CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

Titanfall uses JIP and ranks are individual and linear so there are also less parameters it has to sayisfy to find you a game. Thats not an excuse for H5, Just context

Exactly.

And i find this much better than H5's system which can work properly only where population is big and healty.

Sincerely, i'm so done waiting 10+ minutes for a single match. Actually is more like "hoping to find a game" than playing the game itself... So sad.

First game back from a 2 week break, matches vs 2 champions being unranked lol. this game.

fnTb0m0.jpg

Tell me about it.

• Upvote (+1) 7

So I have a 5.4 KDA in arena. Does that mean anything?

Nope. It's just another thing 343 came up with to make the game more accessible. Can't have players see that they suck, can you imagine?

And Halo has always been weird about K/D. It was K-D in Reach and Halo 4 and now it's a formula for assists that no one cares about.

• Upvote (+1) 5

So I have a 5.4 KDA in arena. Does that mean anything? Because I know for a fact that I'm trash at this game.

Nah, maybe just low rank shenanigans? K/D and KDA don't mean anything other than how selfish of a player you really are in team games.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Dont @ me until you play on my connection

giphy.gif

Don't @ me when I @ you, stay small.

Sincerely,

6'Tatted and Fully 4. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

giphy.gif

Sincerely,

6'Tatted and Fully 4.

Smh I eat H5 kids for breakfast, dont respond to this post
  • Upvote (+1) 3

Nah, maybe just low rank shenanigans? K/D and KDA don't mean anything other than how selfish of a player you really are in team games.

Well that's obviously not true lol.

giphy.gif

Sincerely,

6'Tatted and Fully 4.

Don't @ anyone until you go to Beach LAN

Tell me about it.

Haha bro I'm telling you man! Hands down the worst thing about this game next to not having party restrictions. You can not play for a significant amount of time, come back, and immediately match teams of champions. I don't mind the loss as much as the next guy, but like damn can we get some (normal, not 5v5, 3v3, or snipers on BTB maps) social playlist so we can warm up?

A mix of playlists akin to Halo 3's would've honestly made this one of the better games in the series to be honest. And this is coming from someone who personally doesn't like the game at all. I could at least "see" why people would like this game. But in it's current state? I can't even fathom lol.

• Upvote (+1) 4

So this has gotten 1600 updoots on reddit

http://i.imgur.com/8NTQt6n.gifv

I mean, really? That wouldv'e been pretty impressive in maybe H3 or Reach (& CE duh), but Halo 5? It's against thumbless players with the easiest sniper in history, I wouldnt even clip that. And you get all the top comments being "omg ur so good, im so bad lol, like if you relate."

Come on reddit get your shit together.

• Upvote (+1) 9

I mean, really? That wouldv'e been pretty impressive in maybe H3 or Reach (& CE duh), but Halo 5? It's against thumbless players with the easiest sniper in history, I wouldnt even clip that. And you get all the top comments being "omg ur so good, im so bad lol, like if you relate."

Well yeah, reddit is just full of those thumbless players so they think it's amazing.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Some of the posts people deem not just clip-worthy, but post-on-reddit worthy are so sad.  Like a dude getting 2 assassinations back to back (when he shouldn't have even been going for them and stumbled his way into it), and dudes come in and comment on it like its badass.  And then Pro League clips get largely ignored when they're 100x more impressive.

That site's community is frustrating, especially when these same people try to argue with you about tactics and balance. The lack of self awareness is so thick and rich, you could drizzle it over pancakes.

• Upvote (+1) 8

That site's community is frustrating, especially when these same people try to argue with you about tactics and balance. The lack of self awareness is so thick and rich, you could drizzle it over pancakes.

3 A.M and you made me contemplate making bloody pancakes with a goddamn metaphor. But I totally love the places that try and speak about deep meta/tactics when they know fuck all about the game. It's an odd sight. Like watching a unicorn that's turned inside out.

• Upvote (+1) 1

what do you guys think about splitting matchmaking into Hardcore and Social playlists for Halo,User: Xistorian on Halo Waypoint made this post so credit goes to him and Il just link his post here since there is a poll on waypoint for it as well if you want to vote: https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/58b8518e005f432381ab99fbcaf931e0/topics/split-matchmaking-into-hardcore-social-playlists/2ed2a952-ce74-4b97-b362-26b8ff6b8ecf/posts?page=1#post10

all r/halo has become is a place where they upload stupid vid after stupid vid.

You barely ever see any actual discussion that is deeper than, "Whats your favorite Halo and why?"  

It's sad that that has become where 343 employees get their feedback. 

• Upvote (+1) 5

3 A.M and you made me contemplate making bloody pancakes with a goddamn metaphor. But I totally love the places that try and speak about deep meta/tactics when they know fuck all about the game. It's an odd sight. Like watching a unicorn that's turned inside out.

So how'd those pancakes turn out ;) ?  But 3am? Do you live in West Africa?

Or do I still need to change my timezone in TB settings...probably a more likely scenario...

Some of the posts people deem not just clip-worthy, but post-on-reddit worthy are so sad. Like a dude getting 2 assassinations back to back (when he shouldn't have even been going for them and stumbled his way into it), and dudes come in and comment on it like its badass. And then Pro League clips get largely ignored when they're 100x more impressive.

Oh lord, me and @@Mythik Nick had a good laugh last night over the pancake analogy haahahaha
  • Upvote (+1) 3

I can't take this game seriously. I just fucking can't. I really try to, but it's just dumb.

Shotguns are fucking trash. Get this dumb shit out of Arena settings.

xboxdvr.com/Edain/0fb73ce6-8a71-47e6-8c94-3ca2877cded2

That T-bag and then straight rage quit was amusing lol.

Just be happy that everyone is not carrying the H4 boltshots anymore.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Smh I eat H5 kids for breakfast, dont respond to this post

You eat kids for breakfast? And I'm not allowed to pup stomp?  Who built these floors?