CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

H3 did the same thing with spread. If you aimed for the head you were doing it wrong. In both games, your best bet is Chest Chest Chest Collarbone.

Nice to see the one shot out of four that actually requires anything resembling precision being ruined by pointless recoil mechanics that serve no coherent purpose whatsoever. It really is like classic Halo!

Just played the wackest game of CTF on Isolation. It was just a race to see who can cap 3 flags faster. They need change it for captures to only happen when flag is back at base.

• Upvote (+1) 5

So, I haven't played close to a year now, but I've been wanting to try again. Should I?

Quite honestly man, Halo 5 can be fun if you're running with people. I'm still having a good time with it with my crew.

My buddy Tyler, who I think is about to join the forums, just started playing Halo and he loves it. It just a matter on if you're having a good time with the homies. Solo runs however, couldnt be any less frustrating.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I would think that people who use Forge use it cause they enjoy Halo. If we had Halo 5 Forge and an actual GOOD Halo game then honestly I'd be completely fine

Imagine even a basic Forge for CE. Drool

• Upvote (+1) 6

I would think that people who use Forge use it cause they enjoy Halo. If we had Halo 5 Forge and an actual GOOD Halo game then honestly I'd be completely fine

The Far Cry editor looks sick, but forge was designed for console. Kind of a different beast control-wise. Other than performance issues, forge is sick.  H5:Forge was a shoed-in afterthought.

Hopefully H6 will have Forge on PC that gets to and almost-dev level of control.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Would be so amazing. I'd actually be willing to spend time making maps for a game I cared about. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

Would be so amazing. I'd actually be willing to spend time making maps for a game I cared about.

Most of the LAN community seems to dislike playing any of the new maps. Certain groups are more open to a few of them. Even downrush which is a mostly favored map gets constant complaints. With training mode at least people are figuring out the meta faster but I wish they were played more often.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Dere's camo would instantly be on bottom. And stickies wouldn't be 3 damned minutes either. And Dere CTF wouldn't be a fucking clown show. And there'd be walls to prevent camo from being naded into the wall on BC. And I'd put a ladder from Shotty to Pistol on Dammy.

Omg i would go nuts with that shit.

• Upvote (+1) 1

All I want for forge in Halo is to spawn AI and I'm happy.
  • Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Yeah No Halo is now Dog shit compared to Far Cry. In terms of multiplayer sandbox interactivity. 12 person Versus Plus AI with Co op. I Dare say 343 won't improve Halo 6 forge in any substantial way whatsoever because Halo's current engine is dog shit. Im sure Halo 6 has just as low of a budget as Halo 5 had the only thing going for it is that Halo 5 did most of the construction for it. I'm honestly awaiting the Halo 5.6 Reskin improvement with some huge cluster fuck story and some splitscreen and some actual client side stability. maybe 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Just read the guys post history

Yeah I know, he's the guy that regularly downvotes an entire page for no reason.

What?

He’s saying that FarCry arcade support the creation of Co-op, and 12 player PvP gametypes. You can also include enemy AI.

• Upvote (+1) 2

All I want for forge in Halo is to spawn AI and I'm happy.

I just want to spawn Flood. So I can create my own damn Flood Firefight......with blackjack and hookers.

It's the same editor Far Cry has had since FC2 over 10 years ago there's very little new functionality. Far Cry plays like ass so no one sticks around, it'll happen again here.

• Upvote (+1) 1

New update is disappointing. Carbine feels good again, the Scoped BRs feel like the regular BR should, DMR is better but will always be redundant, and the Storm Rifle/BPR changes are lackluster after 2.5 years of feedback and suffering.

New update is disappointing. Carbine feels good again, the Scoped BRs feel like the regular BR should, DMR is better but will always be redundant, and the Storm Rifle/BPR changes are lackluster after 2.5 years of feedback and suffering.

Did this update change the BR in arena at all? Or just for scoped weapons in Warzone?

Avi 10/10 btw

Did this update change the BR in arena at all? Or just for scoped weapons in Warzone?

Avi 10/10 btw

Just the scoped weapons in Warzone - apparently the recoil change a while ago made them uncomfortable to use.

It's the same editor Far Cry has had since FC2 over 10 years ago there's very little new functionality. Far Cry plays like ass so no one sticks around, it'll happen again here.

It's funny how good marketing can build hype.  Remember to always hunt for the truth. 

• Upvote (+1) 3