CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

H3 looks better than H5.

To be fair, Halo 3 looks better than most console shooters these days. It’s about time we lower our standards.

• Upvote (+1) 7

343 the technical masterminds behind some recent amazing additions such as pressing start fixing laggy aim and repeatedly pressing start causing your character to skate like you're lagging along with their magnum opus the MCC. Definitely 1th in my book. Can't wait to see the stellar workmanship of Halo 6.

• Upvote (+1) 8

Never have I played a game in which if you take a two day break from you become garbage as is the case with Halo 5. When I was grinding for Orlando I really had a lot of fun on the game. Only by playing every day can you become in tune with the Spirit of the Servers on Halo 5. If not, you spend most of your time flicking the thumbstick around wondering why your reticle isn't making the same corresponding movements it was making a couple days prior. It feels foreign each time I turn on the Xbox. I hate the game because of this and want to stop playing but I still have a competitive Halo itch that I can't satisfy with MCC.

Exactly i struggled with this mentally with halo 5 i'd get tired out from two weeks straight of it and then not play it for a minute. Once i felt comfortable playing again and went back, I'd get fucked on until I stopped being relaxed and having fun, and started sweating to compensate for every offensive zapping you no matter who's using it

Hey guys...I haven't really played or watched anything since the second world's. Just got on and everything feels different. Can anyone summarize what's changed, please?

Hey guys...I haven't really played or watched anything since the second world's. Just got on and everything feels different. Can anyone summarize what's changed, please?

Feels different how? Like the aiming still sucks beyond belief, and you just forgot, or what?

• Upvote (+1) 3

Feels different how? Like the aiming still sucks beyond belief, and you just forgot, or what?

After playing for a few hours, this is 100% the case. It’s amazing how awful this game feels if you haven’t been desensitized to it by playing it in a long time

• Upvote (+1) 3

After playing for a few hours, this is 100% the case. It’s amazing how awful this game feels if you haven’t been desensitized to it by playing it in a long time

I had the same experince about a year ago. Friends and I wanted to paly something different one night after weeks of Overwatch so we decided on a few matches of H5. It was actually comical on how bad the aiming was. It was like watching a low-profit teenager horror flick with your friends just so you can make fun of it together.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Game pass does not work for Win 10 PC games.  Guess I won't be giving Sea of Thieves a try.  Oh well Farcry 5 looks more fun anyway.  

Game pass does not work for Win 10 PC games. Guess I won't be giving Sea of Thieves a try. Oh well Farcry 5 looks more fun anyway.

That'll be changing soon :) gamepass is Microsoft's new direction for Xbox going forward so you can expect a lot of support for it both in terms of multiplat support and new games.

Game pass does not work for Win 10 PC games. Guess I won't be giving Sea of Thieves a try. Oh well Farcry 5 looks more fun anyway.

You're missing out, the beta was fun as hell

I finally picked up Just Cause 3 when it was 11 bucks recently. Holy hell this game is fun.

Game pass does not work for Win 10 PC games.  Guess I won't be giving Sea of Thieves a try.  Oh well Farcry 5 looks more fun anyway.

Uhh, pretty sure it does? 

It's a Play Anywhere game so you should get it on PC too.

With game pass, do you still have to download + install, or is it streamed?

Download and install.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

This is confusing people.

Gamepass is a service for Xbox games. But if the game is Play Anywhere you’ll have a license to play it on Window as well.

This is confusing people.

Gamepass is a service for Xbox games. But if the game is Play Anywhere you’ll have a license to play it on Window as well.

ah cool. I just saw in the FAQ it was only supported on console so i thought that meant no "play anywhere"

• Upvote (+1) 1

ah cool. I just saw in the FAQ it was only supported on console so i thought that meant no "play anywhere"

yeah you aren't the first and won't be the last. they just don't want pc users thinking a gamepass subscription will get them access to all of the 100+ games on the service. they need to word it better.

• Upvote (+1) 1

yeah you aren't the first and won't be the last. they just don't want pc users thinking a gamepass subscription will get them access to all of the 100+ games on the service. they need to word it better.

Just did the two week trial.  I guess it should be downloadable tomorrow?  I wonder if they have preloading working on the windows store? Is xbox live gold a requirment?

I finally picked up Just Cause 3 when it was 11 bucks recently. Holy hell this game is fun.

Is this sale over?

Just did the two week trial.  I guess it should be downloadable tomorrow?  I wonder if they have preloading working on the windows store? Is xbox live gold a requirment?

If you switch your region to New Zealand, you can play it right now with Game Pass. Same goes for PC and Xbox. 

I dunno how Gold membership works for PC Play Anywhere stuff.

• Upvote (+1) 1

This sale's over?

fuck if i know. it was under the square enix sale on the games tab on the dashboard.

TCnYSHnWsWSG3i12KyGhT5dJRgMWz40vC4o0uW3J

The first time something in r/halo has legitimately cracked me up.

AHAHAHAHAAHA I made that and had my friend xandrith post it because I didn't want any flack for dogging on 343 anymore lol. You're welcome

• Upvote (+1) 7

AHAHAHAHAAHA I made that and had my friend xandrith post it because I didn't want any flack for dogging on 343 anymore lol. You're welcome

Aren't you admitting to it now?