CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

True dat. Also the one @5:18 sounds like pooey

I love the sound of silenced pistols. I wonder if that one makes you show up on radar? 

I'm a little confused, hopefully someone can clear my mind.

What exactly is a custom game browser? Like a server browser where you can choose a lobby to join and play a certain gametype and map or something? Or like a browser where you can search for gametypes to download?

I'm a little confused, hopefully someone can clear my mind.

What exactly is a custom game browser? Like a server browser where you can choose a lobby to join and play a certain gametype and map or something? Or like a browser where you can 

It's like a browser where you can choose a server to join and play a certain gametype and map

• Upvote (+1) 3

It's like a browser where you can choose a server to join and play a certain gametype and map

Damn, this shit is going to make Halo 5 for PC soooo huge. Can't wait.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Beyond company is 632 Ground Vehicle kills away from being on 5/5 for everything.  We got into the 5th tier for assassinations yesterday. Good work everybody!  Keep plugging away with those ghosts, scorpions, wraiths and mantises. 

PSA: Kills with any warthog turret variant do not count towards ground vehicle kills. Splatters with warthogs will count, though.

Also, I know warthog turret kills fall under chaingun, rocket turret, or gauss turret kills (unfortunately), but does anyone know if Sword Warthogs, the ones that shoot the needler shit, do they count towards it?

• Upvote (+1) 2

I love the sound of silenced pistols. I wonder if that one makes you show up on radar? 

None of the other silenced weapons do.

To be clear, it's a new feature that will provide similar functionality to a custom game browser, extending the existing file browser. It's something we've wanted to build for years and managed to get done as part of our ongoing support for the game.

We'll be talking in more detail as we near release, but yeah it's pretty megaton for Halo and will be a great addition on both PC and console.

if it's an extension of the file browser, i'm guessing it'll sort of be like SC2 browser (assuming i remmeber what the SC2 browser was like). Where you choose the custom map you wanna try out, and it'll show you all the games that are hosting on that map.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Im getting some really bad team mates. Hardly winning any games. Either getting a goose or people quiting.

A lot of people quiting. Hardly any games ending in 4v4

Any place, youtube videos or website articles or somthing that will give me help with halo?

I'm struggling to get into onxy now my shot has gone a bit sloppy.dan I'm high plat' to mid diamond depending how much solo play I do. (I still play against Onxy players loads for some reason)

I'm still getting high 50% in accuracy, but headshots are way down, from getting 10+ a game I'm getting 3/4. Hardly any perfects either.

But damage delt is still really high, always over 2k, mostly pushing 3k. I keep getting a major problem of nobody finishing off my kills when I put them on one shot etc and they run off but I'm not in the position to push.

I have no idea about spawns , what positions are key to hold, set ups , when to push etc.

I just normally try and stay nearish my team, play near the edge and chip away damage and pick up lose kills in the middle. Hardly use power weapons as I'm not great with any of them, especially explosive ones, can be good with sniper but who isn't. Normally try and help team mates to get them.

Also, my consistently is terrible. I'll start a game off 12 in 3 for example, no power weapon kills. Then I'll and up going 14 in 12 in the middle part then pick up again and end with 20 in 14 or somthing silly.

And they will keep in the custom weapon glitch using the weapon pads. Now that we are getting all the reqs (I think I heard that somewhere?) there will be even more combos. 

Forge team at 343 is amazing. 

Any place, youtube videos or website articles or somthing that will give me help with halo?

I'm struggling to get into onxy now my shot has gone a bit sloppy.dan I'm high plat' to mid diamond depending how much solo play I do. (I still play against Onxy players loads for some reason)

I'm still getting high 50% in accuracy, but headshots are way down, from getting 10+ a game I'm getting 3/4. Hardly any perfects either.

But damage delt is still really high, always over 2k, mostly pushing 3k. I keep getting a major problem of nobody finishing off my kills when I put them on one shot etc and they run off but I'm not in the position to push.

I have no idea about spawns , what positions are key to hold, set ups , when to push etc.

I just normally try and stay nearish my team, play near the edge and chip away damage and pick up lose kills in the middle. Hardly use power weapons as I'm not great with any of them, especially explosive ones, can be good with sniper but who isn't. Normally try and help team mates to get them.

Also, my consistently is terrible. I'll start a game off 12 in 3 for example, no power weapon kills. Then I'll and up going 14 in 12 in the middle part then pick up again and end with 20 in 14 or somthing silly.

Not really, there's not much. Only thing i know of it's Ryanoob's youtube channel (great shit in there) and TB channel.

Fire rate needs to match the one at 3:11.

god, it just shreds in cqc

I like that... I like that a lot.

CIVEjOeUcAAlUNL.jpg

does anyone know if Sword Warthogs, the ones that shoot the needler shit, do they count towards it?

I tested it today and they don't count. It's a turret kill like the others. On the plus side, we only need 45 more hijacks so that should be done shortly.

For the ones that mainly play Arena, we still need spartan charges and assassinations so those could use some love.

Beyond company is 632 Ground Vehicle kills away from being on 5/5 for everything.  We got into the 5th tier for assassinations yesterday. Good work everybody!  Keep plugging away with those ghosts, scorpions, wraiths and mantises. 

PSA: Kills with any warthog turret variant do not count towards ground vehicle kills. Splatters with warthogs will count, though.

Also, I know warthog turret kills fall under chaingun, rocket turret, or gauss turret kills (unfortunately), but does anyone know if Sword Warthogs, the ones that shoot the needler shit, do they count towards it?

Does the company still need members? Im pretty active, playing almost every day (mostly arena) so I would be glad to help on the grind :)

Hannibal Wasp?

aTmaRz8E5JcZpEP009Z88a76Rn1_5QN6Z_5xy4Au

That's definitely a Wasp variant, but I'm pretty sure there weren't blurred reqs for the upcoming update...

More updates are coming I guess.

That's definitely a Wasp variant, but I'm pretty sure there weren't blurred reqs for the upcoming update...

More updates are coming I guess.

There was also an ONI wasp in the same video.

Maybe they're saving it as a surprise for the live stream?

The Beta Magnum is back as the Gunfighter, now with no weird recoil and it can draw/aim/reload/kill faster than the default Magnum.

I definitely think this should replace the current Magnum, even if it does have iron sights.

The Beta Magnum is back as the Gunfighter, now with no weird recoil and it can draw/aim/reload/kill faster than the default Magnum.

I definitely think this should replace the current Magnum, even if it does have iron sights.

Iron sights in Halo :wutface:

• Upvote (+1) 1