CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

Remember when certain people here were talking about how great Destiny 2 was going to be? Good times :)

Who, exactly? Remember when people were saying that Destiny 2 actually looks like Destiny 1 (instead of changing a bunch of random shit like most console sequels do) which is not actually a problem? Of course it's shit. So was the first game.

​Sad that basically the only good competitive FPS game on the market that anyone plays is CS:GO, but there it is.

Who, exactly? Remember when people were saying that Destiny 2 actually looks like Destiny 1 (instead of changing a bunch of random shit like most console sequels do) which is not actually a problem? Of course it's shit. So was the first game.

​Sad that basically the only good competitive FPS game on the market that anyone plays is CS:GO, but there it is.

OW? R6: Siege? Quake Champions is coming along nicely too.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Okay, so Halo 6 is probably coming out in 2018 right? Shouldn't we hear something about it sooner rather than later? Waiting till June for E3 seems awfully late considering it would most likely be coming out Oct-Nov.

OW? R6: Siege? Quake Champions is coming along nicely too.

Dude come on OW takes no skill bro.  

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Dude come on OW takes no skill bro.  

Lol! Don't start with that shit because most people that say it doesn't take skill have about 5 hours total playtime, and have never played against Top 500s and pros. There's definitely a wider skill gap in OW than in every Halo other than CE, no question. Watch Effect play Tracer or Calvin play Mccree, it's insane.

Edit: Also, just like CSGO, it's almost more about positioning and map awareness than pure aim skill.

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Lol! Don't start with that shit because most people that say it doesn't take skill have about 5 hours total playtime, and have never played against Top 500s and pros. There's definitely a wider skill gap in OW than in every Halo other than CE, no question. Watch Effect play Tracer or Calvin play Mccree, it's insane.

Edit: Also, just like CSGO, it's almost more about positioning and map awareness than pure aim skill.

I think he might of meant the console version of the game. The skill gap isn’t as high.

Remember when certain people here were talking about how great Destiny 2 was going to be? Good times :)

Could have been so much more than it is.

:(

And here we go again Jesus Christ

Oh, I'm not actually going to argue with anyone lol.

No one responded to my Halo 6 comment!

• Upvote (+1) 1

OW takes the kind of "skill" that I absolutely detest in a shooter. Holding hands, teamshot, timing gimmicky abilities together and bum-rushing choke points all game long. And of course the healing and rezzing which drags out fights and leads even more stalemates. OW is basically what Halo would have turned into if Bungie was still in control and we doubled down on Reach instead of following CoD.

• Upvote (+1) 7

PLAY

MCC

CE

lol I loved CE and was getting pretty decent at it a while back but am so out of practice it would drive me nuts.

That, and the last time I played it took for ever to find a game and when I did I was paired with someone that had never played it before and was going against two guys who never stopped playing it.

I played OW for a while too and was getting pretty decent at it for my time played, but it's just not that fun for me. 

Sad but True, people just aren't exited about Halo anymore.

Wherever I May Roam I always see negative modern Halo comments.

LONG LIVE MACHINE!! Oh wait....shit I did it wrong.
  • Upvote (+1) 2

I can't wait to see H6 hype train start up and watch as 90% of the community develops Alzheimer's (again).

• Upvote (+1) 7

As someone who played Destiny 1 + all of the DLC and maxed out 3 characters, Destiny 2 is an insult to players in general. Many thought that Destiny 2 would build off of Destiny 1 but it's like Bungie reset the clock again and we're stuck with a lack of content like Destiny 1 was before TTK. And that doesn't even count all the microtransaction shady crap they pull on what seems like a weekly basis.

I bough Destiny 2 + season pass like a chump who had a somewhat faith in Bungie. I'm ignoring everything Destiny 2 and will do the same for Destiny 3. Just going to switch from Fortnite and Overwatch from now on.

You mean Bungie doing what Bungie does since CE? What a shocker.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I can't wait to see H6 hype train start up and watch as 90% of the community develops Alzheimer's (again).

It's battered customer syndrome.

I bought destiny 2 for my dad for christmas. Did i make a mistake?

Depends. If you have a bad relationship with him, you chose the perfect gift.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Okay, so Halo 6 is probably coming out in 2018 right? Shouldn't we hear something about it sooner rather than later? Waiting till June for E3 seems awfully late considering it would most likely be coming out Oct-Nov.

Wouldn't be surprised if it was 2019, but either way I'm dreading seeing the trailer cause I'm sure it's just gonna be H5 part deux.

Siege is really underrated. Game’s sick af

Actually, the game earned a ton of acclaim over time. It launched in a poor state, but the devs were very reactive and transformed it into one of the more poplar FPS's out. It's consistently in the top 5 on xbl.

• Upvote (+1) 1