CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

https://www.youtube.com/shared?ci=0ZF1HDAVCPw Digging most of the art so far, but seriously, fuck off with that shitty Forerunner aesthetic. We're on the Ark not Requiem.

"B-b-b-but it's Builder architecture...just different to Requiem architecture!" or "It's Warrior Servant architecture that was secretly built for the Didact!"

• Upvote (+1) 3

"B-b-b-but it's Builder architecture...just different to Requiem architecture!" or "It's Warrior Servant architecture that was secretly built for the Didact!"

T H E F U C K I N G A R K
  • Upvote (+1) 2

Can't wait to try this

https://youtu.be/tewADwMMr6Y

MartianMallCop and myself often put a lobby together for warpath. If I start it I tend to use Old School Settings rather than H5. Add me (GT is the same as my beyond username) and I'll invite you when we have a lobby.

Offer extends to everyone, naturally

• Upvote (+1) 1

343 is a joke to me now. Literally nothing they've done gives me confidence in future titles.

Me like 4 yrs ago. Welcome.

• Upvote (+1) 6

You cannot actually play this game optimally without a controller with paddles.  Ever since my elite died I have been just playing social skirmish trying to find a controller setting that doesn't force you to compromise in some serious way and it doesn't exist.

• Upvote (+1) 2

You cannot actually play this game optimally without a controller with paddles. Ever since my elite died I have been just playing social skirmish trying to find a controller setting that doesn't force you to compromise in some serious way and it doesn't exist.

This is why you claw

This is why you claw

Lol i already do for X and Y.  The other 2 fuck my aim up though.

You cannot actually play this game optimally without a controller with paddles.  Ever since my elite died I have been just playing social skirmish trying to find a controller setting that doesn't force you to compromise in some serious way and it doesn't exist.

Adapt, fam. In seriousness, I can personally play optimally with a normal controller and a control scheme change. Doesn't stop the controls from being stupidly and needlessly complex, though. Something that needs to be refined for the next title.

• Upvote (+1) 3

[*]Can't even play the game without buying custom gear

[*]new players get shredded by to4 or farmed in Warzone thanks to no party restrictions and a sub-par ranking system

Apparently, making the game more accessible back then meant also making the game easy to play at higher levels. Instead of implementing that philosophy the right way, they go in the complete opposite direction while still failing to introduce a respectably high skill gap. Thanks 343.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

https://clips.twitch.tv/snip3down/MotionlessPelicanHumbleLife

Here's a cool jump Snip3down did... I'm trying to do it myself but keep failing lol.

Only problem with that jump is that you will get naded to shit while doing it. If you're down in T1, it's safer to just spring jump out of the window to T2, albeit way more difficult.

Just jump into the corner of that piece, mash jump and keep holding forward while doing a 180... You'll clamber up easily. The easiest way to mess it up is booping your head on the floor of T2 which happens if you don't commit to holding a direction while you do the jump.

• Upvote (+1) 2