CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

Aren't you admitting to it now?

Well yeah I just didn't want to post it there with my username and have some smartass say something. Not a big deal either way lol her tooth gap has just bugged me for a while it's like someone at 343 has a fetish or something

• Upvote (+1) 5

Aren't you admitting to it now?

It's like a fart.  Whoever supplies it denies it. 

Whoever does the posting gets the demoting. 

Whoever does the producing gets the reducing in force.

Whoever withheld karma prolly wears a tiara. 

AHAHAHAHAAHA I made that and had my friend xandrith post it because I didn't want any flack for dogging on 343 anymore lol. You're welcome

oh boy are you fucked when you apply for the Cortana Industries studio in a few years. I got this screen capped kid.
  • Upvote (+1) 7

Just did the two week trial. I guess it should be downloadable tomorrow? I wonder if they have preloading working on the windows store? Is xbox live gold a requirment?

Yeah you should be able to get it at midnight from whatever region your account is set to. I thought they recently enabled preload on PC, but I could be wrong. Gold is not required for PC players.

19 Gee Bees.  Definitely shallow.  At least if by 343 standards.....
They are using 110 plus Gee Bees and it's still shallow AF. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

I've heard a lot of reports that Sea of Theives is kinda shallow? Pun intended.

Its one of those games where you need a group of people to play with and you create your own fun attacking other people's ships etc

Sea of Thieves matchmaking is failing.  Keep getting "Greybeard" error.  It's all over twitter. Feels like MCC all over again. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

Sea of Thieves matchmaking is failing.  Keep getting "Greybeard" error.  It's all over twitter. Feels like MCC all over again. 

Nah, we've seen the game work well, this is just overloaded servers. Everyone and they mamma getting online right now.

• Downvote (-1) 1

Having expectations for Sea of Thieves in a post No Man's Sky world LUL

The game is actually pretty much exactly as advertised and is actually fun. No real comparison to NMS

• Upvote (+1) 2

The sad thing is, they're always going to prefer a little downtime to spending money on extra servers they'd only use on launch night. Real talk.

• Upvote (+1) 6

I'm not sure sea of thieves is worth $60. Maybe $40 but $60 is too high for what it is.

Having expectations for Sea of Thieves in a post No Man's Sky world LUL

Yea. I played solo last night for an hour because matchmaking wasn't working and I want that hour of my life back. I'm glad I did not pay for it. Definitley not my cup of tea.  Untill there is more "play anywhere" games I will be canceling game pass before my two weeks is up.

I'm not sure sea of thieves is worth $60. Maybe $40 but $60 is too high for what it is.

More like free to play.

I enjoyed the time I played alone but it's not exactly "new and different with each passing moment"

I enjoyed the time I played alone but it's not exactly "new and different with each passing moment"

It's fairly shallow, but honestly it's just a fun game to play in my opinion. Piloting the boat is fun, sailing the seas is fun. Ramming my itty bitty ship into a Galleon is also fun.

It's fairly shallow, but honestly it's just a fun game to play in my opinion. Piloting the boat is fun, sailing the seas is fun. Ramming my itty bitty ship into a Galleon is also fun.

it was a debate between this and squad for me. im going with squad.

I was going to give it a second try this evening.  Now I am getting lavenedarbeard error.  LOL what a joke. 

Halo 3 MCC Graphics > Halo 5

Halo 3 in 60FPS 1080p is very beautiful

That 4K patch is gonna be dope as hell.