CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

*Slightly* improved, the tweet said. Not fixed.

Im hoping they are taking the , "undersell and overdeliver" route

• Upvote (+1) 2

That greenskull video is SOOO BAD!!

I was dying of the fucking cringe.

"ooh classic halo can't succeed, ooh it's my opinion and Halo is amazing right now, halo 5 feels like halo"

Fucking hell

• Upvote (+1) 9
  • Downvote (-1) 1

"ooh classic halo can't succeed 343 hire me, ooh it's my opinion and Halo is amazing right now email me at [email protected] with job offers, halo 5 feels like halo 343 hire  me"

Fucking hell

Im hoping they are taking the , "undersell and overdeliver" route

Its 343. You know their motto.

"Overhype and under deliver"

• Upvote (+1) 1

Are they finally fixing the fucking aiming?

Not getting my hopes up for this shit, I did for the last 2 "Fixes" but nothing came out of them

• Upvote (+1) 1

"ooh classic halo can't succeed, ooh it's my opinion and Halo is amazing right now, halo 5 feels like halo"

Fucking hell

I actually agree with most of his points with the exception of spartan abilities/classic Halo. Those need to be gone, or at the very least we need to have a few classic playlists in MP. People are willing to pay for classic arena experiences and styles of gameplay. Doom (campaign-wise) is proof of this. I agree with what he said about the art, and microtransactions; ideally I want them gone, but realistically it's not going to happen. Keep them cosmetic, that's the best compromise I can think of currently. If the MTs do become cosmetic, I would like to be able to earn stuff more quickly. Maybe remove different tiers of REQ packs and just have one the unlocks maybe 4 pieces of armor per. Allowing full customization (having kneepads, legs, chest, left and right shoulders, helmets, and possibly armor details like pouches and all that goodness, just make it Halo Reach) of your spartan would also keep the unlock system from being 100%'d too quickly, as well.

Also "it was bad" and "fucking cringe" aren't actual arguments as to why you think his video was bad.

Also also, I don't think you actually know what cringe means (bend one's head and body in fear or in a servile manner.)

• Downvote (-1) 1

Also also, I don't think you actually know what cringe means (bend one's head and body in fear or in a servile manner.)

Oh come on, don't google the definition of cringe, pretty much copy and paste the definition and change it a bit.

Definition from google: bend one's head and body in fear or apprehension or in a servile manner.

What you said, is basically the definition everybody understands, just applied to a certain action.

I "bend my head and body in fear in a servile manner," BECAUSE of this video.

Please don't do this again, ever.

• Upvote (+1) 4

I actually agree with most of his points with the exception of spartan abilities/classic Halo. Those need to be gone, or at the very least we need to have a few classic playlists in MP. People are willing to pay for classic arena experiences and styles of gameplay. Doom (campaign-wise) is proof of this. I agree with what he said about the art, and microtransactions; ideally I want them gone, but realistically it's not going to happen. Keep them cosmetic, that's the best compromise I can think of currently. If the MTs do become cosmetic, I would like to be able to earn stuff more quickly. Maybe remove different tiers of REQ packs and just have one the unlocks maybe 4 pieces of armor per. Allowing full customization (having kneepads, legs, chest, left and right shoulders, helmets, and possibly armor details like pouches and all that goodness, just make it Halo Reach) of your spartan would also keep the unlock system from being 100%'d too quickly, as well.

Also "it was bad" and "fucking cringe" aren't actual arguments as to why you think his video was bad.

The reason it was bad is because the structure was all over the place..

He starts talking about the weapon sandbox, then just jumps over to micro-transactions, like tf?

The video is basically all over the place.

But some points are kinda agreeable, but that's about it

• Upvote (+1) 1

Oh come on, don't google the definition of cringe, pretty much copy and paste the definition and change it a bit.

Definition from google: bend one's head and body in fear or apprehension or in a servile manner.

I "bend my head and body in fear in a servile manner," BECAUSE of this video.

What, is Greenskull your stern master? Did he intimidate you with his presence. Were you fearful of his differing opinions?

I'll also have you know that I made NO changes to the definition that I directly copied and pasted from google. ;)

And besides we should be talking about his video, not infighting in the Word Reich.

Maybe expand the definition next time dude.

5whRxjS.png

• Upvote (+1) 7

Just more things that should've been there since Day 1.

You're so entitled. They worked so hard to give us Breakout and a plethora of Warzone maps (which are all so different) and REQ weapons! You know how much work that is? And you just expected Oddball and King of the Hill to be in the game? No wonder Kevin Franklin got elected. 

• Upvote (+1) 4

Just more things that should've been there since Day 1.

Yep but thank god we're finally getting it(if they're included in this update). Update looks to be solid

Yep but thank god we're finally getting it(if they're included in this update). Update looks to be solid

Is that real?