CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

damage boost is totally fine plenty of forge maps use it. It's only a 25% boost not the quad damage most arena shooters have. Because of this a lot of forgers actually put two on a map and you can double stack if you time it right. Super cool

• Upvote (+1) 2

damage boost is totally fine plenty of forge maps use it. It's only a 25% boost not the quad damage most arena shooters have. Because of this a lot of forgers actually put two on a map and you can double stack if you time it right. Super cool

I'll take your word for it. If it isn't OP 343 should put it in some maps. I prefer damage boost to OS as a power up. With OS if the player that picks it up sucks and misses half his shots he can still kill a player that outplays him and lands all his shots. It's basically a free kill. With damage boost that isn't the case. I also feel like it rewards aggressive play and can really add to the momentum of a player that is on fire. It can make you feel like a killing machine while still having to earn your kills. A bad player won't get as much use out of it as OS and a good player will get much more out of it than OS.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'll take your word for it. If it isn't OP 343 should put it in some maps. I prefer damage boost to OS as a power up. With OS if the player that picks it up sucks and misses half his shots he can still kill a player that outplays him and lands all his shots. It's basically a free kill. With damage boost that isn't the case. I also feel like it rewards aggressive play and can really add to the momentum of a player that is on fire. It can make you feel like a killing machine while still having to earn your kills. A bad player won't get as much use out of it as OS and a good player will get much more out of it than OS.

Pretty much exactly, I think it's the best balanced and most interesting powerup in the game

• Upvote (+1) 1

How do I get a custom game to show in the browser?

Also is there a group for people who do custom ffas/4s?

Does the new patch regarding no penalties for quitting when a teammate quits apply only to bans or CSR or both? The update stuff I read was pretty vague.

Does the new patch regarding no penalties for quitting when a teammate quits apply only to bans or CSR or both? The update stuff I read was pretty vague.

You don't get banned after one person has left game anyone can leave, you will however still lose CSR but not given a bigger penalty than a normal loss in doing so.

How do I get a custom game to show in the browser?

Just have to set the option for anyone to join the game and start it up.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Just have to set the option for anyone to join the game and start it up..

It still kills me you can't join a lobby for a game that it getting ready to start. It slays me. It doesn't even make fucking sense. Some half assed code man. Great example of 343 quality standards.

• Upvote (+1) 2

It still kills me you can't join a lobby for a game that it getting ready to start. It slays me. It doesn't even make fucking sense. Some half assed code man. Great example of 343 quality standards.

On PC the custom browser is the only way to find matches. So if you are playing in a lobby and then have to leave for like 5 mins, the lobby might have disappeared from the browser when you come back, even though I can clearly see the lobby still exists because I added those people as friends. It's so backwards and stupid it blows my mind.

• Upvote (+1) 1

There will be "classic" gameplay being demonstrated on a large screen at a conference within the next two years. That's unavoidable.

Ya

But it will be a COD game.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Just have to set the option for anyone to join the game and start it up..

I did that and people couldn't see it. Was it just buggy?

How do I change the titles too?

Well thats it, I've uninstalled Halo 5 for the last time. What a complete waste of 60$, I got more enjoyment out of Halo 4 then this POS game

• Upvote (+1) 1

Well thats it, I've uninstalled Halo 5 for the last time. What a complete waste of 60$, I got more enjoyment out of Halo 4 then this POS game

How?

How?

The game had good aiming compared to halo 5s shit, regicide and team throwdown were fun

I could enjoy Halo 5 but the fucking aiming is so irritating 

• Upvote (+1) 2

So if you install it again you can't uninstall it?

• Upvote (+1) 5

You can't. It takes the title of the gamemode and map.

Nah it's dependent on how many people you have in your lobby. The custom games browser is usually FULL of unpopulated games so unless you have at least like 4 people in the game, you were probably allllll the way at the back of the list or not at all lol. It sucks.

I still haven't figured out why you start with a shotgun on breakout.

Since they added full shields, it was impossible for individuals to overcome being down teammates. So to give players a chance in these scenarios, they gave everyone a 1HK weapon ala Gears of War.

Of course, the shotgun is terrible easy and effective at range, which limits effectiveness as a satisfying comeback tool.

Really, they need they need to replace the H5 mag AND the shotgun with a powerful precision weapon with a low TTK, that is proportionately difficult to use. Then they'd have their satisfying comeback weapon.

https://twitter.com/TmarTn/status/872143324114800641

good thing they didn't mention halo :kappa:

YouTube has been consistently going downhill. From shitty web designs to asinine policy changes, YouTube is becoming opposite of what it used to be.

I doubt that 4 year old kids will be searching for montages, let alone using YouTube by themselves. Anyone who is watching a montage is there because they searched for it or from a related video.

• Upvote (+1) 3

https://twitter.com/TmarTn/status/872143324114800641

good thing they didn't mention halo  :kappa:

Good thing Halo is rated T now :kappa: .

YouTube has been consistently going downhill. From shitty web designs to asinine policy changes, YouTube is becoming opposite of what it used to be.

I doubt that 4 year old kids will be searching for montages, let alone using YouTube by themselves. Anyone who is watching a montage is there because they searched for it or from a related video.

Besides the ones that upped FPS and resolution, not a single update to youtube has been for the better. Downhill since 07.

Good thing Halo is rated T now :kappa: .

Besides the ones that upped FPS and resolution, not a single update to youtube has been for the better. Downhill since 07.

Kind of like Halo
  • Upvote (+1) 9