CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

I love it when I go to a custom game by myself and I'm teleporting everywhere.

Lag on a custom game, by myself. Oh my goodness 2018.

• Upvote (+1) 2

LOL im going to assume "Dedis"

Everybody has one of those.  I hate the word "tummy".  ughh it makes me shudder its disgusting.

and any time someone pronounced the "H" in where, white or why. As soon as someone does that i know 100% for a fact that they are a pretentious prick.

lmao i enjoyed this post a lot

• Upvote (+1) 2

yeah microsoft's dedicated servers are pretty bad. people used to / still do 1v1s or 2v2s on halo 2-3 where a 3rd party is hosting but idles/spawns outside the map. It plays so smooth if the guy has a strong and steady connection. I've never experienced anything like that on xbl. 

yeah microsoft's dedicated servers are pretty bad. people used to / still do 1v1s or 2v2s on halo 2-3 where a 3rd party is hosting but idles/spawns outside the map. It plays so smooth if the guy has a strong and steady connection. I've never experienced anything like that on xbl.

Fucking why didn't I ever think of doing that before. That's genius.

So I'm thinking about making a satirical Halo 5 tips series, where I try to sound like the biggest douche possible and give awful "tips" that are really just cancerous noob tactics presented like they're next level strats. Each video would only be about a minute long. I'm looking for ideas for for some dank tips.

So far I've got Spartan Charge + AR, and never scope in with the sniper. Oh and always go for the ground pound no matter what.

• Upvote (+1) 3

So I'm thinking about making a satirical Halo 5 tips series, where I try to sound like the biggest douche possible and give awful "tips" that are really just cancerous noob tactics presented like they're next level strats. Each video would only be about a minute long. I'm looking for ideas for for some dank tips.

So far I've got Spartan Charge + AR, and never scope in with the sniper. Oh and always go for the ground pound no matter what.

Cross-map Comboing with PP+AR (sad part is this shit actually works)

Aim at nuts for BR headshot (this actually works too though...)

NEVER juggle the flag

• Upvote (+1) 2

Do the typical thing where someone says how to create a super obvious fake cheat code (spin in a circle multiple times and dump your controller in water.) Be THAT asshole.

Head to Head baby. I lived by this with long range BR fights in the classic playlist.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Cross-map Comboing with PP+AR (sad part is this shit actually works)

NEVER juggle the flag

lmao..."I keep seeing these noobs drop the flag and showin da other dudes where he is. Iss so retawded cuz like Halo 5 gives you this sweet gun you can shoot while you have the flag, so like, why would you not use dat? Diss has been tips and tricks wit ya boi hawd way."

• Upvote (+1) 1

lmao..."I keep seeing these noobs drop the flag and showin da other dudes where he is. Iss so retawded cuz like Halo 5 gives you this sweet gun you can shoot while you have the flag, so like, why would you not use dat? Diss has been tips and tricks wit ya boi hawd way."

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/6e35355aecdf4fd0acdaee3cc4156fd4/topics/why-do-people-drop-the-flag-every-game/7a1169d9-2a5f-4c50-8a72-1a3f0bd7a421/posts

• Upvote (+1) 3

Needs a 30 second dubstep intro. And try to talk like Elias and that hobbit fan from Clerks II when they're doing Lord of the Rings.

• Upvote (+1) 2

So I'm thinking about making a satirical Halo 5 tips series, where I try to sound like the biggest douche possible

I think you know what voice I want you to use

• Upvote (+1) 1

The voice is set in stone. I’ve had this idea for years and just haven’t done it. @@Batchford (Batchford) could tell you about it back when we played Gears UE together.

@@Larry Sizemore I think I’m gonna use Gucci Gang as the background music

• Upvote (+1) 2

The voice is set in stone. I’ve had this idea for years and just haven’t done it. @@Batchford (Batchford) could tell you about it back when we played Gears UE together.

@@Larry Sizemore I think I’m gonna use Gucci Gang as the background music

Play Gucci Gang and Welcome To The Jungle at the same time and use that. Between that, your voice and the H5 spartan callouts it will be utter madness.

(it works better than you think)

• Upvote (+1) 1

"Maybe it’s because I started with 4"

Holy fuck, I never even thought about the players who started with 4 and 5. They have no idea what Halo even is.

Like someone complaining how bad Jaws is and they've only seen Jaws 3-D!

• Upvote (+1) 7