CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

Did they remove the h3 list?

of course. We can't have two community favorite playlists at once. Oddball in, H3 out.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

of course. We can't have two community favorite playlists at once. Oddball in, H3 out.

Fucking Aye. Wouldn't want our players to have too many fun choices!

• Upvote (+1) 1

Fucking Aye. Wouldn't want our players to have too many fun choices!

They can either consolidate what little population we have into a couple decently occupied playlists or have a bunch of playlists with godawful search times.You can't have it both ways with this game's current population.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Ugh

Back to the uninstalled heap it goes

• Upvote (+1) 1

Ugh

Back to the uninstalled heap it goes

I’m pretty sure they’ll be bringing it back in a few weeks, with some additional maps

I’m pretty sure they’ll be bringing it back in a few weeks, with some additional maps

Didn't they say that when they took out shotty snipes

• Upvote (+1) 1

Didn't they say that when they took out shotty snipes

They did, but forgers working on H3 maps seem to think there will definately be more.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

They didn't say when and the will surely not make it permanent, no matter how much demand there is.

it would be a great playlist if it wasnt for those dumb ass maps and dumb ass BR

Why Did they made the BR son inconsistent? , and in what playlist do you spawn with the BR/GF? Been playing oddball and is AR/Pistol.

Why Did they made the BR son inconsistent? , and in what playlist do you spawn with the BR/GF? Been playing oddball and is AR/Pistol.

They think randomizing spread is the best way to limit the guns effective range.

They think randomizing spread is the best way to limit the guns effective range.

I thought that the problem with the BR was the aim assist.

It's so damn hilarious how they think adding spread to the BR will nerf its range, when it still has insane bullet magnetism and aim assist only surpassed by the Halo 2 BR. It becomes even more funny when you realize that there are still Warzone variants with 6x zoom optics and attachments that add more RRR and bullet magnetism. Like seriously, do they even play their own game?

I thought that the problem with the BR was the aim assist.

It was.

But for some reason, they've convinced themselves that players having the skill to use a weapon outside of its intended range is a bad thing. So they impose random spread to nullify skill at range- placing luck in its place.

What annoys me about it is that they use "the data" to validate their work, without actually setting the right goals. "Less kills at range = mission accomplished". Rather than "less kills at range due to heightened execution requirements = mission accomplished"

When you aren't asking the right questions its very easy to have biased data.

Given the size of h5 maps (thanks to sprint) there's no reason anyone with a decent shot would ever pick up a BR.

• Upvote (+1) 9

It was.

But for some reason, they've convinced themselves that players having the skill to use a weapon outside of its intended range is a bad thing. So they impose random spread to nullify skill at range- placing luck in its place.

What annoys me about it is that they use "the data" to validate their work, without actually setting the right goals. "Less kills at range = mission accomplished". Rather than "less kills at range due to heightened execution requirements = mission accomplished"

When you aren't asking the right questions its very easy to have biased data.

Given the size of h5 maps (thanks to sprint) there's no reason anyone with a decent shot would ever pick up a BR.

Now that the burst is slower is almost guaranteed you will never get a perfect kill against a competent player, since you won’t land 3 bullets on a thrusting target.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Now that the burst is slower is almost guaranteed you will never get a perfect kill against a competent player, since you won’t land 3 bullets on a thrusting target.

Pulling in the RRR and allowing the burst already makes it difficult to get a perfect at range. So the rng spread is overkill (and silly).

• Upvote (+1) 1

Ok I'm getting issues where I can barely find anyone. And when I do I get the same people I played with. Is it me or is this game that dead?

Game is pretty much dead. Can't find any games in numerous playlist such as WZA or FFA unless they are featured. BTB I get a few laggy matches on expanded if I'm lucky. The only playlists that work consistently are Team Arena, WZFF and WZ. Interestingly enough, the H3 playlist always gave me the fastest matches.

• Upvote (+1) 4

I don't know about you guys, but I'd be hella down for some boots on the ground Halo.

incoming wall running and grapple hook

incoming wall running and grapple hook

With heros.

Y'all won't touch my dps Guilty Spark