CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

The trick is to play on an alt and play to do crazy stuff. When I play on my alt I challenge a lot more, try harder jumps, etc.

Dude, I can barely get a kill on it. Accuracy is like low 30% on it. I can't deal with the less aim assist at all.

Plus the to4's are just ripping though teams like nothing.

Smh

The correct question is "Hey is that Aerowak from Quake in CE 1.5"

Oh sorry, I'll hang myself with my own entrails ASAP to make up for this heresy.

Who needs content updates when you can just get Platinum req packs for twice as much as a gold pack, but with less shit in it?

Did I see Downrush from Halo 5 Evolved in Reflex?

• Upvote (+1) 6

Dude, I can barely get a kill on it. Accuracy is like low 30% on it. I can't deal with the less aim assist at all.

Wait, what? Is there really less aim assist in a playlist in Halo 5?

Wait, what? Is there really less aim assist in a playlist in Halo 5?

What I think is happening is people say the aiming is better in Warzone than Arena due to the Warzone servers being better, but it's probably tied to the weird aiming issues with LoD or line of sight being so different on Arena maps. 

Is the h3 playlist out yet?

September

• Upvote (+1) 1

Is the h3 playlist out yet?

It's fun to know we live in a world where we don't ask "Is H3A out yet" in giddy excitement, but instead ask "Is the H3 playlist out yet" with regards to Halo 5. Happy 10th birthday, Halo 3.

• Upvote (+1) 4

I think I'd rather play default Halo 3 Epitaph only w/ shield doors than any H3 playlist in Halo 5. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

It's fun to know we live in a world where we don't ask "Is H3A out yet" in giddy excitement, but instead ask "Is the H3 playlist out yet" with regards to Halo 5. Happy 10th birthday, Halo 3.

happy birthday MOST SUCCESSFUL GAME IN THE SERIES. Have A SINGLE PLAYLIST IN OUR GAME to celebrate!
  • Upvote (+1) 1

happy birthday MOST SUCCESSFUL GAME IN THE SERIES. Have A SINGLE PLAYLIST IN OUR GAME to celebrate!

You're just another nostalgic compective Bungie fanboy.
  • Upvote (+1) 5

I think I'd rather play default Halo 3 Epitaph only w/ shield doors than any H3 playlist in Halo 5. 

I would rather play on Halo 3 Snowbound than Halo 5.

I would rather play on Halo 3 Snowbound than Halo 5.

I think at that point, you're better off with the third option.

I'll take anything over Halo 5(or 4). Just give this franchise back to Bungie already and tell them to make an original formula Halo game.

• Downvote (-1) 1