CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

Maybe my Halo 5 is messed up, but in the last day the game had trouble launching, I lost radar mid-game and the UI disappeared on the main menu. Yes, I've restarted my Xbox and all that jazz.

Anyone here plays battlerite?

I don't but I've heard good things about it.On a different note does anyone have the link to when menke said that there is no skill differentiation between who wins an ar fight.

Maybe my Halo 5 is messed up, but in the last day the game had trouble launching, I lost radar mid-game and the UI disappeared on the main menu. Yes, I've restarted my Xbox and all that jazz.

What else would you expect from 3v4i?

And people act like Halo 5 is actually a quality game...

I don't but I've heard good things about it.On a different note does anyone have the link to when menke said that there is no skill differentiation between who wins an ar fight.

but but but derprifles do headshot bonus damage now!

Some new guy on forgehub said we complain too much and 343 is learning a lot and is doing fine. I told him that his opinions were stupid and Warholic gave me a 2 day ban lmao. Meanwhile Warholics roommate posted "You are a little ****** go have choke sex with GivenToFly" but that's fine. Ok forgehub.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Some new guy on forgehub said we complain too much and 343 is learning a lot and is doing fine. I told him that his opinions were stupid and Warholic gave me a 2 day ban lmao. Meanwhile Warholics roommate posted "You are a little ****** go have choke sex with GivenToFly" but that's fine. Ok forgehub.

ZzqruMC.png

That escalated...

• Upvote (+1) 9

May of 2017 and classic playlist is "in the works".

The maps and settings have been available for at least a year already.  As usual it's too little too late.

Don't make the same mistakes with Halo 6.

• Upvote (+1) 3

May of 2017 and classic playlist is "in the works".

The maps and settings have been available for at least a year already.  As usual it's too little too late.

Don't make the same mistakes with Halo 6.

They most likely will.  :weback:

• Upvote (+1) 6

It'll come out. It'll be super underpopulated because anyone who wanted that type of Halo gameplay is fucking loooooooooooooooooong gone and have already got rid of Halo 5.

343 apologists will use it as proof that modern halo is superior because classic Halo settings weren't popular in a shitty modern halo 2 years after launch.

Yup, I uninstalled Halo 5 long ago. If the playlist features no sprint, I will install it again, otherwise no. The only reason I know about the Halo 5 classic playlist is because i frequent this forum. 

Never forget 343's idea of "classic" is full Halo 5 gameplay with CE Magnums.

"CE magnums"

• Upvote (+1) 9

I'm so sick of playing slayer in HCS, and Team Skirmish all the time. I bet if there was an objective playlist we'd still get slayer somehow.

I'm so sick of playing slayer in HCS, and Team Skirmish all the time. I bet if there was an objective playlist we'd still get slayer somehow.

It's better to have a mix instead of a dedicated and underpopulated Team Obj list though. It sucks for people who like Objectives, but most gamers nowadays prefer the mindlessness of Slayer/TDM, this can be found across all major FPS games.

Well then don't have a central laser or don't rely on the laser for balancing.

Standoff had two rockets and power drains and all sorts of other solutions, they were just laid out in shitty places and the map was an open wasteland.

Most btb kids I've talked to hate the laser anyways, it's just an instant vehicle kill from anywhere with no counter. Things like the brute shot or hammer were both really cool.

Good luck killing a skilled pilot/driver with a hammer lol.

TFW when you having a bad game,and your randoms are calling you out for it but at least two of your ten deaths are from team nading.

Correction, you'd get Strongholds on Stasis and Coliseum.

"I find it too easy to 3-shot with the Magnum, just spray on their head and I get it 90% of the time. I'd rather play Halo 2 or Halo 5 with my handy BR or DMR any day, CE is just boring for me." Actual quote from waypoint. It makes my head hurt.

• Upvote (+1) 5