CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

GT?

I have no idea, my last GT was Too Stacked but I remember playing ranked playlists in MCC only on alts since shitters would avoid you and fuck with your rep.

He might have overdone that message a bit btw :kappa:

You really don't, tho.

Oh, but we do. The speed of the thrust itself is a tad slower, but watching the video closely reveals you can land a few meters farther than the regular Thrust Slide. Plus, if an enemy shows up between the time it takes for me to land on the floor, I can immediately switch to using a super ******** Spartan Charge and gain a chance to do a Reversal.

Halo 5 meta at its best

I agree, Hydrogen-5 is much more interesting than Cerium.

You...

Points for creativity.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I agree, Hydrogen-5 is much more interesting than Cerium.

I couldn't help rolling my eyes at this as I chuckled

I realized im happier when i dont play this game. Idk why i started again

At least it's not console Battle Royale. 

:apg: 

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

At least it's not console Battle Royale. 

:apg:

I'm actually pretty confident a Battle Royal Halo mode or game is in the works. It does basically write itself.

I'm actually pretty confident a Battle Royal Halo mode or game is in the works. It does basically write itself.

I'm sure Halo players would love it since the significance of individual players would be diluted even further. But let's see, the past few Halo games have played terribly for FFA, not including NBNS, so I think the game will fall flat on its face chasing another trend.

• Upvote (+1) 3

One leak already said something about 343 working on a Halo game with a "high amount of connections in a session"

Halo Battle Royale is going to happen, and watch it be no sprint for some fucking reason, with Halo 6 having sprint and armour abilities.

One leak already said something about 343 working on a Halo game with a "high amount of connections in a session"

Halo Battle Royale is going to happen, and watch it be no sprint for some fucking reason, with Halo 6 having sprint and armour abilities.

high amount of connections doesnt have to be battle royale. hopefully, they understand that BR doesnt fit halo's core gameplay, but they'll be woefully late for this particular boat.

'Halo: Warzone' would make much more sense. that gametype made a lot of money, while simultaneously alienating a lot of fans and robbing resources from Arena development.

it would make a lot more sense if that experience spun off into its own thing- maybe even make it F2P. i could actually see the mode working well with larger, less shitty maps, and a spawn system more like MAG.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I would have played a lot more Warzone if the base capping mechanic worked like Battlefield. Having to have the entire base vacant of enemy presence was an asinine decision.

• Upvote (+1) 6
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Honestly I could see Warzone becoming this PvPvE Battle Royal where you have to fight the players and enemies that start dropping every now and then with our Warzone elements. But that's only cause I'm completely fine with Warzone changing as long as they don't fuck with Arena.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Oh, of that I have no doubt. I'm speaking to how laughably fucking awful PUBG and Fortnite are on console. They really should give them a different title or a subtitle at least, so it's clear that they're basically different games.

Still topping out the most-played charts, though, of course.  :walshy: 

Oh, of that I have no doubt. I'm speaking to how laughably fucking awful PUBG and Fortnite are on console. They really should give them a different title or a subtitle at least, so it's clear that they're basically different games.

Still topping out the most-played charts, though, of course. :walshy:

Blah, blah, blah, PC good, Console bad. We know. You've told us.
  • Upvote (+1) 7

But doesn't PUBG run like complete shit on Console? At least on PC it only runs like shit.

checkmate console plebs. we can enjoy broken games at a less shitty framerate!

It's honestly hilarious to me how desperate people on this forum in particular seem to be for console shooters to not be straight up worse than their PC counterparts. Are you delusional or are you so attached to some kind of bizarre console gamer identity that you are actually offended by quips about self-evidently bad ports. Those PC elitists sure are meanies.

Not being able to aim for shit in a large scale, 100 man FFA game isn't a problem? It turns gun fights into a spastic mess of close range misses. Not being able to really manage inventory on the fly? Not being able to build quickly and precisely (in Fortnite)? The games play COMPLETELY DIFFERENTLY. This is not a matter of preference. This is not elitism. Playing the console ports of these games is a waste of time, because they are garbage. Get over it.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 5