CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

http://halotracker.com/h5/player/n-2the-eighbor 

I try to play as much as I can after work when I get the chance. I am currently champion 96 in the arena playlist for this season with a 1.8 KD (lulz).

Anddddd to answer your question, yes I do enjoy playing Halo 5. I love playing comp Halo MP regardless of the iteration but I will be the first to tell you that I am a Classic Halo fan boy. The fact that I was brought on to the sandbox team (just recently) should be a good indication of the direction we are heading.

We are going to make Halo great, I can promise you that. 

I hope so, I realize you play on the test servers too. I'm not trying to be super negative, but I just miss the old Halo trilogy and I haven't seen anything that has trended in that direction since maybe NBNS Reach.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I sincerely hope that you can actually keep this promise.

• Upvote (+1) 5

The fact that I was brought on to the sandbox team (just recently) should be a good indication of the direction we are heading.

Savage. 

upvote this maaaaannn

• Upvote (+1) 5

Played one game of Warzone Assault. Man the vehicle spam's insane. Destroyed 3 Scorpions, 3 Banshees, a Wraith, a Phaeton and a Ghost in one game. Sooo bad.

• Upvote (+1) 4

I try to play as much as I can after work when I get the chance. I am currently champion 96 in the arena playlist for this season with a 1.8 KD (lulz).

Anddddd to answer your question, yes I do enjoy playing Halo 5. I love playing comp Halo MP regardless of the iteration but I will be the first to tell you that I am a Classic Halo fan boy. The fact that I was brought on to the sandbox team (just recently) should be a good indication of the direction we are heading.

You better.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I'll belive it when I see an announcement of sprintless halo.

H5 is a lost cause.

• Upvote (+1) 8
  • Downvote (-1) 2

For the love of fuck NO SPRINT.

Making Halo great again, without removing sprint, would be like Trump making America great again by starting WWIII. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

Can you talk to someone over there at 343i about doing something with the size of Halo 5? 100gb is A LOT for one game.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I sincerely hope that you can actually keep this promise.

One thing peple dont mention much is how beatdowns on sword players hardly register. Is this a known issue?
  • Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Is there an official "halo 5 sandbox" thread? Where we could talk about all sandbox issues or ideas

EDIT: nvm just saw it

Posted in the HCS topic but obviously needs to be put here too with more info:

The Sniper is being nerfed next week, as well as a Plasma Caster nerf, fix for the Grenade Launcher and radar options being added for testing.

q3WQyni.png

Specifically for radar:

A9AXCGy.png

This is being tested starting March 9th in a single playlist. It is purely a test for now and all feedback is being taken into account.

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/news/patch-party

Year two of the game and they have adjusted 2 or 3 weapons essentially... embarrassing. 343 is so clueless. I always think of that Naded rant from probably a year ago at this point: He agreed with someone in his chat who said something along the lines of, "I feel like 343 are just a bunch of nerds who are too proud of the game they made to admit they need to make any changes." 100% proof that you need good devs to make a great game. The franchise can only get you so far... 

• Upvote (+1) 3

I'd buy this hat. And I'm not a hat guy.

dude if you saw me in a hat you'd puke.

Is this new proving grounds playlist that gets released on the 9th gonna be ranked?

I love Phil Spencer and all but

https://youtu.be/TqVkdvEAjg8

Fuck that

I'd be shocked if he said anything else. Remember halo is a Microsoft product, he's not dumb enough to be like "well I think they dropped the ball with this game." He's gotta sell the product and denigrating said product is a bad way to do that.
  • Upvote (+1) 5

I love Phil Spencer and all but

Fuck that

Best part is the H2 picture in the top left lol

If Halo 6 has no sprint I'll get a tattoo of a candy heart with "Neighbor" on it.

Ya know what. I'll get a Halo tattoo as well if H6 doesn't have sprint.

• Upvote (+1) 1