CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

Now I feel bad. I assume thats what M stands for? If it makes you feel any better, I don't consider you a Melvin, even if that is your name.

Honestly all I did was rip it straight out of a South Park episode and apply it to something my friends and I felt needed a name.

Lol don't feel bad. Yeah that's my name, but i think it hilarious.

My dad also hates our name. He was deployed at the time I was born. He never really forgave my mom for naming me Melvin. They had decided on something else but she wanted a junior!

• Upvote (+1) 1

Lol don't feel bad. Yeah that's my name, but i think it hilarious.

My dad also hates our name. He was deployed at the time I was born. He never really forgave my mom for naming me Melvin. They had decided on something else but she wanted a junior!

What a total Melvin move your mom made.

• Upvote (+1) 6

Two years on that Easter egg and it's probably gonna be some lame ass reward.

I haven't gotten a chance to rewatch much, but this is definitely one of the better casting jobs I've done so far. This was the deciding Game 7 of a series towards the end of the LAN, and I feel like I really hit my stride in the second half of this series. I hope you guys get a chance to check it out. Edit: Mods, I'd like to embed the video if possible. Can you help me out?

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/218545676?t=07h46m39s

I think it’s something like [ media ] insert link [ / media ]

Lemme try

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/218545676?t=07h46m39s%22%5Dhttps://www.twitch.tv/videos/218545676?t=07h46m39s

Edit: Never mind I think this only works for twitter/youtube

• Upvote (+1) 1

The melvin is a physically (as well as mentally) feeble person, down to his lack of sufficient muscle tissue, weak bones, small frame, and feeble voice. The melvin has pathetic, sloping shoulders and disproportionally short arms, that broadcast his lack of confidence and competence.

Holy shit...

• Upvote (+1) 2

Holy shit...

but also

a boy you love to look at. his skin is perfecty smooth and tan, his eyes are dark and dangerous and his smile is to die for. he's very smart especially in creative writing even if he is somewhat an overachiever. he loves soccer and is fiercly loyal to his friends. with just a wink he'll melt your heart and you will promise him your virginty. he can own your vagina with just a glance.

So we’re getting “tests” in spring? So does the official update not come until like late 2018? And is this test like an open test or what?

So we’re getting “tests” in spring? So does the official update not come until like late 2018? And is this test like an open test or what?

MCC?

First tests begin in Spring, anyone can sign up. Final date isn't known - guess it depends how the tests go.

Who dis? 

Context?

It's a meme account.  The context is Kanye and Kim had a new baby and named it Chicago.

It's a meme account.  The context is Kanye and Kim had a new baby and named it Chicago.

Or they could have chose any of these.  

2nfVdpz.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 5

-snip-

That reminds me of when Lord Zedd discovered that one of the "hinted at" easter eggs in Halo 4 was broken and he had to fix it himself to show off what it did.