CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

I get a gooser every 4/5 games, well feels like it anyway.

Yeah, last night had a guy go 0-24 and then I got him again for the next game and he went 1-16. Progress I guess. :/

You guys ever thought it's the horrible matchmaking system?  The poor guy could be a silver getting shit on constantly when all he wants to do is play a few games of Halo? 

I've been playing the most horrible Halo of my life in the last 2 weeks.  Just can't finish kills for some reason.  So currently I'm usually quite a good anchor for which ever team I end up on.  Doesn't help I keep getting games against full teams or Dia/Onyx players.   I know I'm pretty bad at this,  I'm gold/plat at most, but if the game is going to keep giving me higher ranked opponents who shit upon me game after game, then either rank me the same as them so I can have a shiny onyx badge too, or stop matching them against my thumbless plat1 self.   

• Upvote (+1) 4

YWmwSE1.png

Quickly whipped this up after witnessing people trying to splatter Knights in Firefight.

• Upvote (+1) 7

Hey, I guess I should play a game of Slayer, has been a while...

Screenshot-Original.png?sv=2014-02-14&sr

Lol, never playing Slayer alone. Unbelievable.

Atleast it wasn't an Onyx who went 5-26 with like 800 damage.

smh

YWmwSE1.png

Quickly whipped this up after witnessing people trying to splatter Knights in Firefight.

I found the Halo 5 font and made it better.

G7HK8hH.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 7

for a quick second I thought that was halo reach lol

Boy, that's...shameless. lol

Yeah, it's crazy how similar the model is compared to the Pelican. Kind of sucks that CoD is getting epic space battles, but the last time we had one in Halo was in Reach. People have been asking for one ever since and all we get is flying in banshees in a secluded area.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Elite Slayer was the highlight of Multi-Team in Reach.

I strongly disagree. It was one of my least favorites. It was everything I hated about Reach, but amplified.  It was all sticking, and evading into a P shot melee. I seriously used my uncharged plasma pistol more than my needle rifle. There was almost no actual shooting.

That and King of the Hill were the worst, bc you had to die at least 25 times if you wanted to win, and there was ALWAYS a statter on one of the teams that wasn't trying to win.

My highlight of the playlist was 3 Ball. That shit was fun.

I strongly disagree. It was one of my least favorites. It was everything I hated about Reach, but amplified.  It was all sticking, and evading into a P shot melee. I seriously used my uncharged plasma pistol more than my needle rifle. There was almost no actual shooting.

That and King of the Hill were the worst, bc you had to die at least 25 times if you wanted to win, and there was ALWAYS a statter on one of the teams that wasn't trying to win.

My highlight of the playlist was 3 Ball. That shit was fun.

That's why I loved it. Dumb, unbalanced shit that let me stat pad and piss around with friends.

I was also a dick in 2010.

DCr4B9R.png

Covenant Slayer coming at some point in the future.

This game's not even installed, and I cringed reading that. What the fuck are they thinking?

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

This game's not even installed, and I cringed reading that. What the fuck are they thinking?

Well best idea I've read is a temporary playlist on the 8th which will have Truth, Regret and Mercy with a Covenant Slayer gametype.

Makes sense and sounds dope.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I can't wait for this DLC to drop so I can run around with dual pistols. :walshy:

You can kind of do that now by just equipping Pistol and Pistol w/ extended mags.

I think something is wrong with the Fathom weighting in Team Arena, I've played 117 games of arena on an alt since August 24th and this is the map breakdown.

aSiGzaW.png

• Upvote (+1) 2

This is what I hope to see with DLC maps

• Upvote (+1) 1