CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

I really dislike how when you jump if you are still scoped in you fall slowly to the ground. makes you such an easier target

I really dislike how when you jump if you are still scoped in you fall slowly to the ground. makes you such an easier target

You can toggle this off. Called auto stabilize I think. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Join the PC masterrace.

Toxikk, UT4, H-Hour, CS:GO.

I want H-Hour and Toxikk to be good sooooooo badly

• Upvote (+1) 1

Empire, for all its campiness, is better than Eden. Empire at least has a control aspect. Eden has literally 0 aspect of control, flow, cohesiveness, or anything. The map is a giant clusterfuck, with players always either shooting you or flanking you.

Please, if I'm playing it wrong, tell me how to play it correctly. I'm sick of losing it for the fourth fucking time in a row; I want to play Regret.

What other good console shooters will there be to play? All of my favorite console shooter franchises have gone to the dogs. I think the only hope is the new Rainbow Six, but it doesn't scratch the Halo itch. Also it's Ubisoft.

I can't think of any, but PC will have Unreal Tournament, Toxik, and Project Bluestreak releasing throughout the next few years.

Empire, for all its campiness, is better than Eden. Empire at least has a control aspect. Eden has literally 0 aspect of control, flow, cohesiveness, or anything. The map is a giant clusterfuck, with players always either shooting you or flanking you.

Please, if I'm playing it wrong, tell me how to play it correctly. I'm sick of losing it for the fourth fucking time in a row; I want to play Regret.

I just run around in circles on pretty much every map. Working so far.

You die so fast its worth always having a buddy.

Was temped to neg you but didn't.

Still I don't get how you can prefer Reach or even H3 with embarrassingly slow killtimes and inaccurate and random gunplay.

inaccurate base weapon > all of H5's new features. 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I just run around in circles on pretty much every map. Working so far.

I wish I could even do that. I'm too busy being teamshot from every possible location I try to go, along with having constant red dots behind me on my radar.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I wish I could even do that. I'm too busy being teamshot from every possible location I try to go, along with having constant red dots behind me on my radar.

The spawns are...weird to say the least. I am sure I will figure it out. The reason you get flanked so much is because of sprint. One second nobody is behind you, next second there are 3 behind you and you're dead. Its painful how much sprint hurts this game. I would like these maps so much more without it. Because they wouldn't have to include these ridiculous lines of site.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Has anyone else seen this?

I tried to made outside sniper on Empire to me at the start of EVERY game I played.

Never succeeded. Blew it off the map more than half the time. Maybe one day I'll learn the proper angles haha.

The spawns are...weird to say the least. I am sure I will figure it out. The reason you get flanked so much is because of sprint. One second nobody is behind you, next second there are 3 behind you and you're dead. Its painful how much sprint hurts this game. I would like these maps so much more without it. Because they wouldn't have to include these ridiculous lines of site.

It's absolutely tragic.

The one asymm we get, and its asshole is thoroughly reamed by sprint.

This game blows. Xbox is going up on eBay. How 343 can think Sprint is good for Halo hurts my brain. Easily up there with New Infinity Ward as one of the worst devs of recent memory.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

This game blows. Xbox is going up on eBay. How 343 can think Sprint is good for Halo hurts my brain. Easily up there with New Infinity Ward as one of the worst devs of recent memory.

You mean Respawn Entertainment or the current Infinity Ward?

Just played Regret. It is absolutely terrible. There are way too many corners, and you're better off sitting in one area until the whole team raids your ass.

You mean Respawn Entertainment or the current Infinity Ward?

Current Infinity Ward who made MW3 and Ghosts

This is the most frustrating Halo I've ever played.

It wasn't even that bad last week. It got worse overnight. I've never raged this hard.

It's absolutely tragic.

The one asymm we get, and its asshole is thoroughly reamed by sprint.

It sucks. What can we do though?

The maps are worse, the br starts feels x10 better.

The BR feels bad because sprint causes the maps to need these huge fucking lines of sight. These are not arena maps at all.

The BR feels bad because sprint causes the maps to need these huge fucking lines of sight. These are not arena maps at all.

BR flinch also throws your reticle all over the place, making BR fights a pain, since you're getting flinched 3 times.