CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

"An ode to DMR idiots" by Ling Ling (circa 2013 Halo Council 2017 Team Beyond)

"Stop using the DMR, plebs

BR is good

BR is skill

BR is halo

Get good bks"

....am I doing this correctly, master MultiLockOn?

@@MultiLockOn You are triggering me so hard that it's getting difficult to decide if I want to neg you because you are that stupid, or because you are intentionally dedicating time to be the Reiku78 of TB.

Seeing your avatar always makes me think that you're Sam for a split second.

• Upvote (+1) 2

@@MultiLockOn You are triggering me so hard that it's getting difficult to decide if I want to neg you because you are that stupid, or because you are intentionally dedicating time to be the Reiku78 of TB.

If I were actually that stupid I'd want you to find me in real life and run me over

• Upvote (+1) 1

If I were actually that stupid I'd want you to find me in real life and run me over

Too bad you probably wouldn't know anyway... :walshy:

Just343Things. The community has been asking for party restrictions for over a year now. Just don't expect to get one.

5-6 actually

Man my teammates suck in placement matches... then you have a bad round, go way negative, yet you still have the most damage dealt in the match...

What is this game?! lol

• Upvote (+1) 1

Gamecheat was just perma banned on Xbox Live, all accounts. His Xbox too.

What happened?

What happened?

Not sure. I'll do some digging.

https://twitter.com/Gamecheat13/status/819369833829695488

Edit: shit, the tweet is gone, it doesn't show up in the link. I can still see it in the app for some reason, I'll copy and paste the text.

Tweet 1: "They stated it was because I leaked Halo Wars 2. Yet I had no NDA behind it, it wasn't on my Xbox One, and I never used my main account."

Tweet 2: "Further more the exploit used to grab this Halo Wars 2 PC build wasn't even used on the Xbox Live services, it was the Windows 10 store."

• Upvote (+1) 1

Some idiot on reddit was trying to debate that halo 5 has 16.5 MILLION active players per month, my fucking head hurts

how in the world is that a fucking thought?
  • Upvote (+1) 2

Not sure. This could be the reason.

https://twitter.com/Gamecheat13/status/819369833829695488

Edit: shit, the tweet is gone, it doesn't show up in the link. I can still see it in the app for some reason, I'll copy and paste the text.

Text: "Further more the exploit used to grab this Halo Wars 2 PC build wasn't even used on the Xbox Live services, it was the Windows 10 store."

Dang. As much as this sucks, anyone who has followed him constantly wonders when the banhammer will strike.

Dang. As much as this sucks, anyone who has followed him constantly wonders when the banhammer will strike.

Re-edited the post with more details. Also worth noting is that he threatened to sell the build if he didn't get refunds on all his games that he can't launch anymore, which is all of them.

He should just leak it in full not connected to him now tbh.

How to get fucked by Microsoft 101
  • Upvote (+1) 1

RIP gamecheat...

Took it too far this time. He shoulda just notified MS of the exploit and maybe he'd have finally gotten the job he wanted from em.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Damn, Microsoft kills Nak3d Eli and now Gamecheat. Who's next?

I never heard what happened to Nak3d Eli.

I never heard what happened to Nak3d Eli.

tl;dw

MS believes the term "naked" is inherently sexual and thus ban-worthy. This was after 343 put an achievement in MCC called "Naked Tyrant" in reference to Eli (and Mythic Tyrant).

• Upvote (+1) 3