CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

I don't understand how you can play Halo 5 for the first 19 months and use the word "acceptable" to describe the aiming. Coming from someone that likes H3 the best, doesn't mind the aiming in that game either, and defends the settings in H3 doubles, I've reached the point where I think xboxdigger94's opinion on anything is just wrong.

• Upvote (+1) 6

Is the a way to stop certain people being on your team?

I've had the same guy 3 times be on my team, he'll play a bit then spend most the game afk and end up going negative 10+

Pissing me off I'm diamond 6 and just want to be onxy already

Seeing the lack of any credible leaks regarding 343i for the E3 Conference in just over 12 hours, means that there's either nothing worth leaking, or a lot of effort is being put into not having any leaks. My money is on the latter, as I doubt that 343i would appear on stage to show off HW2 DLC, considering how small the audience is for that game.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Wait, I heard elsewhere that h3 uses radial aiming?

That was me, but upon doing further research I couldn't find any articles on grid aiming vs radial aiming so my memory must've been playing tricks on me. I know I read those terms somewhere and didn't just make them up but there's no articles on it so who knows lol maybe I'm crazy.

That being said mcc h3 is 10x more fucked than normal h3. The diagonal aiming in classic h3 was very very slow and in mcc it's ridiculously fast. Seriously try looking diagonal in mcc and see how slow it is

Seeing the lack of any credible leaks regarding 343i for the E3 Conference in just over 12 hours, means that there's either nothing worth leaking, or a lot of effort is being put into not having any leaks. My money is on the latter, as I doubt that 343i would appear on stage to show off HW2 DLC, considering how small the audience is for that game.

My money is on both.

MS has really put a clamp on leaks this year... but 343s announcement will be end up not being worth its stage time.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I imagine after the massive leaks a few years ago for all developers and publishers, a lot more effort has gone into keeping stuff secret.

At most, it'll be HW2 campaign DLC and maybe a H3 themed update teaser with confirmation of a Scorpio patch.

My money is on both.

MS has really put a clamp on leaks this year... but 343s announcement will be end up not being worth its stage time.

Wait, you are not excited for the "Memories of Halo Three" REQ pack that's about to be announced?

• Upvote (+1) 5

When is 343/MS presentation ?

4 hours and 45 mins from now

• Upvote (+1) 1

I came out of my hiatus just to say 4 words: We told you so.

It's fake.

H3A isn't happening.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Not one Halo thing talked about at e3. Halo is dead. 

Halo Wars 2 is getting an update for the Xbox One X. Lmao, they meant really small announcement.

Halo was like the only Xbox exclusive up there that didn't get shown for a 4k update what a joke

The engine is so shit it can barely handle 60fps animations past 10ft and lacks anisotropic filtering support

No Halo 3 : Anniversary. feelsbadman

• Upvote (+1) 5