CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

Honestly sprint is not that big of a deal for me, I think more focus should be placed on autos and radar tbh.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Everyone knows there was literally zero competition in the FPS genre from 2004-2010. Lurrally none.

*2001. Otherwise how would CE have been successful? All the game has going for it is literally nostalgia.

• Upvote (+1) 1

God reading these sprint threads on reddit is going to give me an aneurysm. At first I'm like wow reddit is really turning it around, but then I see posts from people like mendicantdumbass and it literally makes my blood boil.

• Upvote (+1) 8

God reading these sprint threads on reddit is going to give me an aneurysm. At first I'm like wow reddit is really turning it around, but then I see posts from people like mendicantdumbass and it literally makes my blood boil.

buh buh muh imurshens

• Upvote (+1) 1

Please 343 surprise me.  Go full classic with the next Halo.  Ranked (1-50) and social playlists.  No spartan abilities (especially sprint).  The maps will be good as a result.  I don't need the utility weapon to be a BR or CE pistol to be satisfied.  As long as there is a utility weapon and it shoots straight, and 1-2 weapons for every other role.  Just make the game simple and it will be fun for everyone.

Create a game like this and you have something that you can build from.  I've never understood why they chase COD's fanbase when the fanbase for Halo was FUCKING HUGE.  All they've done is drive away fans.  

Why does Halo have to be endless disappointment...

• Upvote (+1) 7

Everyone knows there was literally zero competition in the FPS genre from 2004-2010. Lurrally none.

lol, I love that statement from the ignorant masses. The FPS genre was king of MP/e-sports from 1999-2010, AND this was the time when indisputably the greatest comp MP FPS were made, specifically in the 1999-2004 period. I love that now that no pure competitive FPS exist in the AAA market and everything is a RPG/Military hybrid with tons of transactions and game content behind pay walls that the FPS has lost popularity(outside of select casual titles like CoD) and looked at despite a few titles as a relative joke and the same rehashed shit every year. The only ones benefiting have been the publishers. The FPS was once the ultimate "players genre" built on strong core communities and player contributed content and now is almost entirely controlled by people who have no business creating games in the first place and have destroyed the culture of the great FPS communities of old. And no wonder why newer great comp FPS like UT4(albeit flawed) get ignored, because the Publishers and the masses have destroyed this genre to the point where different and real FPS equal dead communities.

• Upvote (+1) 5

I can't wait for the Halo 3 Anniversary announcement tomorrow.

• Upvote (+1) 1

For a brief minisecond, I felt like such an fool in March, and then April happened.

Untitled.jpg

I was half interested and slightly excited. Then I got the joke. Back to my decrepit pit I go.

So I played a custom game with a friend where we used the damage settings from evolved,removed spartan charge,and we had no radar.It was beautiful.I was able to put up with sprint but automatics in halo 5 was the straw that broke the camel's back for me.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

r/Halo mods can get fucked.

Fucking using H3A as an April fools joke, then announcing HCS partnering with MLG for H3A. Was like "Holy Shit Halo 3 Anniversary! and Its April 2nd!"

Then I remembered the existence of time zones.

FUCK

• Upvote (+1) 3

r/Halo mods can get fucked.

Fucking using H3A as an April fools joke, then announcing HCS partnering with MLG for H3A. Was like "Holy Shit Halo 3 Anniversary! and Its April 2nd!"

Then I remembered the existence of time zones.

FUCK

So I googled this and the obvious sarcasm was just obvious but ..

5e2878df41210674d7be6561474ccc1a.png

This reply is kind of interesting even though it is the first of April. I feel like he took the chance to hint at something and tell the truth on a day where everyone would just wipe it off as an April fools joke. 

So I googled this and the obvious sarcasm was just obvious but ..

5e2878df41210674d7be6561474ccc1a.png

This reply is kind of interesting even though it is the first of April. I feel like he took the chance to hint at something and tell the truth on a day where everyone would just wipe it off as an April fools joke. 

That's not ske7ch though.

• Upvote (+1) 3