CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

Haven't played in ages. Did they do something to the BTB maps? Frame rate is really bad and I cant remember it being that bad.

What is bravo doing now then?

Senior Producer.

Haven't played in ages. Did they do something to the BTB maps? Frame rate is really bad and I cant remember it being that bad.

Weird bug with Forge - fixed in the next update.

• Upvote (+1) 1

You know I really wonder what 343 was thinking when they decided to emulate Halo reach which was the least popular Halo game in the series and armor abilities were hated by pretty much everyone and then when Halo 4 tanks even harder then Reach did population wise.

You would think they would realize that maybe don't like shit like armor abilities and prefer the classic Halo yet for some reason despite the abysmal population they still continue with this formula instead of trying to make a classic Halo game.

The gears fans are so lucky that they have a developer who respects the legacy of there games and wants to build upon what made it great and not bastardizing the series by turning into something that is nearly unrecognizable.

/rant

Anyone here a hockey fan? 343/Microsoft with Halo is like the NHL putting teams in places like Phoenix, Miami, etc. and absolutely refusing to get rid of them even when they lose ~$20 million per season, play to less than half full arenas, go into bankruptcy, have to change owners every two years, while much better options are in plain sight. They're both so desperate to capture audiences that just aren't there and will never be there. God only knows why, shit obviously isn't working.

• Upvote (+1) 6

This game is incredibly frustrating. I can't check the team score and stats in game without frame rate lag, ghost melees, the aiming, and for the past 3 months I haven't been able to access 90% of my bookmarks because the page won't switch.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I haven't played Halo 5 in a month and half and it's barely been out for a year and I have no desire to play it anytime soon... and I still play Halo 3 nine years later.

343 plz

Oh and Halo 5 is usually between 16-17th place for most played game. Once COD 4 comes out, I fully expect H5 to fall out of top 20. So sad to think about it when Halo 3 had over 300,000 players for 3 years.

• Upvote (+1) 8
  • Downvote (-1) 2

I think I'll be playing Eldewrito Until Halo get's a new Development company. I'm like genuinely through with 343's sheer inability. It's not even worth a continuous discussion or anything at this point. 343 just can't Halo. Period.

• Upvote (+1) 9

removing triple team slayer is stupid

i really wish they would remove rockets off of empire slayer, fuel off of truth, and saw off of mercy

Anyone here a hockey fan? 343/Microsoft with Halo is like the NHL putting teams in places like Phoenix, Miami, etc. and absolutely refusing to get rid of them even when they lose ~$20 million per season, play to less than half full arenas, go into bankruptcy, have to change owners every two years, while much better options are in plain sight. They're both so desperate to capture audiences that just aren't there and will never be there. God only knows why, shit obviously isn't working.

That's a pretty good analogy.

343 is pretty much gary bettman in every way down to the smug, arrogant attitude.

• Upvote (+1) 3

My interest in H5 has dwindled to the point I wasn't on here on the 27th and I didn't even think about the fact the game was a year old. As crazy as it sounds, I'd rather play MCC most of he time over H5. It works pretty well for me and the gameplay is so much more enjoyable.

• Upvote (+1) 7

Leaving this rock on 3 hours boys. Headed to the land of crispy 5's and dank melees (Kansas). Those of you that have known me or seen me post over these last three years will know how big of a deal this is for me. I've been waiting for today for a LONG time :D

Hope to see you in game, soon. Sad to know that Hard Rage might be gone, though. Luckily @@arglactable has been able to replace you with his constipation induced rage.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Hope to see you in game, soon. Sad to know that Hard Rage might be gone, though. Luckily @@arglactable has been able to replace you with his constipation induced rage.

I will have you know that I eat plenty of fiber.

My interest in H5 has dwindled to the point I wasn't on here on the 27th and I didn't even think about the fact the game was a year old. As crazy as it sounds, I'd rather play MCC most of he time over H5. It works pretty well for me and the gameplay is so much more enjoyable.

Honestly, I'd prefer to go through the frustrations of MCC over H5. I just can't play this game consistently, if they fixed the aiming that would make a huge difference, but I'm pretty sure that won't ever happen.

• Upvote (+1) 2

It's actually super interesting to play CE after playing so much H5. That being said, it's the MCC port so.... yeah.  :mj:

It's actually super interesting to play CE after playing so much H5. That being said, it's the MCC port so.... yeah.  :mj:

Did you catch yourself out of position and wonder why you didn't have an escape death button?  :kappa:

Are the servers feeling awesome for anyone else today? Everything is so smooth for me, my shots are registering and my aim doesn't feel muddy.

Yeah, if only i was able to find a single match at all....

Funny how Titanfall 2 is able to build a game in less than a minute in a 35ping server, in a mode with only 32 players total...

Just saying....

• Upvote (+1) 1

The rage isn't going anywhere. I raged before Hawaii and I'll rage after. There will always be stupid people, Kelly.

• Upvote (+1) 2

The rage isn't going anywhere. I raged before Hawaii and I'll rage after. There will always be stupid people, Kelly.

Amen brother. The tilt shall never die! As long as thumbless morons on Xbox Live exist, so shall inner rage lol.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Good. Because even in my nights of BTB frustration, the voice of rage is ironically lifting. XP

• Upvote (+1) 3

Yeah, if only i was able to find a single match at all....

Funny how Titanfall 2 is able to build a game in less than a minute in a 35ping server, in a mode with only 32 players total...

Just saying....

To be fair, Titanfall 2 is totally dead on anything not named Xbox.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Good. Because even in my nights of BTB frustration, the voice of rage is ironically lifting. XP

I try to at least make it creative when I ponder how anyone could be so inept at something. I'm glad you enjoy it.

I try to at least make it creative when I ponder how anyone could be so inept at something. I'm glad you enjoy it.

Your Melvin voice is the best. Every time you mock someone and sound like a basement dwelling 12 year old, I die laughing.

• Upvote (+1) 2