone know Molten is the worst map in Halo history.

Nope, still Solace.

New Halo game gets announced today... Hoping it doesn't look shit. But I don't have any expectations at this point.

Yeah things are about to get really toxic. No excuses are on the table after this. With H4 it was a new company, H5 was the first time they were remotely experienced, etc. This comes after being given plenty of time, already releasing three fuck ups, having time to gain experience as a studio, and far more than enough time to hear the community.

• Upvote (+1) 2