CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

Played a few games of CE throwback last night. In my first game, nearly half my kills were perfect and my accuracy was well over 60%. Granted the players weren't great but the "Halo One Pistol" definitely has an aimbot.

Seems like the q/a session happened by now. Hopefully he asked about automatic weapon balance, radar, and party restrictions... Yeah right.

"Halo fans the world over are dying to know...what is your favorite Halo novel?"

"When will Super Fiesta become a permanent playlist?"

• Upvote (+1) 7

"Halo fans the world over are dying to know...what is your favorite Halo novel?"

"When will Super Fiesta become a permanent playlist?"

I just now rewatched the beach lan where you commentated. Superb job man.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Played 2 games in the last 2 hours. Is population that bad?

Just go free to play for the rest of H5!!

Might make some new fans.

I wish I had the patience to go find my post way back when comparing Johnny Bravo to that one helmet. I think it was one of my most upvoted posts actually. 

Edit: I've looked through quite a few pages, haven't found it yet but I did find this gem:

http://teambeyond.net/forum/topic/5443-halo-5-guardians-discussion/page-1668?do=findComment&comment=532821

Did you type anything in the post, or was it just a picture?

New trailer.

Fuck the Warden... I want Atriox to be the main villain in Halo 6. 

• Upvote (+1) 4

That crowd was so dead when they started talking about HW2. I felt bad for Dan Ayoub.

If 4chan can meme and frog-worship a Trump presidency into existence, we can meme sprint out of Halo.

God damn. You are right.

Send @@Hard Way some love he killed it at Beach Lan

I just now rewatched the beach lan where you commentated. Superb job man.

Thanks fellas. It was such a thrill to be able to do that. Jeenyus was awesome too, and super fun to cast with.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Thanks fellas. It was such a thrill to be able to do that. Jeenyus was awesome too, and super fun to cast with.

If you dont cast next year i'll legit be sad

• Upvote (+1) 1

If you dont cast next year i'll legit be sad

I'm working on making it down to 5.5 in 2 weeks. If my leave gets approved I'll be flying down there on the 12th and casting all day on the 13th and 14th. And that stream on the 13th is going to be SICK.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Don't.

Remember what he's done.

I mean after MCC and H5, the concept of 343 making a Halo game is just kind of saddening and funny. Halo is becoming less and less relevant with each subsequent release. I'm hoping HW2 can change this, but so far, I got more excited about Mick Gordon coming on stage and just totally obliterating my insides with the DOOM OST than I did about Wars 2.
  • Upvote (+1) 2

New trailer.

Fuck the Warden... I want Atriox to be the main villain in Halo 6. 

UNF. Fuck, that trailer was so good, visually, and plot wise. Even the use of Halo 5's soundtrack as the main pieces are fitting as fuck for this. (Also, that shot of Jerome's armor lighting up. Holy Christ is that shiver inducing.)

atDgozo.png

• Upvote (+1) 4

Overwatch won "Best Game direction, best Multiplayer game, best eSports game, and Game of the Year"

Given 343's track record.

Halo 6 is going to be a hero based shooter.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Going through some of my old YouTube videos. One of my most viewed and commented. Lol, almost forgot. 

Sprint is so fucking bad, I can't believe that I ever thought that it was okay.

• Upvote (+1) 2