CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

Dammit, I wish we could mod this

snip

I just watched the original footage and I have never been so ashamed of Halo in my life. I physically cringed listening tho this garbage.

• Upvote (+1) 8

I'm probably super late to this, but I installed Halo Online this week. Holy cow is that game fun. I'm awful with Mouse and keyboard, but it's amazing playing that game. Just wanted to rave about it a bit. Any of you guys try it?

• Upvote (+1) 1

I know it's a pain and all, but I don't have H5 installed.

Can someone screenshot for me Halo 5's current ranked/social/warzone playlists and all the gamemodes available in custom games?

Por favor?

I know it's a pain and all, but I don't have H5 installed.

Can someone screenshot for me Halo 5's current ranked/social/warzone playlists and all the gamemodes available in custom games?

Por favor?

Does it have to be a screenshot or will a text list be fine?

Text will do just fine!

Ordered how they are in the menus:

Social

• Quickplay
  • Super Fiesta
  • Extermination (Rotational)
  • Big Team Battle
  • Action Sack
  • Infection
  • Grifball

Ranked

• Slayer
  • Team Arena
  • Doubles
  • SWAT
  • Breakout
  • Snipers
  • HaloWC FFA (Rotational/temporary replacement for standard FFA)
  • HaloWC 2018

Warzone

• Heroic Warzone Firefight
  • Legendary Warzone Firefight
  • Mythic Warzone Firefight (rotational, only shows up Fri-Mon)
  • Warzone
  • Warzone Assault

Custom Games - no idea if you meant core modes or literally every variant so here's all of em: 

• Alpine Rally (Race)
  • Assault
  • Battle Golf
  • Big Team Assault
  • Big Team CTF
  • Big Team Slayer
  • Big Team Strongholds
  • Breakout
  • CTF 
  • CTF HaloWC
  • Classic Mini-Game
  • Classic Multi Flag
  • Classic Team Oddball
  • Classic Team Slayer
  • FFA Rockets
  • Fiesta Classic
  • FFA Slayer
  • Grifball
  • Infection
  • Jungle Rush (Race)
  • KOTH (Crazy King)
  • KOTH (Diminishing
  • Mini-Game
  • Neutral Flag
  • Oddball
  • Oddball FFA
  • Oddball HaloWC
  • Rocket Slayer
  • Shotty Snipers
  • Slayer
  • Slayer HaloWC
  • Snipers
  • Strongholds
  • Strongholds HaloWC
  • Super Fiesta
  • Super Fiesta Assault
  • Super Fiesta CTF
  • Super Fiesta Strongholds
  • SWAT
  • Upvote (+1) 3

snip

You're my hero <3

Although damn, a screenshot seems easier to take haha, that list must have taken you a while. Thanks for the trouble man!

• Upvote (+1) 2

I'm probably super late to this, but I installed Halo Online this week. Holy cow is that game fun. I'm awful with Mouse and keyboard, but it's amazing playing that game. Just wanted to rave about it a bit. Any of you guys try it?

Installed it a couple of weeks ago and played it here and there. Not a huge fan of its gameplay, but I'm keeping an eye on its 0.6 update for all the Forge stuff being added.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Installed it a couple of weeks ago and played it here and there. Not a huge fan of its gameplay, but I'm keeping an eye on its 0.6 update for all the Forge stuff being added.

What didn't you like about it? I haven't played enough to have a well-formed opinion, but what I have so far was fun. Turf Slayer with no sprint, and Fiesta on Narrows were a couple of the matches I remember.

I'm probably in the minority of this, but I enjoyed H4's art style, and it feels good having some of the weapons from that in with the H2/H3 art style (I love how Guardian looks). Other than aesthetics, it felt throwback to have those maps and no sprint being playable. I wish there were better matches though. Most of the time it's just crazy/casual gametypes being hosted.

What didn't you like about it? I haven't played enough to have a well-formed opinion, but what I have so far was fun. Turf Slayer with no sprint, and Fiesta on Narrows were a couple of the matches I remember.

I'm probably in the minority of this, but I enjoyed H4's art style, and it feels good having some of the weapons from that in with the H2/H3 art style (I love how Guardian looks). Other than aesthetics, it felt throwback to have those maps and no sprint being playable. I wish there were better matches though. Most of the time it's just crazy/casual gametypes being hosted.

The BR bloom and melee lunge, mostly.

I'll never mention Halo 5's absolutely and completely fucking fucked garbage aiming system again if Cooper's ban is lifted.

• Upvote (+1) 7

I'll never mention Halo 5's absolutely and completely fucking fucked garbage aiming system again if Cooper's ban is lifted.

Upstages 5x by 343x.  Same response.  The plus rep has been completely saturated. Move along.