CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

So is the H3 playlist ever going to return or did they sweep that under the rug like an MCC? It would actually be pretty good now with the new BR.

iirc they said they were thinking of adding a couple more maps then putting it back in rotation.  it was a popular list so it will be coming back.  With the new BR it would probably the the best list in the game.

All this talk about sniper being OP on PC has me thinking....  Does anybody think that the Halo 3 sniper would be OP even against any sandbox other than (ironically) the Halo 3 sandbox?

EDIT:  I am not counting the 4 or non-NBNS reach as candidates for this question

All this talk about sniper being OP on PC has me thinking.... Does anybody think that the Halo 3 sniper would be OP even against any sandbox other than (ironically) the Halo 3 sandbox?

EDIT: I am not counting the 4 or non-NBNS reach as candidates for this question

Imagine Halo 3’s sniper rifle replacing Halo 1’s sniper rifle. I would imagine that the sniper rilfe would be ridiculously hard to use while being contested against Halo 1’s pistol due to Halo 1’s pistol having a fast minimum TTK and Halo 3’s sniper rifle having a slow rate of fire. Now imagine Halo 1’s sniper rifle replacing Halo 3’s sniper rifle. I would imagine that it would be ridiculously hard to contest the sniper rifle with Halo 3’s BR due to Halo 3’s BR having a slow minimum TTK and Halo 1’s sniper rifle having a fast rate of fire.

Imagine Halo 3’s sniper rifle replacing Halo 1’s sniper rifle. I would imagine that the sniper rilfe would be ridiculously hard to use while being contested against Halo 1’s pistol due to Halo 1’s pistol having a fast minimum TTK and Halo 3’s sniper rifle having a slow rate of fire. Now imagine Halo 1’s sniper rifle replacing Halo 3’s sniper rifle. I would imagine that it would be ridiculously hard to contest the sniper rifle with Halo 3’s BR due to Halo 3’s BR having a slow minimum TTK and Halo 1’s sniper rifle having a fast rate of fire.

Imagine my mind exploding and then imploding after exploding. It just did that. 

The sniper on pc would obviously need like no bullet magnetism and a higher ROF.

On CE against mouse players you get wrecked. And all the top speedruns are on pc because sniping is so easy. It's basically a way more powerful pistol on PC and getting descoped is much less of an issue.

The sniper on pc would obviously need like no bullet magnetism and a higher ROF.

On CE against mouse players you get wrecked. And all the top speedruns are on pc because sniping is so easy. It's basically a way more powerful pistol on PC and getting descoped is much less of an issue.

Faster strafe, faster base movement, and a projectile sniper. The sniper is now balanced, even with PC.

• Upvote (+1) 4

The worst and shortest campaign in the series, I'm sure it didn't take long.

edit: ROFL just checked the vod and there's hardly anyone in the room. Embarrassing.

Lmao look at the same room the game before. The game before had a nearly full audience. Halo 5 comes on, "Who the fuck cares"

this is a top post on r/Halo. Wow Halo 5 was number 2 on Twitch because it was on AGDQ? So what. AGDQ held a pretty constant viewership throughout it. Only reason there are so many viewers of Halo 5 is because it was on AGQD, not because its good. (The Live Audience in the room all left when it came on)

dkXncRpFLP_kDNkcBj5ERZBroziEYQPv3n-t7Fsj

• Upvote (+1) 4

Faster strafe, faster base movement, and a projectile sniper. The sniper is now balanced, even with PC.

I don't think it's balanced if the whole sandbox is projectile though. If it has a small clip and 0.5s ROF then sure. I'm assuming the rest of the game is like CE in the this case FYI, lol.

Right arm brother.  Tell 'em

The worst and shortest campaign in the series, I'm sure it didn't take long.

edit: ROFL just checked the vod and there's hardly anyone in the room. Embarrassing.

Lmao look at the same room the game before. The game before had a nearly full audience. Halo 5 comes on, "Who the fuck cares"

Not that I really want to defend Halo 5. 11PM (where the event is hosted) isn't a really good time slot.

For reference here is Batman the previous day around the same time. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Akuoie4vq_4

• Upvote (+1) 1

Guys did you know that Halo 5 breaks the Top 20 most played list on Xbox Live sometimes and thats awesome, especially for Microsofts Flagship title that used to hold the number one spot with a similar amount of competition?!

#WEBACK

lol lots of dumb ignorant fucks like to argue h3 had no competition(h2 that’s perfectly understandable since tbh it really didn’t).

Guys did you know that Halo 5 breaks the Top 20 most played list on Xbox Live sometimes and thats awesome, especially for Microsofts Flagship title that used to hold the number one spot with a similar amount of competition?!

#WEBACK

lol lots of dumb ignorant fucks like to argue h3 had no competition(h2 that’s perfectly understandable since tbh it really didn’t), when h3 clearly had plenty. Ready up live made a h3 gameplay video and it got 1.5m views. That tells me people want h6 to be a classic halo.

Ready up live made a h3 gameplay video and it got 1.5m views. That tells me people want h6 to be a classic halo.

Wrap it up lads, we've done it. 

I got laid once and I'm sure I'm a stud. 

These mind games are next level. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

You got laid by a wrapped up lad? What?  Dude keep your personal business to yourself thanks. 

It’s jjst the honest truth

I wish I could have been in the room to hear the discussions about being able to zoom in with every weapon, and slap the people in favor of it.

• Upvote (+1) 4

I wish I could have been in the room to hear the discussions about being able to zoom in with every weapon, and slap the people in favor of it.

Are you not immersed? Some of my fondest memories of Halo are zooming in with the sword and then getting stuck in stabilize.

• Upvote (+1) 8