CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

Can't wait to see how they fuck h3 art style.

They did a pretty good job with H2A, so I don't see why their efforts wouldn't be just as good, if not better.

Are the likes the smiley faces?

Yes. I've used iFunny for years, and each day they release pictures that the iFunny staff and/or community likes in their Featured section. I was genuinely surprised at that picture having so many upvotes. One of those rare occasions the silent majority speaks.

AR in H2A was hella fun and well designed, IMO.

Oh, I agree entirely but I just didn't like the whole "lets take Halo 2 and add a ton of shit that wasn't there".

• Upvote (+1) 4

They did a pretty good job with H2A, so I don't see why their efforts wouldn't be just as good, if not better.

That wasn't 343 tho

That wasn't 343 tho

And? 

If it happens it would be outsourced to Sabre/Blur/Certain Affinity again.

And?

I'm talking if 343 makes the remaster. If it's outsourced we would get a very nice looking game indeed, full of bugs tho.

I'm talking if 343 makes the remaster. If it's outsourced we would get a very nice looking game indeed, full of bugs tho.

It'd be outsourced. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

MCC was buggy mainly because it was rushed and overly-ambitious, not necessarily due to the outsourcing itself.

CEA didn't have anywhere near the number of problems, if I recall.

Yes. I've used iFunny for years, and each day they release pictures that the iFunny staff and/or community likes in their Featured section. I was genuinely surprised at that picture having so many upvotes. One of those rare occasions the silent majority speaks.

That moment when an iFunny pic roasting 343i Halo has more likes then the players in the newest game :apg:  :apg: 

• Upvote (+1) 6

The rage isn't going anywhere. I raged before Hawaii and I'll rage after. There will always be stupid people, Kelly.

I don't know what games you're playing. I've never raged in my life. :simms:

• Upvote (+1) 2

Indeed it didn't. Ran really well.

Quite. What I found interesting, however, was that it actually ran better using the remastered visuals. Which I suppose is due to the fact that CE played it fast and loose with several elements of its visuals, namely specular and particles. Using the AR continuously would tank the frame rate in many instances using the classic graphics, for example.

CEA Campaign was horrible for the sole fact that enemies didn't have shield flare. 

CEA Campaign was horrible for the sole fact that enemies didn't have shield flare. 

It was there, but it wasn't that apparent.

The remastered graphics really messed with the actual gameplay at some points. For example, when you first board the Truth and Reconciliation, it's actually easier to spot the camo elites with classic graphics due to the fact that their swords glow much brighter. With the remastered graphics you can hardly see them.

I really wish CE got a better visual makeover. Oh well :/

Why do you people want H3A? If they release H3A with a fixed multiplayer and still havent fixed MCC H3 that would be a slap in the face

Why do you people want H3A? If they release H3A with a fixed multiplayer and still havent fixed MCC H3 that would be a slap in the face

They are never fixing MCC, that ship sailed 18 months ago.

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 1

They are never fixing MCC, that ship sailed 18 months ago.

You mean it sank 18 months ago.

• Upvote (+1) 9

It was there, but it wasn't that apparent.

The remastered graphics really messed with the actual gameplay at some points. For example, when you first board the Truth and Reconciliation, it's actually easier to spot the camo elites with classic graphics due to the fact that their swords glow much brighter. With the remastered graphics you can hardly see them.

I really wish CE got a better visual makeover. Oh well :/

I personally loved the makeover. My only legitimate issues lay in how 343 GS was redesigned. It turned from a terrifying place where you got lost, to a bright, vibrant, blue area. Completely devoid of the original atmosphere.That was my main complaint though. Everything else was pretty well done.

• Upvote (+1) 2

And? 

Why can't they just outsource it to Bungie? A Bungie-made H3A would be orgasmic.

Should have a think on that.

It's a no-brainer. Millions would buy a Bungie-made H3A and many of those would be buying an Xbox One solely for the game.

It's a no-brainer. Millions would buy a Bungie-made H3A and many of those would be buying an Xbox One solely for the game.

That's a bit of a stretch based on the "it's Bungie" premise, especially now.

As cool as it would be, I'd imagine it would be the legal equivalent of Hell to work out when you consider their contract with Activision. And even If you were to get past that, I doubt they would have the manpower to do it since they have their hands full with Destiny.

That's a bit of a stretch based on the "it's Bungie" premise, especially now.

They still have great technical skill. Enough so, that they could do H3A justice.