CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

The Rig is a goofy, convoluted jungle gym where any given position is either nuke central or completely wide open and exposed. It's what happens when you try too hard to build an assym explicitly around Halo 5's god-awful mobility options.

• Upvote (+1) 6

I'd like to see how The Rig plays in a proper Halo game. 

You could have an amazing map but Halo 5 would ruin it because of all the movement abilities. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Rig is an asymmetric Pit where one team gets the shotgun corner and the sniper tower, and the other team get the courtyards and the training square. And in the middle you have two sword hallways with a bottom tunnel where you can fall to your death at any given point.

Congratulations. You like poor map design choices.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Rig is an asymmetric Pit where one team gets the shotgun corner and the sniper tower, and the other team get the courtyards and the training square. And in the middle you have two sword hallways with a bottom tunnel where you can fall to your death at any given point.

Congratulations. You like poor map design choices.

Sooo... not like The Pit at all? other than having the same number of characters in its name?

Like i said before, The Rig is average imo, but one thing it has going for it is the fact that its one of the few H5 maps that actually have square corners and (less) random ambient geometry for your feet to get stuck on.

I'm pretty sure I might be in the minority here, but Josh Menke's timeline is the greatest thing to happen to Halo 5 in 2018. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Is Quick Play usually empty? I've gotten the "matchmaking failed" error 3 times in a row for now enough population.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Is Quick Play usually empty? I've gotten the "matchmaking failed" error 3 times in a row for now enough population.

Hahaa, you play Quick Play. Biggest joke I've seen all day, lmao.

• Downvote (-1) 1

Hahaa, you play Quick Play. Biggest joke I've seen all day, lmao.

Because I haven't played in months and I'm trying to get used to clunky controls? Kk

Because I haven't played in months and I'm trying to get used to clunky controls? Kk

Ohhhhhhh, man. Should've stayed away. Did the addiction return? We all need help, sometimes. Call an addiction hotline.

In seriousness, the jab was at QP. Superbly ass playlist. 

Ohhhhhhh, man. Should've stayed away. Did the addiction return? We all need help, sometimes. Call an addiction hotline.

In seriousness, the jab was at QP. Superbly ass playlist. 

MCC just gets frustrating after awhile, and without a partner CE 2v2s are even worse, so I decided I needed more frustration or something.

MCC just gets frustrating after awhile, and without a partner CE 2v2s are even worse, so I decided I needed more frustration or something.

Lmao. I guess we all have our little frustrating pleasures.

Lmao. I guess we all have our little frustrating pleasures.

MCC get 30 kills in a slayer and lose over and over just makes you want to try something else to see if it gets worse.

MCC get 30 kills in a slayer and lose over and over just makes you want to try something else to see if it gets worse.

Halo 5's like bending over for an angry cactus. It entirely gets worse.

the thought of 343 making the worst battle royale game ever makes me hard

The joy I would get out of seeing this come true.

The game, not you getting hard fyi

• Upvote (+1) 4

the thought of 343 making the worst battle royale game ever makes me hard

The joy I would get out of seeing this come true.

The game, not you getting hard fyi

A Halo BR game could be universally panned by critics and players all across the world and people would still say that people who hate it are clouded by Rose Tinted Glasses and that Halo BR is the best Halo game since Halo 3 and that its bungie nostalgia and we need to adapt because halo needs to evolve.

• Upvote (+1) 6