CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

Enjoy TF2 friend. Enjoy the life of post H5. Sometimes you just have to let go.

Halo 5 is like an alcoholic friend. You want so badly for your friend to get better; to stop making bad decisions. No matter how much you hang out with them and try to talk sense to them, they are going to continue to make bad decisions until they themselves realize they need a change.

No more getting drunk off big 30 packs of REQs and taking shots of spartan charges, chasing it down with a nice sprint thrust cocktail. Clambering up to the bar to guzzle down a few more ground pounds. Its time to stop.

evidently a lot of the abilities sound like bad drinks.

I uninstalled H5 to make room for other games, and I don't miss it at all. Evolved was awesome, but 90+ gigs wasn't worth it.

If you still have H5 installed start playing evolved to keep your sanity. I'll be off piloting my titan until a good Halo game comes around.

but I'll keep posting here for the +rep and drama

GG man.

I'm right there with you. I myself deleted H5 to clear space for MGS5 and GoW4. And I wasn't really missing it either. Honestly felt good to finally give it the boot.

The only reason I can still play H5 is because of a free external hard drive a friend lent me afterwards. But it is still not wasting 95 GB of space on my own hard drive.

It was fun playing Evolved with ya, enjoy those other games man.

I hope they fix these trash server problems. Every game I played in the 'classic' playlist either had someone rubber banding or I was rubber banding. Even lost a ninja because it turned into a ghost melee.

You guys are fairly melodramatic, tough day?

halo 5 took my lunch money and stuffed me in a locker, so yeah a rough day would be the correct way to describe it.
  • Upvote (+1) 3

halo 5 took my lunch money and stuffed me in a locker, so yeah a rough day would be the correct way to describe it.

Halo 5 gave me dysentery and I died. I'm beyond pissed, fucking livid to be honest.
  • Upvote (+1) 4

Halo 5 gave me dysentery and I died. I'm beyond pissed, fucking livid to be honest.

oh i hate when that happens

Oregon Trail has a deeper meta than Halo 5.

If you figured out how to spin the guy around using the numpad you're a fucking legend
  • Upvote (+1) 3

Also if we're talking melodramatic, this is what i'm seeing

AxTja9i.jpg

your sig as about as cluttered as the average h5 map.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Wouldn't you be "deadvid" then?

:bman: 

EDIT: Actually nevermind I've been combing through Waypoint and I'm actually suprised by how much the dialogue has changed there. I am actually really impressed by some of the people that recognize this games fault. I'm still going to make the video though.

There's still plenty of opinions that are like the usual Waypoint that you can find if you dig around long enough. Look forward to the vid.

There's still plenty of opinions that are like the usual Waypoint that you can find if you dig around long enough. Look forward to the vid.

Meh I don't think I'm making the video anymore. One part of me wants to make the video but the other part of me is thinking "what would be the point and would it even help the community?" If I make the video it'll realistically get 100 views and -10 dislikes on YouTube and it'll benefit no one.

After digging through /r/halo and Waypoint what I had seen it opened me up a little bit. Theres a good chunk of people on each side that want the game to be good but the biggest bottleneck is the company itself and we forced to follow and accept everything they give us. I think I'm just crazy or something but I just have to let go of this game, I used to love Halo and the community but seeing how none of 343 actually wants to communicate and make a great game makes me want to tap out.

Godspeed to the rest of you on this thread,if any of you choose to buy Halo 6 after the streak of Halo ODST, Halo Reach, Halo 4, The MCC, and Halo 5 I'll pray for you tonight but I'm outtie.

Mods please ban my account, I've had enough to be honest.

jordanHead.png

So how are those Halo fangames coming...it's been like half a year since I last heard anything about any of them.

So how are those Halo fangames coming...it's been like half a year since I last heard anything about any of them.

If any other fan games are any indication it'll be a long time before they see the light of day.

Most fan made games get abandoned or take years to get to a polished enough state for release.

Like 95% of these fan-made games, it will never see the light of day and if it does, it'll be a buggy mess. Save yourself the stress and don't follow these projects until there is 100% proof that it's going to release within 6 months.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Godspeed to the rest of you on this thread,if any of you choose to buy Halo 6 after the streak of Halo ODST, Halo Reach, Halo 4, The MCC, and Halo 5 I'll pray for you tonight but I'm outtie.

ODST was good, though.

• Upvote (+1) 3

ODST was good, though.

ODST Firefight was the shit! If H3A is real I'd be more excited for the possibility of ODST being included with Firefight than H3 MP itself. 

But ODST was fun, and reach had its moments..

though yea after CE anni, H4, MCC and H5 i don't think a person or people could change the quality, until the structure and direction changes it'll just be more disappointment, and little replay value.

• Upvote (+1) 2