CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

I wanna salute @@Saucey for going at josh's neck in regards to sprint....and fuck gandhi, dude DOES NOT speak for Halo fans, especially us in the competitive community. He's a dick riding, clueless, hypocritical sellout. I wasn't shocked in the least when I saw his video being retweeted by Josh. 343 will use pros and former pros like him to invade and brainwash this community into accepting bullshit halo after bullshit halo.

I agree, cheers to @@Saucey for sticking to his beliefs rather than becoming some kind of shaft stroker like Gandhi, Goldenboy and various other figures of this community.  

• Upvote (+1) 7

Btw, he removed the tweet. Josh, the damage has already been done, UNLESS you come here  and post and defend yourself and why you chose to remove the tweet.

Which tweets?

Which tweets?

Basically Josh tells us that Sprint is comparable to escaping situations in Halo 1/2/3. Told us to listen to music that fits the situation. Insert sarcasm.

I can copy/paste but that's the gist of the Tweets.

I agree, cheers to @@Saucey for sticking to his beliefs rather than becoming some kind of shaft stroker like Gandhi, Goldenboy and various other figures of this community.  

look man...I read sauceys tweet and felt so proud. I'm not gonna lie, there were times where I was very skeptical of him and other staff members on here in regards to siding with 343's views on Halo. He showed me a lot today. Salute

• Upvote (+1) 5

If you guys are serious. I have a crazy idea....speak with your wallets and don't buy the game. I'm borderline right now. I've sunk 13 years into this game.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Basically he tells us that Sprint is comparable to escaping situations in Halo 1/2/3. Told us to listen to music that fits the situation. Insert sarcasm.

These? They're still there

EDIT: Now they're appearing gone for me, oh well still got the screenshot

0e6752441164daec22f7d951a47ed311.png

• Upvote (+1) 7

If you guys are serious. I have a crazy idea....speak with your wallets and don't buy the game. I'm borderline right now. I've sunk 13 years into this game.

Borderline? I played like 5 games of H4 and decided right there I wouldn't buy a 343 game again. No one here should be borderline, it's a no brainer.

look man...I read sauceys tweet and felt so proud. I'm not gonna lie, there were times where I was very skeptical of him and other staff members on here in regards to siding with 343's views on Halo. He showed me a lot today. Salute

Saucey may not know in depth game mechanics but he knows common sense :kappa:

Snip

Sorry, I'm too pissed off to post with a brain.

Just didn't want to even read his Tweets. But, kudos to Saucey.

I hate my life right now.

I already got a refund for MCC, and don't even have the urge to re-buy it to play the H5 beta. Pretty amazing considering I played over 7k games of H3, but have no desire to play H5.

Looking forward to Treyarch's CoD, though.

• Upvote (+1) 2

"I totally understand your point of view"

bitch please

He thinks this is our point of view:

Halo 1-3 were the most popular Halo games and they didn't have sprint, so why should Halo 5 have sprint 

:walshy:   What an ignorant fella 

The former pros they hired....let all of us down as well. I don't care what that paycheck and the perks with working at 343 look like, there is no way in hell i'm going to play test this game for a year with sprint in it and not complain about it every day to the developers. They would have to edit me out of "The Sprint" episodes to keep my dislikes about the mechanic hidden. Ghost, Dersky and Neighbor let all of us down.

• Upvote (+1) 5

I think it's time we break off from this 343's "halo" and just focused on halo 1-3. We have the community, we don't need 343.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Serious question, is there a place on the internet where people LIKE sprint? Everywhere I've looked seems overwhelmingly negative towards it. Where are they getting the idea that anyone wants it?

Serious question, is there a place on the internet where people LIKE sprint? Everywhere I've looked seems overwhelmingly negative towards it. Where are they getting the idea that anyone wants it?

No, yet somehow the "larger audience" prefers it. I have a friend who has played halo since the first one, but on a casual level. He became more of a COD fan over the years and he happened to buy TMCC and downloaded the beta. After his first game dude texted me "lmao...wtf is this garbage? this is call of duty not halo". He went back to playing Advanced Warfare. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

Nothing but  :prayers:  :prayers:  :prayers:  :prayers:  :prayers:  :prayers:  to him

this was me actually, I can't believe he responded, or that it took no time at all for this to appear here.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

This is another issue, there are but on the other hand whatever Halo game you hand them (sprint or not) they'll like either way. I just don't see why their voice really matters if their always happy either way.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Remember the time when 343 accidentally made the Crimson Map Pack free,  and tried to cover it up (well, actually they tried to lie) by saying that it was a "gift" and "preview" and it was intended all the time. 

:kappa: