CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

CUSTOM GAME BROWSER CONFIRMED COMING POST-LAUNCH FOR HALO 5: FORGE ON PC

bba7b5c9cae69d47ae5b30f67a3fb327.png

52f52906b1b3aafa4629ddfb36021074.png

POST LAUNCH WHAT THE FUCK DUDE

THE BALD MAN HAS FINALLY SAVED HALO

• Upvote (+1) 1

So did 343 finally do the right thing and make it possible to drop divisions which should of been in the game since day 1.

Pretty sure only champion. 

Or maybe I'm thinking of OW's new competitive divisions system. 

Im a scrub i dont know these old man games

You missed out on a good time. CoD 1 and 2 were fun games and imo probably the best of the franchise.

• Upvote (+1) 4

To be clear, it's a new feature that will provide similar functionality to a custom game browser, extending the existing file browser. It's something we've wanted to build for years and managed to get done as part of our ongoing support for the game.

We'll be talking in more detail as we near release, but yeah it's pretty megaton for Halo and will be a great addition on both PC and console.

JOSH YOU DONT UNDERSTAND THAT I AM HAPPY

VERY HAPPY

• Upvote (+1) 1

To be clear, it's a new feature that will provide similar functionality to a custom game browser, extending the existing file browser. It's something we've wanted to build for years and managed to get done as part of our ongoing support for the game.

We'll be talking in more detail as we near release, but yeah it's pretty megaton for Halo and will be a great addition on both PC and console.

Does this mean we need to just friend every person on XBL?   Your italics have made my mind explode. 

Bra-fucking-vo.

CUSTOM GAME BROWSER CONFIRMED COMING POST-LAUNCH FOR HALO 5: FORGE ON PC

bba7b5c9cae69d47ae5b30f67a3fb327.png

52f52906b1b3aafa4629ddfb36021074.png

Halo + Custom Game Browswer + PC = Infinite possibilities

I'm ready fam

• Upvote (+1) 4

I made an account just to ask this -

Does this mean we can host a plain old arena game or will it be restrictive (i.e. only file browser maps etc. etc.)? Some details... even vague... would be amazin'.

So excited for this nonetheless.

• Upvote (+1) 1

thank you

• Upvote (+1) 2

If Halo 5 doesn't run well, can you please support it and not focus on the next game only? I don't want another MCC.

Please...

• Upvote (+1) 4

Wait, are you saying it will be on console as well??

Halo + Custom Game Browswer + PC = Infinite possibilities

I'm ready fam

Fuck I really hope Halo explodes on PC. Its been too long. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

Wait, are you saying it will be on console as well??

Yes he said that.  Also great news for console, but for PC with no matchmaking, it is not only good news but game changing news. 

Ossim news!

Also is it possible to get a FOV slider in the PC version of Halo 5: Forge?

And will 144Hz support be added in Halo 5 any time soon? I'd hate to see the game limited to 60fps in this day and age.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Ossim news!

Also is it possible to get a FOV slider in the PC version of Halo 5: Forge?

And will 144Hz support be added in Halo 5 any time soon? I'd hate to see the game limited to 60fps in this day and age.

the other 84 hz are reserved for drawing the second screen in split screen  :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Fuck I really hope Halo explodes on PC. Its been too long.

That is 100% up to 343 and their support. They cannot treat this H5 Forge like they treated MCC when H5 came out. Also, they have to improve tenfold on updates. They can't wait months and months. 343, by far, takes the longest on updating their games. It's like each update is an entire campaign for them. And it's not like their updates are higher quality or anything. Whatever process they have for updates, they need to change it or hire people who can.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Custom game browser for H6 confirmed? Nah prob not.

I think probably so.   At this point I am betting H6 will just be a Halo 5 Reskin, except more REQ'ier.    

Halo 5 is to Halo 6 

as

Battlefield 4 is to Battlefield Hard line.  

Just my personal prediction though. 

So if this *something similar to a custom game browser* is coming to both PC and console, does that mean we can cross-play PCs and Xbones or will it be PC-PC and Xbox-Xbox only?

This pistols zoom needs to be the default for Halo 5.   

5:18

Fire rate needs to match the one at 3:11.

• Upvote (+1) 5