CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

I have a laptop with a 950m :(

Why is this port so poorly optimized? Like a 950m is slightly stronger than the Xbone, yet I can't run this at even 30fps. Thanks 343

The Xbox One has a GPU equivalent of a R7 360, which is twice as powerful as your 950m. 

I think you might get 720p/900p 60fps on low or medium settings. I have a 950m on my laptop and I can get a decent 720p 60fps low/med settings on Gears UE on W10.

I couldn't get a game last night.

Haven't got ffa in months

Once i get to onyx, i cant find a ffa at all. Im only 1811, and I literally wait minutes before i give up and go to slayer or arena. I dont get it

If you have players quit your team at the start and you lose, the game should be void!!

Played 5 games before ranging.

2 games where I ended up being last one playing. One where the was only 2.

Once i get to onyx, i cant find a ffa at all. Im only 1811, and I literally wait minutes before i give up and go to slayer or arena. I dont get it

It's when I got onyx on a swat it went weird for me. Can't even get a game to get a rank.

I nornally liked to play ffa to warm up. I want a none ranked slayer or somthing

FFA ranks are broken again, got 5th and the guy who got 6th was lower CSR than me and I still went up 5 points LOL.

The Xbox One has a GPU equivalent of a R7 360, which is twice as powerful as your 950m.

I think you might get 720p/900p 60fps on low or medium settings. I have a 950m on my laptop and I can get a decent 720p 60fps low/med settings on Gears UE on W10.

Darn it

Frankie, I thought you cut split screen because the game relied on 60 fps? That's so weird, Halo 5 on PC can run at 30 fps..

Oh yeah it's because you lied.

343 lied?

THAT HAS NEVER HAPPENED BEFORE!

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) 

Frankie, I thought you cut split screen because the game relied on 60 fps? That's so weird, Halo 5 on PC can run at 30 fps..

Oh yeah it's because you lied.

On PC it's no problem, but I swear the xbone would explode as soon as the game dips to 59 FPS. Trust us.

- Frankie

• Upvote (+1) 2

On PC it's no problem, but I swear the xbone would explode as soon as the game dips to 59 FPS. Trust us.

- Frankie

The level of BS they feed their fanbase is baffling. Halo 5 has plenty of framerate drops in all gametypes and everything still works. Never had a crash due to dropped frames.

• Upvote (+1) 4

I just saw the IW MP trailer. 

IMO it looks utter shit.

What do you lot think

Link for the lazy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irIkbTen53k

And holy shit everything finally went full circle. Halo copies CoD. CoD copies Halo. If that video didn't have Call of Duty anywhere in it, i would have thought it was another IP. Everyone looks like a Spartan and it even has a fucking Bubble Shield! Lol this is too much I'm done.

Just look at the fucking thumbnail. It looks like a fan made Halo game.

• Upvote (+1) 7

Link for the lazy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irIkbTen53k

And holy shit everything finally went full circle. Halo copies CoD. CoD copies Halo. If that video didn't have Call of Duty anywhere in it, i would have thought it was another IP. Everyone looks like a Spartan and it even has a fucking Bubble Shield! Lol this is too much I'm done.

It reminds me a lot of Destiny. Looks random as hell too, which is basically the route CoD has been going the past several iterations. Disappointing but expected; hopefully I can get the CoD4 remaster without needing to buy that garbage.

Link for the lazy

snip

Armor lock and regen.   :weback:  :weback:

:kappa:  for the unclear

I might get it for the campaign...

But NO NO NO, not MP

CoD4 though.

thankfully cod 2 is now Back Compat on xbone now

I made the migration to the promised land earlier this year. BF 1942 and Red Orchestra are solving my WW2 itch atm.

Wp1oEL.jpgABFaLb.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 3

CUSTOM GAME BROWSER CONFIRMED COMING POST-LAUNCH FOR HALO 5: FORGE ON PC

bba7b5c9cae69d47ae5b30f67a3fb327.png

52f52906b1b3aafa4629ddfb36021074.png

• Upvote (+1) 2

CUSTOM GAME BROWSER CONFIRMED COMING POST-LAUNCH FOR HALO 5: FORGE ON PC

snip

snip

Holy shit this better be real!!!!  F**k yes!!

edit:  Re-read the second pic. :(             Soon