CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

H5 PC is actually playable with the new patch! Acceleration weirdness is reduced by a good amount. Now if only we could get people hosting lobbies that aren't complete fuckwits.

H5 PC is actually playable with the new patch! Acceleration weirdness is reduced by a good amount. Now if only we could get people hosting lobbies that aren't complete fuckwits.

The real question is, will it blend?

• Upvote (+1) 1

The real question is, will it blend?

That has to be what's running through their minds when I get on Halo PC and see 16 player Rocket-No-Shield Unlimited-Grenade CTF on Chiron.

I wonder if H5PC is just as bad.

That has to be what's running through their minds when I get on Halo PC and see 16 player Rocket-No-Shield Unlimited-Grenade CTF on Chiron.

I wonder if H5PC is just as bad.

There's usually no one playing soooo.

• Upvote (+1) 1

He was pretty adamant on thrust not being a problem either, the thrust sprint combo for ease of escape was the main point of my argument.

Thrust is one of the most annoying things in gunfights when it's used to get back to cover. For his other point, I only used sprint to escape a gunfight yesterday, but usually it's the combination of both.

Has anyone tried BTB yet after the update to see if the maps are fixed?

Radar fix is great...now if we could get a aiming fix and 10-20% damage/range reduction in automatics I will be an extremely happy camper.

I'd probably turn this game back on to at least fuck around every once in a while if this were to happen.

When was this patch released?

I'd probably turn this game back on to at least fuck around every once in a while if this were to happen.

For me, it would be a permanent Evolved playlist. Heck, I'd even play a couple times a week. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Yo i just realized i've been on this website for over 2 years now

Love y'all and this entire community, bless @@Saucey @@CyReN @@Clicked @@Infinity and anybody else involved in keeping this place going. I check this site religiously and have 0 intention to stop that anytime soon

Happy birthday!

giphy.gif

• Upvote (+1) 9

Yo i just realized i've been on this website for over 2 years now

Love y'all and this entire community, bless @@Saucey @@CyReN @@Clicked @@Infinity and anybody else involved in keeping this place going. I check this site religiously and have 0 intention to stop that anytime soon

Although I'm not on Staff anymore, thanks and hope you've enjoy these first years of it man :)

• Downvote (-1) 1

Although I'm not on Staff anymore, thanks and hope you've enjoy these first years of man. 

Did you just imply Killa's Beyond-Balls have dropped?

• Upvote (+1) 2

For me, it would be a permanent Evolved playlist. Heck, I'd even play a couple times a week. 

This would indeed be another great reason.

• Upvote (+1) 3

I swear to god the aiming issues aren't as bad on Plaza, I consistently have my best aim feel games on that map.

It's Regret for me. That map literally has the crispest aim of all time and I don't know why.
  • Upvote (+1) 3

Does anyone know when ranks reset?

March 9th

I'd be down to give it a shot in a couple days once I get my pc parts in. I have absolutely no interest in default settings though lol..

summit tried it and said the aiming was still trash and had FPS drops (visibly on stream too) while he played.

:/

• Upvote (+1) 1