CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

Iron sights in Halo :wutface:

Nothing different than what we already have. Just doesn't have the cool little HUD graphics when you scope in

• Upvote (+1) 1

I can live with it when the weapon is more of a utility than the Magnum we have.

I can't live with in now, and I won't live with it in the future. ADS and obstruction is satan.

*obnoxious

Not sure if this extends to even the whole HUD and pretty much every other weapon HUD when zoomed in, but I find it all obnoxious and I prefer the clean and simple look that Bungie always went for.

I don't even like Destiny, but I always appreciate how clean and simple everything is. Just great, IMO.

• Upvote (+1) 2

So, how many shots does it take to get a kill with the gunfighter?

5, you can see in the Polygon video that it pops shields in 4 hits.

I'm just thinking, is it ok to put it in evolved settings with tweaks to a 4sk

A 4SK with that fire rate would be ridiculous.

yeah but it has no zoom, I'm thinking is that a good compromise

No, because if it's anything like the beta Magnum, then it'll be unusable beyond close range.

Just completed the campaign for the first time. It was a struggle.

Best/worth aspects in your opinion?

started playing this again after like 5 months break. i'm having the worst controller crisis. i'm currently using h4 layout 3,5 sens with my left paddle mapped to A and right mapped to B. i felt clumsy on a lot of other layouts but this doesn't feel great either.

Molten and coli are the two worst FFA maps. Molten is one of the worst maps of all time. It makes no sense.

Why cant we have forge maps for ffa?

• Upvote (+1) 2

The Gunfighter Magnum has a firing delay of 12 frames per shot, or 0.2 seconds between shots. For comparison, the standard and Tactical Magnum have a firing delay of 18 frames per shot, or 0.3 seconds per shot.

The perfect kill times are 0.8 seconds and 1.2 seconds respectively.

• Upvote (+1) 4

I think 343i gave away the Hannibal Wasp in this video. Its funny that the player turned the corner and saw the blue-skinned Wasp and acted like "Oh crap they ain't supposed to see that!" and turned around to leave.

Good eye. We've seen this before where skins, armor, etc are seen in previews but held back for future updates(gasp! they're holding on to content). Probably to keep updates not seem so small or so big in terms of what they offer. The builds they play probably has access to everything that is considered "done"

951b80c2282c0c8f0cd187adda42d449.png

Good eye. We've seen this before where skins, armor, etc are seen in previews but held back for future updates(gasp! they're holding on to content). Probably to keep updates not seem so small or so big in terms of what they offer. The builds they play probably has access to everything that is considered "done"

951b80c2282c0c8f0cd187adda42d449.png

Lol I don't have that good of eyes. A guy on Waypoint made a post about it, there was also a modified Wasp earlier in the game with a red light and upgraded guns (Possibly the ONI)

Still funny that they didn't edit this part out though. If the variants doesn't get into Anvils Legacy some people aren't gonna be too happy (Some of the waypointers who are jumping to conclusions that it was just held from the full REQ list)

Would be neat to have a decent Wasp that doesn't die from a couple of Storm Rifle shots in WZFF