CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

I'll take anything over Halo 5(or 4). Just give this franchise back to Bungie already and tell them to make an original formula Halo game.

You want to give Halo back to Bungie after they gave us Reach and Destiny?

• Upvote (+1) 6

why tf did they decide to bring back the flood in a SPIN OFF game???

I mean, they offed their big, new villain in a fucking comic, so why are you surprised?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Am I really the only person that feels a massive difference in the aim assist on HCS compared to the rest?

• Downvote (-1) 1

I mean, they offed their big, new villain in a fucking comic, so why are you surprised?

Wait, they killed off the main villain in HW2 in a comic?

Wait, they killed off the main villain in HW2 in a comic?

No, I couldn't give two fucks about Atriox. I was talking about The Didact. You know, the dude who had a whole trilogy of books dedicated to his back story. Kind of like Jul, who died like a bitch in the second cut-scene in H5. Haven't paid any attention to the universe after H5, tbh.

• Upvote (+1) 1

No, I couldn't give two fucks about Atriox. I was talking about The Didact. You know, the dude who had a whole trilogy of books dedicated to his back story. Kind of like Jul, who died like a bitch in the second cut-scene in H5. Haven't paid any attention to the universe after H5, tbh.

Oh I thought they did that killing off in a comic thing again. And the universe has gone downhill since H4 in my opinion so I stopped paying attention.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Correction:

The seemingly offed their main villain in Halo 4, then suddenly in a completely bizarre twist of writing they revived him in a comic then killed him off again in the same comic except there's still the chance he's actually not dead but rather "contained" so wtf?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Am I really the only person that feels a massive difference in the aim assist on HCS compared to the rest?

The "feeling" is probably the la k of AR. Close range fights with magnums can get a litle crazy.

Correction:

The seemingly offed their main villain in Halo 4, then suddenly in a completely bizarre twist of writing they revived him in a comic then killed him off again in the same comic except there's still the chance he's actually not dead but rather "contained" so wtf?

You are technically correct. I don't mean to downplay the baffling writing on offer from 3v4 Industries.

Correction:

But what if they contained the didact inside the thing cortana supposedly survived in and he like took her over :thinking:

Still don't know what the didact has to gain by cross dressing as cortana.

• Upvote (+1) 1

You want to give Halo back to Bungie after they gave us Reach and Destiny?

Yeah. Either give the franchise back to Bungie or individually hire as many people as possible who worked on the Bungie-made Halo games. Bungie's technical skill in regards to physics, art style, graphics, and UI are light years ahead of 343. Instruct them to make a true Halo game with no armor/Spartan abilities and it will sell 10 million easily.

• Upvote (+1) 2

When 343i shits on everyone during E3.

And then releases Platinum Req packs.

What are platinum req packs? 

What are platinum req packs? 

A fucking scam.

20000 RP. Twice as much RP than Gold RP for a pack that only has a 50% greater chance of getting high-value reqs, and 50% fewer cards per pack

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'm going to assume you're joking.

Nope.

So about these packs. Here is another analysis that demostrates how scummy 343 is:

Of course these new packs are another scam. 343 is milking every single penny out of H5 while the servers get worse by the day and MCC is still broken. Then add on top the literal P2W packs like the Spartan Recruit Pack or whatever it's called that instantly unlocks the DMR, Scorpion and Pistol, or the 10x Prophets Bane packs. Or the Halo Wars 2 DLC that isn't even part of the season pass. They are up there with EA at this point with how disgusting they treat their customers.

• Upvote (+1) 6

So about these packs. Here is another analysis that demostrates how scummy 343 is:

Of course these new packs are another scam. 343 is milking every single penny out of H5 while the servers get worse by the day and MCC is still broken. Then add on top the literal P2W packs like the Spartan Recruit Pack or whatever it's called that instantly unlocks the DMR, Scorpion and Pistol, or the 10x Prophets Bane packs. Or the Halo Wars 2 DLC that isn't even part of the season pass. They are up there with EA at this point with how disgusting they treat their customers.

Wow, what a total fucking ripoff. 343 sure do have some balls to be pulling that shit. 

I don't even understand the point of this. How big is the group of people who both still give a shit about Halo 5 and haven't unlocked everything already? It can't be that large.

• Upvote (+1) 1