CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

Dude BR starts are so goooooood.

And Eden is 10000000x better than Empire

Not a fan of breakout. Wasn't aware there was no shields to it. I don't like to make the comparison a lot, but it feels like CoD with how fast the kill times are. Should have shields and an objective.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Someone ask 343 what the f is the point of reducing the health points? 

Just add objective and camping will be a non-issue 

I hate split screeners. 2 is bad enough online.

That doesn't make sense man. In any good halo game, you expect to play bad players in social playlists. So guys doin in with 3 guests really shouldn't make a difference and it's always better to have the option rather than not being able to do it because the devs are AV af

Announcer: OMFSMG

Description: 5 kills with the SMG in a row

Announcer: Monster

Description: Earn 15 perfect kill medals in one game 

Just played my 1st game of breakout. I hate it.

Breakout makes it even for evident to not even bother using precision weapons because you're dead in about .3 seconds with automatics

The BR is a 3SK in Breakout - it is absolutely worth using.

I almost want to upvote your comment because of your avatar and quote. Even though I don't agree with what you said. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

lmao Eden reminds me of a launch week forge map.

Wow this map is bad. 

Skyping with friend and he's in a 1v1 on Breakout and I'm just constantly telling him where the enemy is, pretty OP, esp the third person camera so I can see over walls etc.

Jesus BR starts in this game are absolutely fantastic.

Now lets get DMR starts and we'll be gtg.

• Downvote (-1) 1

Its a 3 week beta, may wanna play at least 2 games to really give it a fair judgement. Also keep an open mind, as there's never been anything like this in Halo before. We could just have the same 5 game types we've always had, thats easy. They'd like to introduce something new at least every 5-10 years. People seemed to like Extraction in Halo 4 but hate Dominion (at least for 4v4) so lets play for the week and see if it's one we can love or hate. Also give feedback on what could make it better instead of just saying you hate it. 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I like breakout but I do think there needs to be some sort of objective to go with it.

Also, what are your thoughts about three shot kill br? I really like it would you mind it going global?

Breakout:

3rd Person Camera needs to be a forced 1st person camera. In a 1v1 situation your whole team being able to call out for you waters the entire experience down, makes everything less intense. Your teams role in game is to get kills, when they die they forfeit that role. Like @@FrankTheShow mentioned on twitter there was actually a big problem in CoD Ghosts with a 3rd person view in Search and Destroy.

1 hit kill Grenades: Meh, helps combat sprint a little bit, but not significant enough to be game changing.

1 hit kill beatdowns?: Dislike. With Sprint you can just run up on someone, lame. Would work way better without Sprint.

I know I sound like a broken record but Sprint effects this game negatively on so many damn levels its so annoying. 

• Upvote (+1) 5

Breakout could be so much better if they allowed everyone on your team a chance to get the fucking 1 BR that everyone is rushing for. I've played two games and everyone is rushing for it, and just waiting for that person to die in order to do anything. 

It's nice to have an asymm.

Both maps feel a lot better than the original 2 so far.

On a positive note: BR starts are awesome! 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Medal: Ground Pound Spree

Description: Get 5 kills with a Ground Pound in one life.

Medal: RAW MEAT

Description: Get 10 kills with a Ground Pound in one life.

Medal: SORE IN THE MORNING

Description: Get 15 kills with a Ground Pound in one life.

Jesus Moa  :flames: