CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

These maps are horrible and don't promote map movement. Just lost twice to kids who camp in base with AR's #SkillGap  :prayers:  :prayers:  :rekt:  :weback:

https://twitter.com/JoshingtonState/status/550871890755985408

Guarantee that fucking clown has played 10 total games of Ce, 2, or 3 in his whole life

https://www.linkedin.com/in/salientone

These are the people in charge of Halo, folks

They serve us the same bullshit talking like they did when they argued about H4.

I do not have faith in them anymore.

Also, have you seen this? Josh Holmes proudly retweeted this. Gandhi starts by : "I did not play it but I saw it"...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QA_tu5BZ8ds

Well were fucked.

I do find it hilariously ironic that this is the first time in halo history where "competitive" game play is being taken seriously, yet it's the farthest thing the competitive scene wants and there will be virtually no scene and if there is, it will only be the people desperately holding on the the halo name

• Upvote (+1) 3

Can't tell if troll or Reach kid...

H2 kid, and I've never really been one to troll.

I just wanted to stop by and say looks like well never get what we want guys. Sprint is never coming back, we should just give up now. If developers are going to be dismissive of problems existing in their games we should not continue to support the studio responsible for the game.

Yes he is right, some people can 'get away' from battles in Halo1/2/3 but it's nowhere near the same thing as getting away with SPRINT

This is getting ridiculous 

• Upvote (+1) 5

By the time MCC is finally fixed Halo 6 will be coming out. Maybe they will listen then?

we back?

... guys?

• Upvote (+1) 1

I think it's time to quit the sticks after reading that post, and I encourage everyone else to do the same. Why stay with a Franchise that has identity crisis every new game when you can move to another one that is successful and actually know's what makes that specific game unique?

343 don't deserve the Halo mantle. And they don't deserve our time either.

• Upvote (+1) 7

They serve us the same bullshit talking like they did when they argued about H4.

I do not have faith in them anymore.

Also, have you seen this? Josh Holmes proudly retweeted this. Gandhi starts by : "I did not play it but I saw it"...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QA_tu5BZ8ds

Nobody will say it, because they love to kiss his ass, but here it is:

Gandhi is a clown. He pretends to know everything with his self-assured, matter-of-fact attitude toward everything. Now, one could argue I (and many other people on these forums) are guilty of this too, but Gandhi is the absolute king when it comes to pretending to be the bottom-line expert when it comes to Halo.

And what's more: he's a hypocrite. I'm on my phone right now so I can't be arsed to search, but I promise you that I could find at least a half-dozen videos going back less than a year or two where he says, unequivocally, that sprint is bad and simply needs to go. Yet, here he is saying that anyone who even MENTIONS sprint needs to "get the fuck out" and "doesn't know what they're talking about".

I stopped giving a shit about anything he has to say a long time ago. Not to mention the fact that he made a video claiming to have come up with the idea of a contest for Forgers where the winning Forge map gets officially made by 343, when in actuality I tweeted that EXACT idea to 343 weeks before (not to mention the fact that I'm sure plenty of people have voiced the idea in other places plenty of times). Yet he made it a point in the video to praise himself as if he magically thought up the idea himself, claiming it to be "the best idea I've ever come up with/had" (I'm paraphrasing, obviously).

You can call me salty, but I had my reservations about him long before even that. And videos like the one you just posted have done nothing to change my opinion of him.

• Upvote (+1) 7

Guarantee that fucking clown has played 10 total games of Ce, 2, or 3 in his whole life

https://www.linkedin.com/in/salientone

These are the people in charge of Halo, folks

God what a shitty attitude. It's like 343 fucking knows the majority of the Halo community hates sprint and doesn't want it but they're putting in anyways just because they can, and then they tweet shit like that to the customers/fans. I honestly can't believe people like Bravo, StrongSide, Neighbor and Ghost choose to be apart of this mess.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I think it's time to quit the sticks after reading that post, and I encourage everyone else to do the same. Why stay with a Franchise that has identity crisis every new game when you can move to another one that is successful and actually know's what makes that specific game unique?

343 don't deserve the Halo mantle. And they don't deserve our time either.

I will stick with MCC.  Even being half broken, when I go back to H2A, with crappy mm, I have way more fun than h5

Nobody will say it, because they love to kiss his ass, but here it is:

Gandhi is a clown. He pretends to know everything with his self-assured, matter-of-fact attitude toward everything. Now one could argue I (and many other people on these forums) are guilty of this too, but Gandhi is the absolute king when it comes to pretending to be the bottom-line expert when it comes to Halo.

And what's more: he's a hypocrite. I'm on my gone right now so I can't be arsed to search, but I promise you that I could find at least a half-dozen videos going back less than a year or toe where he says, unequivocally, that sprint is bad and simply needs to go. Yet, here he is saying that anyone who even MENTIONS sprint needs to "get the fuck out" and "doesn't know what they're talking about".

I stopped giving a shit about anything he has to say a long time ago. Not to mention the fact that he made a video claiming to have come up with the idea of a contest for Forgers where the winning Forge map gets officially made by 343, when in actuality I tweeted that EXACT idea to 343 weeks before (not to mention the fact that I'm sure plenty of people have voiced the idea in other places plenty of times). Yet he made it a point in the video to praise himself as if he magically thought up the idea himself, claiming it to be "the best idea I've ever come up with/had" (I'm paraphrasing, obviously).

You can call me salty, but I had my reservations about him long before even that. And videos like the one tho just posted have done nothing to change my opinion of him.

He's a sellout.

Neg me if you want.

• Upvote (+1) 7

Because Sprint involves facing danger without strategy thus the detriment we've been screaming Bloody Mary for years.

Cocktease retorts. God.